"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

:cray:

Good hunt at anax guys mabye we could hunt reyn sometime too? 1million health seems like a challenge i want to accept

:cray:shit i couldnt join yesterday i was busy tryin to sell my mc account :lol:

The only one in who i trust in totallity and ,i hope,forever..its Mihai...you know him like Yomitza.I'm saying this couse day by day i found peoples who wanna show respect,trust,and everyything..but,after 2,or 3 or 1week...i can see the real face of them!...All my respect for you,Mihai..and much more...Sper sa te vad in kurand.Pucpici!!!

well i read about the clan and i wish to join ::)  my name is tymoros. Blade dancer 14 lvl.Please let me know if u would like to have me in your great clan. ::)

well i read about the clan and i wish to join ::)  my name is tymoros. Blade dancer 14 lvl.Please let me know if u would like to have me in your great clan. ::)

sorry doesnt work like that anymore, you gotta get invited to join not the other way around.

@Koshmar talk to the one you got beef with otherwise who r u talking about?

Good hunt at anax guys mabye we could hunt reyn sometime too? 1million health seems like a challenge i want to accept

:facepalm: reyn = repair :pleasantry:

Hi,

Special thanks to Breivig, Tayuya, Knox and maybe another wog new chars that help me doing chainless.

Please pm me in game if you need any assistance.

Beers for you

:drinks:

yo guys :drinks: i was wondering if any1 has any ring for rngr or cloak pls pm me in game:) tnx ;) and epic ive heard other guys being scammed in  game and the devs didnt do anythin.... be careful theres a lot of ♥♥♥♥♥es out there :diablo: dont just trust any1...... ;D

what "warrior of glory" ??? :dirol:

a clan ?? :pardon:

in what server this clan and what faction ?? :aggressive:

pff....maybe read the first page..who r u?

Nevermind ..Cheza....i sow u took me of....well,good luck in game...and with your new recruits ....

you asked me to take you off that day, and when i asked if you were still in recently, you said "you know better than me" which isnt a yes or no so i was left unsure and thought after this thing that happend idk if you were over it or.., i'm sorry if i misunderstood

so u have any versions for us sapphire? ;D

versions of what?

Brieving is in our clan? o.O whats his main character?

@Slay sorry out your new forsaken at nadir, just doin my elf job. I tend to shoot first and look at names later  :blush:

versions of what?

Brieving is in our clan? o.O whats his main character?

@Slay sorry out your new forsaken at nadir, just doin my elf job. I tend to shoot first and look at names later  :blush:

;D My forsaken still lv10 and in the 1st island so I believe that you have not meet me yet

ok,again...If this..Epic,or whatever he's name..if u trust in him and u take him in your clan,then its bad for you,Wog.Today he just did 6 or 7 characters with my name and tryined to ..what?make me nervose..!!?pff..;he even said 'let's kill Yomitza and leave happy together''... :shok: He really need help..sorry for him,but he's sick!!!He did characters with Yomitzza's name,cheza's name..and tryed something against me!!I don't know what..But you was right ?Cheza,he's sick,and he need help..pshichologically...so,carefull,my name its only Chrystall and Chrystalls....rangers.He's trying to put me in a bad light..but he can't.So he's frustrated!!Thank you..and good luck!!

What did he say? :shok:  ....omg this kid is very sick..but if he  wanna kill me he must come after me in romania..in ready :))...bullshit...death didn't like me...

What did he say? :shok:  ....omg this kid is very sick..but if he  wanna kill me he must come after me in romania..in ready :))...bullshit...death didn't like me...

guys u.need.to discuss eachother and solve ur problems so u stop fighting

WHAT THE .....chrystina ok now this is going to far how meny more times are u guna lie first u lied about us dating as u told cheza we wasnt really together when we was surposto be,secound time u lied about crying so we just get back together ,and now this the 3rd time this isnt a very thort out plan tho chrystina cos u made a slight mistake ok i dont have solid pruof of not/or saying kill yomi but im saying this why would i want yom dead? i mean why would i want to live with u chrystall wen all ure doing is lie to me over and over and i dont want a girl who lies  i want a girl i can  trust 

secondly making fake chars ??? hmm well i have 6 elf chars and 1 mc but there all epic and i havent made anymore since only deleted my forsaken3 and mc2 and keept 1  aside from that i wouldnt pretend to be cheza or yomi cos any1 with half a braincell would know that would work and the thing about making chars that are like chrystall  but 8-9 of them  right ik thts not true and i can prove this ok wog listen chrystall has 8-9 chars that are bds rangers a druid and 1 mage now if she thinks she can pin these chars on me she obvulsy didnt think that it takes about 2 days to complete the first island on first born and most if not all of here other chars e.g. chrystella , chrystella, chrytell,etc there all lvl 12 or 13 or 10 even and her mage is lvl7 but thats besides the point the point is HOW THE HELL CAN I GET 8-9 CHARS THAT LVL IN 2 HOURS its imposssble  there for i couldnt of done what shes saying i was on my palay for the hole on that day i was with ginlal for the morning and in the eving cheza was on there was only 1 time i went of and that was to go on my ranger "EPICARROWS" for like and hour or less even

and one last question to the hole of WOG  so i was trying to get into wog i went on all the hunts i could i helped u guys as much as i could and tryed my hardist to fit in why the hell would i completly distroy my chances by doing all of this come on guys think about it and iv spent the last hour wringing this to try and prove my inccents  really if i did all this to completly distroy my chances why would i try so hard to prove i didnt do it im not stupid and i know that if i ever did anything like this it would defantly stop me from joining wog WITCH IS THE COMPLETE OPPERSITE OF WHAT IM TRYING SO HARD TO DO  but sirusly first u use me and lie to me i found out about it and left u for my owe good so whats this ?? revenge  revenge for what for leaving u ? perthtic just cos u cant get free stuff no more from me now whos being a KID CHRYSTINA

what a mess, this clan getting sick nowadays. i dont wanna see anymore dramas after i posted this. talk to me in game who ever got problems, solve it in game, not in this shit public city. dont you guys shame of what you guys did? dont you think people are reading this. think before posting some shit. no offence, cheers.  :drinks: 8)