[2013.11.07] In development: Map of new continent

Guest LaOnza

With releasing Maliat level cap will be increased, new items and skills will be added respectively.

Oh great! Thnx for reply  :friends:

Nice to hear what we will be informed about changes in more informative and needed way. thanks  ;) And maybe you could look into my threat moderators?  ::) http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=96404.0

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 8) 8) :snorlax: :snorlax: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

wow.... :D finnaly.. New island comes... When can we go to the island...??? Fix the date also please and the release of new island.... Cant wait... :D yipppiieeeee...

With releasing Maliat level cap will be increased, new items and skills will be added respectively.

How will new skills be implemented? Simply by reaching a certain level or by prerequisite quest?

Any new infos about minions summoming by skill ? As everyone know warlock, for example, is a master of demons. That mean he should can summon some kind of demon, like Succurs, Golems or something else. Necros are Death Lords, so skeletons will be best companions for them. Druids can talk with forest spirits, Ents and Fairies will be glad to die for them. Mages, elemental masters, should can summon some kind of elementals.

I know it should be in Sugestions but this whole post is about one question: Will we, magic users, get any kind of companion summoned by our mana ?

Apparently, no. There is a plot and new classes can't be added to that story :)

yeah, that story good, just hope have side story. hahaha...

thank you for this awesome island, cant wait for my new adventure with my guild. :)

Just a minor question: Will you be closing irselnort off for 20+ levelled players? I really want to get my cc staff but i doubt i will get it before update ;D

Any new infos about minions summoming by skill ? As everyone know warlock, for example, is a master of demons. That mean he should can summon some kind of demon, like Succurs, Golems or something else. Necros are Death Lords, so skeletons will be best companions for them. Druids can talk with forest spirits, Ents and Fairies will be glad to die for them. Mages, elemental masters, should can summon some kind of elementals.

I know it should be in Sugestions but this whole post is about one question: Will we, magic users, get any kind of companion summoned by our mana ?

Ow lol nice, how about bladedancers?  :pleasantry:

• Developer

All Median Night related posts were moved here - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=96667.0

Please, follow rules and do not flame in the news section.

Thank you!

Guest LaOnza

Nice, any news about in game "support chat"? Will be open now? ::)

Not for nearest future

How will new skills be implemented? Simply by reaching a certain level or by prerequisite quest?

We’ll tell you about skills additionally. Please, wait for announcements.

Just a minor question: Will you be closing irselnort off for 20+ levelled players? I really want to get my cc staff but i doubt i will get it before update ;D

Captains from Irselnort can transfer every player to Ayvondil. Quests will be available only for those players who finished all Irselnort’s plot quests.

Not for nearest future

We’ll tell you about skills additionally. Please, wait for announcements.

Captains from Irselnort can transfer every player to Ayvondil. Quests will be available only for those players who finished all Irselnort’s plot quests.

where the branches of skills? branches skills promised three years ago,why is there still no threads skills?

Island is open for both sides and pretty big part of it will be for PvE. On some territories which are under Taint PvP will be available. You will earn reputation with each faction on the island! To get into the dungeons you should be friendly for respective fractions.

each faction? so that mean will be have 2 or more faction?, or one city one faction?, so total 5 new faction.

and my big question.

IF WE NOT FINISH CL (CHAINLESS) QUEST AT IRSELNOT, WE CAN TAKE THAT FACTION OR NOT??, IF NOT TELL US, SO WE CAN FINISH IT BEFORE UPDATE AYVONDIL. TY :)

Quests will be available only for those players who finished all Irselnort’s plot quests.

Does this include the Chainless League quests? Or are Berengar's shadows the only requirement?

Does this include the Chainless League quests? Or are Berengar's shadows the only requirement?

Probably it will be like its now, we can always leave boss quests behind and continue journey. Only yellow ( Minibosses) are needed now. And I know I am not dev  :blush:  but gave my opinion.

It will be nice..... But whats about the weak players? Have you devs think about them? :aggressive:

Lol any player can be lvl 20

Have seen +0 lvl12 sword rogues at lvl 20

Dear friends!

To get into the city you will need to ask Captains, but do not forget that Maliat is designed for 20-24 level characters and open for both alliances. And while you will explore new territories, crush unseen monsters and solve secrets of Arinar, we will continue our work on the game and will open next city! So, step by step, city by city, gradually adding new features and expanding opportunities for your game characters, we will open for you whole brand new island – Ayvondil.

In conclusion we want to say, that we are already testing our new features for dungeons, about which we will tell you more next time.

We hope you like the new format of communication! You can ask your questions in this thread and we will be happy to answer!

Good bye and see you soon!

Well opening little by little is non-sense. We waiting a year or so for this update and yet it will only be lvl24? When players spend their gold/mcoins to amp these lvl24 items,then when You guys satisfied when the amount of money earned You will release lvl30? or maybe lvl27 cap only. Take another year and can give us complete lvl30 at once?

:snorlax: snooze!

:snorlax: it would be better if we can have mailbox which you can leave message or item for another character,..as per development of upcoming new updates  :pleasantry: ;)

Apparently, no. There is a plot and new classes can't be added to that story :)

How about new skills ?n new quest ,I mean hello?We can get every thing form quest,but what about m coins?So many countries can`t buy mcoins

:sorry: Could u give them a chance? :drinks: :)