"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

My MC: Spilz , rogue blue bunny/red cat

Sickospilz, shaman uniform, Barb is to be deleted for new faction char.

Safe

we say yes to lolkk,  dudita, preditorxxx, jaythug.and  xxsachinxx  :yahoo: :good:

my mc on eu server is ezme lvl 15 shamman and kings mc is :knockuout lvl 14 rouge if any one needs kill quest for this lvl pm us in game and we will log them for ur quest 

p.s. are mcs in us server are poisnivy lvl 18 shamman and knockout lvl 18 barb 

u guys think we should add some third gen. to help voting too..maybe one or two? if yes tell the name on who to vote for to help vote. or well need one spot to cover queen n king since ther vote count as one

Remove my name from this list. I'm one of those ex-players in the game. So far not one anyone would say. and always helped the other players. I was proud of doing well is always unrequited. You shall not vote, but seeing my name in this list, delete it. though the former have a bi-step nonetheless. I guess I live we do not hesitate to give other players vote for me but this is not a problem for me. Apologies. As I said though the former has a name.

Hello Altamir, i think the reason why no one has voted is because, well none of us understand your language. Your post here is a little hard to understand...  Sorry.

u guys think we should add some third gen. to help voting too..maybe one or two? if yes tell the name on who to vote for to help vote. or well need one spot to cover queen n king since ther vote count as one

Yes i feel Tayuya, Yomitza, and Diaboloro should be able to vote as well.

aha then it will say The_End_Never_Came  ;D

Happy Birthday on the end of the world  :shok:

Ezme can't call me a asshole coz of what i think about sillyputty, everyones allowed there own opinion.  :facepalm:

hello sokpot thats a really good idea if its possible pls do this maybe they know us better and they can help us get into the clan  :yahoo: . thank u for listening ;D

ps: thank every one for voting yes for m. i really wanna thank u. maybe others will vote too :blush:  cos ull see that u wont regret it. thanks again ;D

hii yall...i didnt check the forum this week and i see some new rules...its a good idea that only the clan leaders or 1st gen to have the right for voting and i agree that.so if some of the new gen can do that too its ok for me

MY MC CHARACTERS ARE :-

Name          Class        Level                Dress

RETLU  -      ROGUE      LVL18      -      Wedding Suit

SINGHAM      SHAMAN    LVL 15      -      Lamberts Gaurd

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

What drops do you guys need? and what drops do you guys have that you dont need and would like to give to other members?

i got 1 pair of Mocassins of Star Pilgrams thats up for grabs

• 130 def
  • 130 dark def
  • 2% dodge
  • 2%crit
and High boots of star pilgram +1 courtesy of Chrystall

• 148def
  • 130 dark def
  • 166 hp
  • 2%crit
btw if you guys amp any stuff given to you remember to use signs after +3...it sucks when you've spent many hours tyring to get a drop and gave it away only to have it brake 1min after it was traded because they kept amping more than +3 ... definitely use signs after +3 although they can brake at +1-3

Give me a full list of all armor/weapons/jewelry that you need on your main character. Alternate characters will have to be considered second there is now to many of us to give away drops to alternate characters while some member of that class may have a main character that needs it. By the way don't wait on us to hunt out all the items for you, contribute to your own as well please.

Question to all rangers in clan pls reply  :blush: : Can you tell me which pieces of armour you use? Like breastplate, helm,glove,boot,glove ... Etc. I just like to take a poll to decide what i will use ty  :good:

Question to all rangers in clan pls reply  :blush: : Can you tell me which pieces of armour you use? Like breastplate, helm,glove,boot,glove ... Etc. I just like to take a poll to decide what i will use ty  :good:

All cc , except helm and bracers with pene, as they have no dark def............. ::)

Give me a full list of all armor/weapons/jewelry that you need on your main character. Alternate characters will have to be considered second there is now to many of us to give away drops to alternate characters while some member of that class may have a main character that needs it. By the way don't wait on us to hunt out all the items for you, contribute to your own as well please.

me need lab bow and ranger cape :(

cape first priority  :blush:

:facepalm: :wacko: :wacko: yo im new to forum, how this things are???????????/

i think you're looking for this section http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=28.0

anyone have extra drops to share also? >.>

LvL            Runes                                                        Crystals

-12 Imcomplete Rune of Fortitude        -13 Dull Crystal of Inspiration[bow]

-12 Incomplete Rune of Healing            -13 Dull Crystal of Monn[staff]
-13 Incomplete Rune of Moonx2          -13 Dull Crystal of Astral[staff]
-13 Incomplete Rune of Darkness          -12 Dull Crystal of Accuracy x5
-12 Incomplete Rune of Dodge              -12 Dull Crystal of Deadlinessx2
-14 Incomplete Rune of Reflection        -12 Dull Crystal of Harmony
-11 Supreme Rune of Defense                -14 Dull Crystal of Dexterityx3

No for Lolkk/Supremus he scammed Raixman. Lolkk was "selling" some bg boots and Raixman offered him 50signs. Lolkk said it was on another account but Raixman trusted him and gave him 50 signs which Lolkk then kept without honoring his end of the deal. Lolkk also scammed predatorxx by saying he was selling 100mc for 10kg. She gave him 10kg but Lolkk never gave her 100mc. There is no way we can add him when we know the people he has scammed i dont care how nice he is. Am i wrong Lolkk?

Hi Marce....i just need that bg set..i would like to have that bonus..havee only the armour and helm...ty.

~_~ who are you, at least have your character on your signature i dont know everyone's username xD

i got Plate Guantlets of Desert Wanderers for grabs~~Taken~~

• 177def
  • 87 dark def
  • 166 hp
  • 2% accuracy

Free ~AA~ Items

Decorated cowl lvl 15 Def/75 Mana/17 HP/143

Polished helm lvl 15 Def/112 Crit/1.7% HP143

These Go Personal So Gimme A Shout If You Need.

:good: