Return skill

Kiligour

Would You like to see this in game?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would You like to see this in game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but not in this form

Hello everyone.

I would like to share with You my idea for a new skill for each class.

Skill would be called Return. To unlock it your character must reach level 15. This skill can teleport our character to the last visited town or activated Respawn statues. I saw this in other MMORPG games and it can be very helpful.

Leave Your comment and share Your opinion about this suggestion. :)

I don't see why not.

Maybe the teleport should be restricted to one town only. Like Armor Cliff and Kamp-Gasphel. Otherwise it would render teleport scrolls somewhat useless and devs don't like loosing money :P

Suggestion accepted by me

Or at least something that teleports you to the entrance/exit of where you are

like the item "rope" or the move "dig" in pokemon

no thanks just home teleport sound nice :)

Thinking of dedicated dungeons, this is actually a really good idea too!

farores wind, could be used to teleport to entrance

or

create a warp point in any room, then warp to it instantly at any time. every warspear players dream

Thinking of dedicated dungeons, this is actually a really good idea too!

I thought upcoming dungeons are instance dungeons...

Dedicated dungeons

Dedicated dungeon is unique place for player or for the group (like Arena works right now) and it will change your experince of playing in party! Remember one simple rule: “The more players in group, the tougher quest, the better reward!”

I have seen the same thing in WoW called an hearthstone. You have to select that town as your main teleport location but you can change it when u go to a different area. It had a 30 minute cool down time because the game had many different locations but maybe we can have one here that has a 15 minute cool down that could teleport us to caravan or riff.

I think this idea is great

In Drakensang Online our character can learn skill which can teleport us to the last visited town. This is very useful because we don't need to die to quick return to the town.

Now in WS we must die to quick return, for example from hunts in astral labyrinth. Yes, we can take off our equipment and go die in mobs but many players have full bag and they don't want to damage their equipment.

I will be very happy if the Devs will add this to the game.  :)

Who is with me?  :)

I have seen the same thing in WoW called an hearthstone. You have to select that town as your main teleport location but you can change it when u go to a different area. It had a 30 minute cool down time because the game had many different locations but maybe we can have one here that has a 15 minute cool down that could teleport us to caravan or riff.

I think this idea is great

Almost right, but in WoW you need talk inkeeper in location/city so you set it home. Hearthstone only brings you there and also hearthstones cooldown is 15min if your guild lvl is 15. And yes, add it here too could be usefull.

christiano pro WoW player too?  :bad:

how you have time to play both games? lol

as far as the topic of this thread, like most other obvious suggestions that aren't implemented in warspear.... a return skill would remove the need for transportation scrolls in game, and slightly reduce mcoin sales...  :facepalm:

Christiano pro WoW player too?  :bad:

how you have time to play both games? lol

as far as the topic of this thread, like most other obvious suggestions that aren't implemented in warspear.... a return skill would remove the need for transportation scrolls in game, and slightly reduce mcoin sales...  :facepalm:

Yes, I have played WoW since it came out, also I play a lot more games: Elder Scrolls Online, Smite, Diablo, Hearthstone, BF4, BF3.... Join me if you want xD  :friends:

Time to play? I just do work, school, all those games ( But not daily), eat, sleep. Maybe I am Superman  :wacko: ? Dont know xD

I Personally like the idea.

But I do not see Aigrind adding it due to loss of teleport and pocket sales.

Even if they added it.. no doubt it will come with a price.. i would just prefer to get naked and suicide or stir up the nearest enemy player.

the only way I see this happening is if they have 2 "teleportation scrolls"

one to teleport to any respawn statue, and another to warp back to the entrance/exit of a dungeon/cave. Respawn teleport will be more expensive than entrance warp.

I think that is very good idea. We should have ability to come back to the town as fast as possible. Mabye like in wow we will have to finish chain of quests? aAnd after this we wiil get an item wchih wiill give ush this ability.

item yes, skill no

too many reasons why this shouldnt be a skill

and to teleport to town, we have it already

so an item to warp to entrance/exit is the only useful possibility here

then there will be 2 scrolls of teleport

one to warp to any town, one to exit dungeons

no reason for anything else

I see that best idea is home teleport, lol why entrance teleport ? That make this game too easy to play. Anyway home teleport is good and save bag spaces which you save for quest items. Home teleport is basicly like in WoW. We can do "home teleport" now if we just die without gear on. So why not make it when gear is on ?

the point of warping to exit/entrance is so you dont have to suicide or walk all the way outside when you are deep in lab or in a cave with sub-levels.

theres already scroll of teleportation

they are not going add another item to teleport to town.

its already there.