"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

Wtf is here?damn guys if u have a relationship problem fix it on a messenger chat not in wog page *z*  :facepalm:

right yoyo :wacko:

Dont know if anyone is here who was going to help me with lambert, im sorry, but my game shut down and still hasnt come back on.  :cray:

im at bg u can come  ;)

8) please add bowss into clan new.player tought her.evrything about ranger  bg completed and shadows.the other morning with 8 people shes lvl 15 ill get her on fourum soon . Later family  :drinks:

Has Windcaller Left Us Then?  :facepalm:

Shame................................................................................. :bad:

Wind Hunt Anyone  ;D    (JokeS)

Sachin YES Vote From Me, He a Good Chap  :drinks:

Sillyputty NO NO NO

Also Any Of These lvl14,15's that want to join because they have a friend in request/recuits

NO NooB's  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D                (one guys opinion no offence intended)                                                                                               

;) Hello, I am Luiz warspear game version 0.7 until today my first char was haloween, but I lost it, now I have a char of my brother (Lolkk) and I am looking for a clan d .. I am willing will follow all the rules of the clan and will help everyone if possible .. thanks :blush:

Hmmm is See Sillyputty In Probation.

I Vote KICK The Sappire Scamming ScumBag No Need A Guy Like This, He Bad News. :facepalm:

;D u needa hold ur tongue and stop letting rumurs.and crazy exs be for source of info i think ur ustas fucjin ignorant as the rest duckin tabloiid readers makes.me sick :bad:

why don't you WOG, choose testers? like choose 2-3 people that test who want join the clan and only their votes count. (if you accept, it's better to have 3testers than 2. in case of 1 say yes, other no...)

Hold My Tongue  :facepalm:

Why u getting your bro to pm me asking whats my problem?  :facepalm:

Clearly your some weird guys  :facepalm:

Random pm's comeing in all day saying wog shit and im a asshole, ever since i post about my opinion of you.

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

:give_rose: ill join  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No Multi-Clanning  :facepalm:

Hey my names Jay and I see that most of my friends are in your clan. Chars are Jaythug-lvl 16 ranger and Jaethug- lvl 5bd. Friend told me to join so, I'm finally asking. In game, I've met all leaders except knox and I recognize, and respect your rules. I'd like to be apart of this family, and i appreciate you taking me into consideration. Thanks for your time ;)

Seems like everytime i visit the site a new person wants to join  xD. You can ask Queenivy and Sokpot also to add you to the list, they will be helping me if im not around. Actually Nikki or Sok could you guys add people that you see i didnt get a chance to add should i be away for some time?

why don't you WOG, choose testers? like choose 2-3 people that test who want join the clan and only their votes count. (if you accept, it's better to have 3testers than 2. in case of 1 say yes, other no...)

Thanks for the idea i actually already considered that same idea only there are draw backs to consider like those recruiters would have to not be easily swayed to accept that person just because they may seem nice at first or just because those people may be someones girlfriend/boyfriend/friend of a friend etc. There are a few other voting options as well but for now trail and error is how were doing it.

Could y'all post y'alls mc name pleax no more mistakingly killing clan members that play on mc :crazy:

no exceptions..

my mc in EU: is Demure US:...i dont think i can even log in

hey guys, been off awhile on forum these days. and yes for Luiz(Lolk) and Sanchin.  :friends:

just droping a message Ill be off awhile in game aswell soon by this july. so if knox online, it would be probably tayuya use it.

Remove my name from this list. I'm one of those ex-players in the game. So far not one anyone would say. and always helped the other players. I was proud of doing well is always unrequited. You shall not vote, but seeing my name in this list, delete it. though the former have a bi-step nonetheless. I guess I live we do not hesitate to give other players vote for me but this is not a problem for me. Apologies. As I said though the former has a name.