"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

all personal problems shouldbe resolved in private, cause they are of private nature. in portugal we call this "washing ur dirty dirty laundry in public" (rough translation).

but seriously, the clan has nothing to do with personal issues between two people. having said that, lets all have a beer, light for the minors  :friends: :drinks:

hey guys just wanna show u my latest work its a concept of what flamy kitty should look like or it could be some thing like hot rod kitty :D  and if any1 wants any war spear mod char pics i can do it for any clan member who wants just pm me i game the options are any armor u want ( has to be if u have it or boss armor,mob,npc etc ) also apples to any weapons u can have can recolor armors and weapons to your specifications  and ty

please also give back your feed back on this concept and if i do a avatar and i do a good job plz recommend me and give feed back  :D 

21225_.png

epic i do have to warn u about the killing yomi part ;D  he has a steel bat unde his pillow..... a 10 inch commando knife and a colt he carries everywhere :shok: ....so if u intend on killing him. :lol: u sud come with  bruce willis,jet lee,annd silvester stallone  :aggressive:  includin some tanks and a hole arsenal of weapons  :bomb:  ...so GOOD LUCK :lol: :lol: :lol: :good:

lol nar i think ill pass sounds like suicide :D and yomi what u mean by your bow? if u want a pic pm me in game or ill ask you wen you online this goes for whole clan btw also spilz suggested even if u don't use it on forum i need to do one of the whole clan as he suggested i make a clan banner i asked chez about it and she agreed so i need to do ALL of u      (done so far) ginlal,spilz,cheza,elvic,retlua,hellheal,mtm,yomitza.  (still need to do[lol big list]) sokpot,knox,ashurainx,hyunna,izdrktonia,queenivy,tayuya,delija,jaythug,strongest,predatorxx,metalteast,paulll,hoidoei,acemi,dudita,raixman,middelwest.   

so if i haven't done u yet plz let me know ty

wow well i didn't expect to be asked by anyone but the members of WOG maybe i should start a forum page for people who want one  but any way heres my last work for an unexpected client "hornig"  on mc this is his death knight as his shaman was hunting so he asked me to do this one andlater he asked to  do him and agus. I havent put 2 together yet so it should be good practice for the clan banner but as u asked hornig here u are  :)  hope u like it xmas tree spear (limited edition:D)

21312_.png

guys this is my latest work and i think it would make a really good lab boss :D  i call him the astral guard if he was a boss he would be most likely  the final boss  if anyone wants i will not only recolor weapons but also try and mod them if u wish the sword here is [Flamberge of Abyss Zealots(purple)]+[pollaxe of sudden doom] so if u want to combined weapon parts i can now do that ty

21316_.png

hi epic. Good job epic, can you make one avatar for zinon? But with bow no crossbow and for sebyxseby rougue. Can be both in one avatar? Like horning. Thank you

k i want on zinon red suite of chosen haha and black bow of doom  and on sebyxseby  i want same and black swords of doom wait o will put photo

ok so this is like u asked hornig u and agusia he told me to do what looks best so i did and hope u like

P.S. any work that hasn't got my trade mark on it please use updated versions with it on TY

21381_.png

Well i have take and decision:im leaving wog!dnt ask me why....Ty all for being near me at hard moments!wish u all best of luck :friends:

:) :cray:dnt go