Warsprbros almost lvl 2

Corona virus

• 2 months later...

Says mister drama.

How do you get into that drama all the time? Maybe it has something to do with yourself, Jayrox. You even get 'offended' and go insulting me (by calling me rude, for example) when i only say to cherrybia not to judge over an individual when guildmembers of that individual are being rude.

You have a nice past of being offending/insulting to others, so probably i go hate all your members of the guild too. (no of course not).

Don't forget; YOU are the one who starts the drama in this topic.

Jayrox. Firstly what's up with that name? Its like a 7yr old Hannah Montana fan came up with that name for her purse.

Second, tell US whats creative? I watched your entry and I've never had so much ear pain and mind numbing dumbness shown from anything in my life.

If you know anything about our guild, its that were not to be messed with. Go ahead ask nbk and their million pot failure for us.

Aside from this, if you went through, what this guild went through, you'd have left from the start because it takes a lot of willl and determination to be a Warspear Bro.

those red tears are called blood and are from watching your vid

I watched all the entry's with a story so far. I found them too cheesy, and ridiculous.

that was the answer to my comment: "good but not really creative".

You keep repeating yourself in multiple topics. Not so usefull.

you defend such ppl and then talk bad about me,after i just proofed how bad they act?

wow..

1 person talked bad. The other gives his oppinion about video's with a story. Not your video. He is not talking bad about you, only videos. See the difference. He just have another taste. So you want to tell 1 person to have respect. Not the full guild. You are insulting 15 when you only want 1.

1 person talked bad. The other gives his oppinion about video's with a story. Not your video. He is not talking bad about you, only videos. See the difference. He just have another taste. So you want to tell 1 person to have respect. Not the full guild. You are insulting 15 when you only want 1.

3 ppl. not only 1. and saying another Video is "ridiculous" has nothing to do with respect. and the other guild members defended the insulting one. so it seems they all like insulting other without reason

btw when a guild member of legends Insult another Person without reason, i dont join him insulting others or others work, i will tell him to say sorry! thats how it should be!

Saying a video is ridiculous, as an oppinion is not insulting. Maybe this is a good life-lesson. You will get dissapointments later in life too when you get honest responses from others. I am a programmer. I create applications for big companies. In those appllications 90% is nice in an alpha-test. The other 10% will get flamed in test-rapports. And those raports are always about those 10%, not about all the good things :P Get used to it. It does not mean you are an asshole. it means the thing you created is, in someones oppinion, is trash. So be it.

Saying a video is ridiculous, as an oppinion is not insulting. Maybe this is a good life-lesson. You will get dissapointments later in life too when you get honest responses from others. I am a programmer. I create applications for big companies. In those appllications 90% is nice in an alpha-test. The other 10% will get flamed in test-rapports. And those raports are always about those 10%, not about all the good things :P Get used to it. It does not mean you are an asshole. it means the thing you created is, in someones oppinion, is trash. So be it.

i accept that he dont like the Video (well,im not sure if he really hate it,cause he just suddenly talked bad about my Video right after i said his Video isnt creative..).

but using words like obnoxious and ridiculous isnt respectful and not a usefull critisicm. can happen,maybe he had a bad day. but then he should say sorry and not defending another guy who insulted me with really bad words.

Well, saying something is not creative when someone put a lot of time in something can be seen as insulting too.

The guy already said "obnoxious" means "unpleasant" (translated to my language too). I think next time when you feel insulted by a post, think "maybe he does not mean it that bad as i read it". It is a ♥♥♥♥ing forum. Face to face it will not that bad at all. For some reason ppl get offended here just by a post with bad words about their class...

Well, saying something is not creative when someone put a lot of time in something can be seen as insulting too.

The guy already said "obnoxious" means "unpleasant" (translated to my language too). I think next time when you feel insulted by a post, think "maybe he does not mean it that bad as i read it". It is a ♥♥♥♥ing forum. Face to face it will not that bad at all. For some reason ppl get offended here just by a post with bad words about their class...

when its just a ducking Forum,why you start a discussion with me? :facepalm:

well,in my language it means something like: very very very disgusting,i have to spit my Food out again"

and come on. watch the Video and tell if ist creative or not. ist an objective view and NOT an Insult. ridiculous and obnoxious is bad.

Thank you.

Sorry, you didn't understood my "this is a ducking forum". I ment this is just text, and will communicate different than face to face. Just text is harder than face to face, so everything is taken very hard (the nonverbal communication is missing, which is actually very important).

Anyway, the guy explained what he ment by "obnoxious" (unpleasent, dislike), so you can stop seeing it that bad as you take it.

And his video; in my oppinion not the best i've seen. True. But that does not mean he (and his guildmembers) did a lot of effort to create it. They had to schedule it, recorded the dungeon, had to pick the best parts, etc. It takes time too. I have respect for that. I can call it far from not creative.

Sorry, you didn't understood my "this is a ♥♥♥♥ing forum". I ment this is just text, and will communicate different than face to face. Just text is harder than face to face, so everything is taken very hard (the nonverbal communication is missing, which is actually very important).

Anyway, the guy explained what he ment by "obnoxious" (unpleasent, dislike), so you can stop seeing it that bad as you take it.

And his video; in my oppinion not the best i've seen. True. But that does not mean he (and his guildmembers) did a lot of effort to create it. They had to schedule it, recorded the dungeon, had to pick the best parts, etc. It takes time too. I have respect for that. I can call it far from not creative.

well,then we have different oppinions,its ok :drinks:

cause here in Germany, we dont use words like "ridiculous and obnoxious" when we want to make a useful critisicm. we use such Terms when we want to Insult ppl.

maybe in your Country ist normal to use such Terms all the time, i dont know,but where i live, we use such Terms to Insult others..

but okay,different oppinions. you have yours,i have mine :drinks: