Let tanks be tanks!

Christiano

Actually i was at start very mad about this unbalance so i have made Balanced arena suggestion, and now i make new one too which brings Tanks back to Tanks. Actually when we think this its not unbalanced if my arena suggestion and this comes to the game. I started think this idea after Owl told me few things that i havent been noticed. So here i go

Usually tank classes do have most defence, most hp reg and most mana reg. This mana reg is spared with Magic classes ofcourse. Anyway, when we started this game tanks was tanks and always needed in hunt, this changed when we reached "final boss" quest Six shadows. Surprisily they dont deal physical damage so tanks are useless there. Same goes on Sam Hain and Lab bosses after Chief and MC side chief (xD sry forgot). Anyway, Tanks are only harm and useless in end bosses becouse every class has same much hp, its only 100-300hp difference. Also casters such as priest have most magical def. And that is unfair against tanks, i think you see what my point is now.

How to make tanks again tank bosses

Make tank classes get from items more hp and hp reg but also tanks should have most magical and physical defense. So lower other classes magical defense gaining from items and make Tanks have more magical defense from items. This should do it. Also however tanks have useless skill called as Aggression/taunt/etc. in PvP. So making tanks have most defense etc. will not make much difference difference in PvP combat :) Thanks by reading and please share your mind

totally agree with this suggestion, tanks should have something on atacks that focus boss agro on him(withou spend 4 skill points on taunt lv5 wich is useless on PvP) because most of times ranged classes stole agro due to higher atack...

Preech it brother!

I leveled a dk to 20lvl imagined that i'd be a boss in hunting. But nope, tanks are for arena and  small bosses now. Makes me sad. Come on devs, tank the tank's tanker ^  8)