My character has been semi-hacked. physik

x6t3nc3

My char name is Physik, been playing warspear for 3.5years now and i hve a problem.

i forgot to log out of my account on a hated computer used by my friends, i had recently received a Night princes Battleaxe from Sam hein. I had an argument with one of my friends and they then proceeded to transfer the item r delete the item from my warehouse. I am calling for action.

Idid not hand out my password, thus i am nt violating the warspear terms & conditions, it was a simple mistake and i want something done about it, either i get my items reimbursed (some items from my account were deleted aswell) or simply i quit, it's not fair.

I've made a ticket to support but i have NEVER received a reply, i would classify this as poor customer service (regular miracle coin purchaser.)

I just want my items back.

I suspect Yurosai /Desperado of this mishap. Please conduct a thorough inspection and look at logs. I will not log into my character in the computer until the issue has been resolved.

Thank you, Aigrind.

Server: Sapphire_US

I was the one who witness the prince waraxe. I saw before the acc was hacked, physik shown us the item in the guild chat , and that is an awesome axe.. admin please read and process this!