"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

hey guys i just wanted to know if i can join WOG clan or not i have hunted with some of u before if u remember im epicblades lvl15 bd, epicarrows lvl 15 ranger and epicspells lvl 13 druid  btw  thx

Hii yalll....many of new recruits wanna go hunt with the clan....i wanna go too so lets make some ptys and go....im tired wait yall ener :facepalm:

Ive been missing alot with this page. hahah. sorry guys, been gone in forum. but surely Im active in game. well, anyway, yes for Dudita, sac and Predator.  :friends: enjoy the clan. hehehe. and thanks for those who greeted me an Happy Birthday.  :drinks:

New Factions In Few Days Guys What You All Makeing???????

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

anyone need this? hahah. I just amp it without sign, was hoping it to lost.  :lol:  but no, I made it to 6.  :pleasantry:

nice that you joined that party with me, but lets try get +7!  :pleasantry:

nice that you joined that party with me, but lets try get +7!  :pleasantry:

Whats your char name?

And Spilz im thinking mage but mabye bad choice i try them all then decide ;D

Ill be  paladin :friends:

nice yomi, i will be your best ally then (priest!)

PS: i will also play mage and maybe paladin if it use sword+shield

Whats your char name?

And Spilz im thinking mage but mabye bad choice i try them all then decide ;D

lol, i think 70% of this clan know, ask any of them  :friends:

Guys some idiot lied n said kinggila, kingkane, n kingmetal was theirs so now i dont have them anymore but thats ok warspears will be sued if i dont get them back n i got so many ways to do it n 1 is by all the money i put into this stupid game 2 this game was suppose to be free thats how they avertize it 3 they stole all my money n gave to an idiot that will also be screwed!!!

I would like to request to join. Chars are Midwest lvl 20 be, middlewest lvl 16 ranger n trannylove lvl 12 Druid on sapphire  >:D many of my friends are members here

guys from 23july m not going to play till september going for a holiday in france going to miss you guys  but on other side my bday gna be 22 july going to party so hard love u guys :friends: :yahoo: :blush: :'(

OMG who saw The Dark Knight Rises? It was sick!! Seriously the best movie I've seen all year, definitely tops The Avengers

~Happy early birthday Jess, Mitza

@Midwest, ginlal read all of the first page and if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

Hi.. I want a serius clan. I read the rules and i agree :) have maharet, druid lvl20; mekare,ranger lvl 20 and rouge lvl 15. Thnks

:facepalm: Sokpot why only this topic you stay on??!!

haha idk just dnt want to bother or am just to lazy to write on others lol

Its been suggested that we have an entry lvl (17) requirement to join our clan. I agree because the whole "training" noobs thing isnt working. What do you think guys?