"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

OMG I was cast away somewhere far away n finally have returned!! Only to c wog has a king..(should I over throw them haha jk..I am forever ever greatful to them for keepin this clan together (cheza)n may this clan grow to an ever powerful one ;D. Small story to tell haha but yea I kno some of u will hate the decisión I made but I think ITs for the best of wog..all hale the new lead

• 4 weeks later...

i wan to join in W.O.G  my paladin lvl 18 name: godofwarx

my ranger lvl19 name:shadowcoco

my druid lvl19 name:cocolino

• 2 weeks later...

we are sorry cuz ppl who aplied for joining didnt get their answers but if u look and read better the 1st page u can see that the invitation is only based for our request !!! if u still want pm cheza(marceline),knox,elvic(baptist,xlovelyx,cici,shotta) or me yomitza  cuz we all on game most off our time and we will inv u at next clan meeting if u are on!best regards

Ok guys so thats it! I know cuz many ppl wants me out, so ill leave! Was a pleasure to be in wog:) here i grow up. hHA. Here i found verry nice ppl and i want to say thanks for : cheza, tyler, mtm, duita and sorry for who i cant remember. Good luck and enjoy the game.            Zinon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...