[2013.11.07] In development: Map of new continent

Guest LaOnza

:) A new smiley of my favorite pokemon (and admin)!!  :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

Also a warm welcome to LaOnza  :friends:

Don't open

Hello Sir Snorlex at new map, Total 8 cities SO I THINK IF 4 cities for mc quest to lvl up 20-30 and 4 cities for elf for 20-30 then it will more cool, bcoz if all cities for both side(mc/elf) then all day they killing each other like swamp.. So for now for lvl 20-24 one city should open fr mc and other one should for elf.. So in end both side have new 4-4 cities and different quests...

Ah, so it`s gonna be a pain in the ass to level?

Tbh that`s just great ^^ It`s a cool feature instead of just killing mobs.

Looking forward to the full patch!

I have one important question about the dungeon feature. Loanza or snorlax,  will game/environment design bring back tanks to the game or should I stand and watch casters tank bosses due to the fact they can tank 3-4 squares away. But us melee haft to tank boss + 9 mobs. No shield makes that difference and it's just sad how useless melee is in lab.

+10 lvl 20's, u pissed? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Probably not since everybody knew this was going to happen

I HAVE A QUESTION....!!! :clapping:

If maliat (island for lvl 20-24), is open for both the alliance, then how it will be? :mega_shok:

I mean can we attack each other?

i prefer to make it friendly like circus starting maps!!

Or else, just war and "blocking the way" will be going on maximum time...!! :bomb:

And more interesting will be that if we can invite opposite faction members too in party, that will inspire both sides to work together..!! :drinks:

But dont make common chat for them, bcoz high amped noob will start war with abusives words!! :facepalm:

And i guess still many people will not agree, bcoz they want war... and only war!! :facepalm:

we already have "ARENA" for pvp, and lots of maps to war with opposite faction...!!

But not a single map where both can work together!! :drinks:

I still remember the days, when we can trade with opposite faction at Nadir Sard...!! :(

good luck :good:

Guest LaOnza

Wow more 2 skills points. But it will have new skills? If yes will come with Maliat?

With releasing Maliat level cap will be increased, new items and skills will be added respectively.

A PR manager? Awesome, just what the company and its clients needed.

I Am agreeing with Shitley, friendlist including bag space limits need to be increased. I Do hope Aigrind sneaks that in the next couple of updates for the players.

Welcome LaOnza, i have but one question to ask you. Will you be reviewing the past suggestions made by the players in the suggestion section of forum? Many old yet repeated suggestion's have been in high demand, as such as i have mentioned above.

Yes, for sure I will forward all your suggestions and opinions!

Well i still hope that only level 20 players that finished all quest (CL and Six Shadows) can enter in new territory... im tired of noobs level 20 players hang around...

Captains from Irselnort can transfer every player to Ayvondil. Quests will be available only for those players who finished all Irselnort’s plot quests. New continent is designed for level 20+ players.

Hello Sir Snorlex at new map, Total 8 cities SO I THINK IF 4 cities for mc quest to lvl up 20-30 and 4 cities for elf for 20-30 then it will more cool, bcoz if all cities for both side(mc/elf) then all day they killing each other like swamp.. So for now for lvl 20-24 one city should open fr mc and other one should for elf.. So in end both side have new 4-4 cities and different quests...<><><><><><><><><><><>

Please, check map again! There will be 5 new big cities.

I HAVE A QUESTION....!!! :clapping:

If maliat (island for lvl 20-24), is open for both the alliance, then how it will be? :mega_shok:

I mean can we attack each other?

i prefer to make it friendly like circus starting maps!!

Or else, just war and "blocking the way" will be going on maximum time...!! :bomb:

And more interesting will be that if we can invite opposite faction members too in party, that will inspire both sides to work together..!! :drinks:

But dont make common chat for them, bcoz high amped noob will start war with abusives words!! :facepalm:

And i guess still many people will not agree, bcoz they want war... and only war!! :facepalm:

we already have "ARENA" for pvp, and lots of maps to war with opposite faction...!!

But not a single map where both can work together!! :drinks:

I still remember the days, when we can trade with opposite faction at Nadir Sard...!! :(

good luck :good:

Island is open for both sides and pretty big part of it will be for PvE. On some territories which are under Taint PvP will be available. You will earn reputation with each faction on the island! To get into the dungeons you should be friendly for respective fractions.

Quests for each alliance will be different. Situation with different alliances and factions will be the same as we have now.

I have one important question about the dungeon feature. Loanza or snorlax, will game/environment design bring back tanks to the game or should I stand and watch casters tank bosses due to the fact they can tank 3-4 squares away. But us melee haft to tank boss + 9 mobs. No shield makes that difference and it's just sad how useless melee is in lab.

We’ll see. We are working on balance and would like to see all classes useful in dungeons!

when will open Maliat ?

new emoticon --> :snorlax: :clapping:

So when's the first town goin to be released for us to play?

When it's done.

lol why my post is disappearing in the thread? :snorlax: 

P.S.

I like the snorlax emoticon!

Can you add more pokemon emo?? lol :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

lol why my post is disappearing in the thread? :snorlax: 

P.S.

I like the snorlax emoticon!

Can you add more pokemon emo?? lol :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

It is dissappearing because it's unrelated to the topic.

Oh, nice!

I have an instinct, Warspear gonna be better, more players will come to play! :drinks:

Welcome to to the new mod, LaOnza! :give_rose: Hope u happy in here! Btw, i have a question to the new mod. Why is your name LaOnza? :wink:

• Developer

new map, new item, new quests... cool :)

but, i have one question,

NO NEW CLASS!????,,

Apparently, no. There is a plot and new classes can't be added to that story :)

Hello la0nza

I always hated that idea about lvl30

But I think its cool so thanks developers

:'( new update is almost near, I been doing quest in swamp for almost 1 year and yet, still no sd from quest award, .. whats wrong with this game system, always norland runes and sh!t of crystals