set for palladin for arena

ericoy

tell me which one is better dd or he , i found that if the figth is shorted dd is better if its longer he does the job .

i asked a lot of people and some said dd , some said he , some said mix of both .

post ur opinon for which set is better for arena using mace and sheild

we'll most paladin i see on eu wears HE. but in my opinion it depends on what your style of playing is. some people raise their defensive stats (defence, block, dodge, parry) to the highest possible and some just wears full arena set (full arena set is best if you dont have cash for lvl18 gears). with weapon though i wouldve to say arena mace is still the best because it has crit and resil. the only downside is accuracy which you can get from enchants.

we'll most paladin i see on eu wears HE. but in my opinion it depends on what your style of playing is. some people raise their defensive stats (defence, block, dodge, parry) to the highest possible and some just wears full arena set (full arena set is best if you dont have cash for lvl18 gears). with weapon though i wouldve to say arena mace is still the best because it has crit and resil. the only downside is accuracy which you can get from enchants.

ty for the answers i sent u a msg tell me if u recieved it  :good: :good: :lol: