"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

hey guys sorry if i havent done anymore avatars since u asked i was working on a concept project anyway this is the final result of a new berengar shadows for warspear 3.0 i took about 5 days i think if not more i did it once and well accedently completly erased it all and had to start over but the secound 1s turned out better :D anyway here it hope u like it and maybe if the devs see it  ;) ;)  lol i wish :blush: 

for ppl who dont know whats what i made a labled version too  ;D  (UPDATED BERENGAR SHADOWS CLASSES PERMITTED AI SKILLS)

POSSIBLE CONTEST

if i was dev and i made this in game now that iv added skills i wana see if any1 can/could come up with a strategic plan of attack on all 12 of the bosses now as we know the hole games is (supposedly equaled out apart from the eception of the OP warlock) and the rules are u aloud as many party's as u wish with any class bd,ranger,druid,paladin,mage,priest,barb,rouge,shaman,deathknight,warlock and necro are aloud the room is like nard sar its neutral just for this union and legion cant attack each other in this room but is it possable    dont for get the skills that are listed are what the AI  are permitted to use and the AI would be more advace than just ure standard mobs    so how can u take on every force in warspear ??? a rouge that can cloak,bd that can ham you,ranger with bless,druid and shaman preist and necromancer who can only heal them self's,two knights 1 of light with heal and chains ,1 of dark with the power to drag , 1 barb with duel axe and if that isnt enough throe in a mage with meteor and a war lock with dark circle :shok:  well maybe one day they might consider my idea if so then the real test begins ;D

ok so maybe i went OTT but its not much difrant and if with six mages of berengar u can beat it then 12 class cant be to hard right ?? btw thay all lvl 30 and idk the hp yet but alot high than most bosses but each 1 would probly be 1/12 of ryen and kaball

so its 12 bosses= 1 reyn or kabal or 6= reyn 6=kabal so its like fight both bosses at the same time so  each shadow will have aprox 166,666hp

so good luck  :lol: 

21646_.png

21679_.png

Well i have take and decision:im leaving wog!dnt ask me why....Ty all for being near me at hard moments!wish u all best of luck :friends:

Nici nu le pasa,nu vezi?Lasa,ai fakut o alegere buna,iti spun eu...Te pup.

We DO CARE crystal  :facepalm:

:wacko:chrystal y do u think we dont care :wacko: i dont wats wrong wit u dis days but u should just stop watever u doin  :facepalm:

maybe u tryin to destroy WOG  :lol: dont dream we r family..........

NO OFFENCE

I care about everyone in the clan :l

btw i won't be on as much as i was in the summer, a new semester has started so i'm gonna be busy. I'll still be around ofc but tc and have fun ;D

:o  do you use google translate?? ;D 

:) )) na ca le pasa:P

PS:EPIC YOU DID A REALLY GOD WORK! :drinks: :drinks:  WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE? BCUZ I ONLY KNOW TO USE Sony Vegas PRO 11 8)  and others video programs, but photo programs :unknw:

PHOTOSHOP?

zeby i use PDN (PAINT.NET) im very used to program had no expernce on it in the start learn on my own (as u do in life) still testing new stuff out and better techniqes so yer pritty complex program sometimes like on spilz last avatar that was complex

BTW hunting bg with my 3 epics  8)  (picture)

21762_.png

well spilz u asked for gold but i add a few things cos u looked like a chocolate bunny (btw if u dont like the extras i will remove) so ure candy spilz  ;D  also for any members as i do more complex requests i keep learning and im liking new chanlenges so now to add to the list of things i can do i can not only recolor now but all so add "textures" to weapons armor coustumes etc so if u want a remake or what ever just ask  ;)  i really dont mind

21763_.png

ok so  i talked to cheza and she cleared it thou that a majority dont like me and that i dont fit in so im sorry and ill stop posting my crap on ure page sorry for wasting all of yours  times  :( 

just this last post just tell me if u guys like it  doubt u will tho anyway good bye wog forum  ill just start my own and post my work but ty guys i reallly enjoyed the hunts we had but any way good bye  plz if u like this 1 pm in game plz thats all i ask ty

21854_.png

think he should be fully armoured n with a darker shade of grey, other than that looks pretty nice. u should ideas for suits on the sugestions part of forum. who knows if they dont add it in-game :D

i am quittin dis clan .....had lots of memories wit u guys .......... bye bye n enjoy........ mite quit d game too....... it hurts wen someone close hurts u :cray:

who hurt u?

none of ur business ;D

small advice for d clan..

1. try to care for new recruits too

2. try to spend time to each other...

4. dont be selfish n dont brin ur relation or status into clan

5. av a meetin every week in game

6. check the member lists hu active n hu not active

7. leader should always be friendly to member n encourage them.

8. leaders should hang out wit new recruits sometimes atleast once a week

9. leaders should know about der status dont let ur status ruin..

10. leader should av some authority among ur members not let d members control u....

tats ol guys NO offence just an advice being a leader from my xperience .... bb tq for d loviest moments of dis games :drinks:

none of ur business ;D

small advice for d clan..

1. try to care for new recruits too very nice

2. try to spend time to each other... some of them already spend a lot :)

4. dont be selfish n dont brin ur relation or status into clan too late

5. av a meetin every week in game they do it everyday

6. check the member lists hu active n hu not active there isn't a system to change it everyday, is bad for her...

7. leader should always be friendly to member n encourage them. no words...

8. leaders should hang out wit new recruits sometimes atleast once a week everyday... not once...

9. leaders should know about der status dont let ur status ruin.. ?

10. leader should av some authority among ur members not let d members control u.... she have, she can end the cla anytime :)

tats ol guys NO offence just an advice being a leader from my xperience .... bb tq for d loviest moments (if you had such moments, why leave?) of dis games :drinks:

ty fir the suggestions ginlal as one of the leaders, i have thought of all those things, i do know everyone in the clan but i cant be on everyday and i dont want this game to consume my life i dont want to live in the game. as. of now many members in the clan are tired of this game it imbalances and ununitedness of elves, maybe its time to call it quits ? And i dont feel as addicted to it as before, i found something i wasnt looking for and i want to work towards that now  :blush:

hi .. some days ago i searched for some file in my pc and i founded  smthing that i did for u long time ago exaclty the day befor that stupid incident in the lab at chief and i wanted u to have them cuz this its just a game and i dont play it any more

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

those are the images i did for W:O:G they arent the best cuz i couldnt do it to much in PS  and its like an  "im sory" for what i sayd in the past about the wog and about knox :D i didnt sayd to much about wog ....knox was my subject i didnt know why cuz he didnt did anything wrong so ya im sory :) i wish that u culd have care about "the kindred clan"  members cuz as u know this game have many players who do bad things and they dont leave other ppl to hunt ur clan its big and it can help my members clan to hunt deep in the lab...

yomitza still playng ? :D i bet he have the best gear for rng ...

ty very much  and have a good play

regards NeaMitika aka Lucio

Is there any recruitment at the moment? I just moved from US Sapphire to EU Emerald, and I am new to forum and found clan pages like this one. I'm looking for clan in EU Emerald for Firstborn :)

hmmm no no not really we closed recruitment by application wasn't really working out so instead we're back to invite only. The way you join is if you just hang out with us n if you fit in and get along with the group of us then you'll eventually join :D

Welcome to Emerald btw though people say US server is better if you're gonna be an elf. Not many people who are elves wanna go up and hunt the bigger bosses if thats what ya like to do anyway. We try to when we can.

hmmm no no not really we closed recruitment by application wasn't really working out so instead we're back to invite only. The way you join is if you just hang out with us n if you fit in and get along with the group of us then you'll eventually join :D

Welcome to Emerald btw though people say US server is better if you're gonna be an elf. Not many people who are elves wanna go up and hunt the bigger bosses if thats what ya like to do anyway. We try to when we can.

Well thanks for the advice  :) I really asked one member how to be in clan but said I had to be level 17.

It's no problem being able to have one character on US in Forsaken but may be a little crazy watching and being in trade chat.

#5. Multi-factions

Fcuk it kill yourselves every person in the clan has a different view of having multi-factions some wont kill you some will, know who they are and know that when they kill its nothing against you, you just happen to have a red name.

#Info For Memebers

So you are all clear on my view of this rule which has changed.

I wont Kill you on sight only if u atk me first so make ur choice.

Just Know I Have The Power To Take Revenge And I Serve It Cold :diablo: