map 1 boss drops

Jcbref

since bosses are easier to solo than ever do we really need farmers there that might or might not invite questers to parties

i think they could just remove gear drops from them so there would be no benefit for farming them and just move those gears to dungeons which im simultaneously suggesting that there should still be 5 dungeons

really what i realized post update the initial map is more stressful for growers as the bosses have little hp any reasonable player manages to kill it causes a continuous fight for farm and as far as the dungeons now there are only three before five in total were 5 imperishable seals it already helps players to understand how the enlargement system works at the beginning so I propose to add the two seals from the dungeons taken from the quest "natanael" and "Necronstruct".

bosses have that right amount of hp (around 6k) to be soloable with minion and potions but not at the point you get them so you have to propably go back later and finish that quest. and since all previous map 1 farmers are level 13 that can solo pre update bosses they can just breeze through these.