2 account limit

Raislin

Question

So why exactly is there that only two accounts limit? I know that one reason is that hoarding free gifts from devs but this was way before they even started giving that many gifts. I cant fit all the characters i want into two accs :sorry:

40 answers to this question

I cant fit all the characters i want into two accs :sorry:

You don't.

Go make a 3rd account, join half of Warspear users and see what happens.

Legal limit is 2 to lower abuse, but still gives you the possibility to make 12chars - 1 of each class if you want to. How is 12char slots not enough!? In my opinion only abusers could need more then 12 slots.

Legal limit is 2 to lower abuse, but still gives you the possibility to make 12chars - 1 of each class if you want to. How is 12char slots not enough!? In my opinion only abusers could need more then 12 slots.

Sometimes ppls want have one until three chars per acc, for example : main bd and arena ranger are in 1 acc, druid (seller) and main ranger are in another acc, then arena rogue in 3rd acc, etc.

That is technically illegal and a lame ass excuse. Devs set limit at 12 chars, that's enough for anyone. If you want alternative accounts for your seller (aka scammer) chars that's your problem. No person with a life can on his/her own spend the time or money to have 12 high amped and well geared chars and still want more chars.

That is technically illegal and a lame ass excuse. Devs set limit at 12 chars, that's enough for anyone. If you want alternative accounts for your seller (aka scammer) chars that's your problem. No person with a life can on his/her own spend the time or money to have 12 high amped and well geared chars and still want more chars.

Some others just get 2 accounts, to multibox-help themselves. Shaman on one and barbarian on another, easy multi-hunting. Others just do it for the scamming, and others do it for the lulz, i too have 5 to 6 accounts but 4 of them are just name banks (characters made for the names only).

I don't think multi boxing is illegal - but I consider it abuse. Be happy I'm not a dev. I would have a 1 acc limit like most games especially since the same account can share chars of different factions and servers. No legit excuse to complain that you need 30+ chars. It's obvious it's only for abuse then.

Name holding I can maybe be ok with that. But again if you don't use it, why take it from someone else.

I personally have 2 accounts

but I would like to be able to create more chars

I have

druid lv20

mage lv20

pala lv20

ranger lv20

necro lv20

shaman lv20

deathknight lv20

rogue lv14

(EU)

then I have

warlock lv20

mage lv8

(US)

And shaman lv18 (SA)

thats only 11, leaving room for one more

but I would like to create more than 1 other char

Im thinking of a warlock for EU, and I would also like to have more space in case I decide to create more

but since I cant legally have more than 2 accounts, would devs consider increasing the max capacitty for chars on per account?

I know it would encourage more ass suckers to create free chest chars

but I want to be able to make more chars, and not have to replenish mcoins on several accounts :/

I don't think multi boxing is illegal - but I consider it abuse. Be happy I'm not a dev. I would have a 1 acc limit like most games especially since the same account can share chars of different factions and servers. No legit excuse to complain that you need 30+ chars. It's obvious it's only for abuse then.

Name holding I can maybe be ok with that. But again if you don't use it, why take it from someone else.

Well if you were a Dev i think the game would be a quad lot more better than now.

About the bold part,

Selfishness.

1st rule of the law.

Everything is legal unless you get caught.

Trustory, nuff said.

There are many exceptions to that.

I personally have 2 accounts

but I would like to be able to create more chars

I have

druid lv20

mage lv20

pala lv20

ranger lv20

necro lv20

shaman lv20

deathknight lv20

rogue lv14

(EU)

then I have

warlock lv20

mage lv8

(US)

And shaman lv18 (SA)

thats only 11, leaving room for one more

but I would like to create more than 1 other char

Im thinking of a warlock for EU, and I would also like to have more space in case I decide to create more

but since I cant legally have more than 2 accounts, would devs consider increasing the max capacitty for chars on per account?

I know it would encourage more ass suckers to create free chest chars

but I want to be able to make more chars, and not have to replenish mcoins on several accounts :/

ewww. get a life dude Опубликованное фото :snorlax: 

Lol, Ive been playing for 2+ yrs, and I play on mobile on/off  throughout the day, I dont sit on my ass all day playing.

lol, its not like its that hard to level up :lol:

Since when has there been an account limit? And how would devs know that you are using multiple accounts?

Number of accounts has been limited almost from the beginning of Warspear. They can see if you play or have created an account from a certain IP address or device.

Number of accounts has been limited almost from the beginning of Warspear. They can see if you play or have created an account from a certain IP address or device.

But what if multiple people play on one device or from one IP?

I would like to have a 3rd account for the mcoins i still have (i'm not a big spender, i won 5000 in a contest). Then i wouldn't spend hundreds of mcoins on garbage-items in popups that surprisingly sometimes show up.

I would like to have a 3rd account for the mcoins i still have (i'm not a big spender, i won 5000 in a contest). Then i wouldn't spend hundreds of mcoins on garbage-items in popups that surprisingly sometimes show up.

Hate it when that happens. Its just another way to make you spend money.  :(

I read every line of the rules. I never scam or get scammed by players. Do everything right. Work hard for gold. Am nice and helpfull to others. But get scammed by devs. Allow me to have a 3rd account and transfer the mcoins.

:yahoo: Give me some ;D :lol: ;D :lol:

But i have played chars from 1 acc to another accs in the same device since about 2 years ago. I have around 6 accs in total, and some accs only have 1 char in it. And this only my trick. If my char got hacked or scammed, i still have another chars in other accs.   

But i have played chars from 1 acc to another accs in the same device since about 2 years ago. I have around 6 accs in total, and some accs only have 1 char in it. And this only my trick. If my char got hacked or scammed, i still have another chars in other accs. 

That's nor an excuse or a trick. It's a violation.

:) What is Multi Boxing :)

Using 2 characters at the same time

If you keep you password and code to nobody you wont get scammed or hacked. So thats a bad excuse for having more accounts then allowed ;)

:snorlax: Raislin, your question is answerd?

Nope :snorlax: *Whispers*  Keep the topic alive. :blush:

Actually i already have 3 accounts but i was curious as to why there is the limit. (Snorly don't ban me pls :blush: ) Lowest amplification of my chars weapons is +5. I have 2 level 2 chars that i'm planning to lvl up at some point in time. Didn't create them for abusing as bloody says *no offence*. It's just that i enjoy all the arena brackets (4-6, 7-10 etc.) and that has caused me to run tight on character space on my accounts. I think i'm going to start creating a lvl18 arena shaman at somepoint ;D