is it allowed to use a bot

game-master

These players used a bot and won several seasons on several arenas at the same time I quote their name  (angryman, blockfive, elf).
After having followed them for a while, I come to the conclusion that:

• Their bot makes them stand at the level of the statue always.
  • they always attacks the players with a name in red (however if we place ourselves on the player with the red name the bot keeps search everywhere on the map until they find the player, or the "player who helps them" I quote their name (liugege, occo, viki, weiguanjun etc ...) must move to be localizable.
  • They log off each 2h.
  • They always spam arena 12h-16h then start over after the game reset.
  • Always start spam 2h-3h after game reset.

So I ask myself the question if this is authorized so if you have bots please contact me, on the other hand it is not so I invite you to do something against these 3 players and of course to the players who help them too.  

Thank you for reminding the rules of this game in the comments.
@Holmes@KitKat
@Akasha@Higgings@Morgana@Lexie@Jcbreff@Hedfuc@Mrakoriz 

Thank you in advance.

Nope, it's not allowed to use bots, as you may already imagine. These players, as well as the whole proof package you brought here, shall be sent to the support team using this address: [email protected]

Specify the problem as you did here. Mind that they might take up to 5 working days in order to give you an answer. My best wishes of luck there ^^