"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

:bomb: wow u guys have a serious obsession with me wtf is ur deals move along with ur lives as i am no longer in urs do i really m  :bomb: wow u guys have a serious obsession with me wtf is ur deals move along with ur lives as i am no longer in urs do u really miss me that much dammmmm its been 3 weeks and u still look like pathetic losers

There is no thiefs and liers just a scorn phycho ♥♥♥♥♥ who had control of my acct i wudnt believe none of her photo stoped bullshit or ajything she posted from myy name we we broke up get over it i left usserverr  all to you why the duck do u guys persist on buggn me

:bomb: eisha an her loser crew need to get alife havin me on ur mind all day isnt healty and its hurtin u find better way and activities to preoccupy ur days

GoodBye Clan :bad:

I Have Been Kick Out For Killing Queenivy With My Rogue

My Bad, I Missed Lunch.

Shame I Thought Woz Doing So Well  ;D

See You In Game,

I Know WHO My Friends Are.

told you mate  :facepalm:

btw guys nava deleted his char if i was right  :(

we never did, even if he deleted 3 chars. all people in us sapphire kept pushing me to delete his char but i dint coz if i did, i would be just like him,.

There is no thiefs and liers just a scorn phycho ♥♥♥♥♥ who had control of my acct i wudnt believe none of her photo stoped bullshit or ajything she posted from myy name we we broke up get over it i left usserverr  all to you why the duck do u guys persist on buggn me

everyone knows i never wanted u back when we broke up coz i knew it would be another stupiddity, u bugged raxit for more than 5hours just for him to talk to me and to get me back to you. ure the one who kept running after me and using diff names to pm me after i ignored ur main chars. and u kept on pming me til date on fring and in w.s, ure still a liar fatthew u would never change., and btw, ure the psycho bipolar one not me reason why ur exwife divorced u  :facepalm:

who kicked you out spilz? i don't know whats going on with you and nikki but how would that deem worthy of kicking you out of the clan. There is no rule against killing clan members if you are in the opposite faction but i guess because it's assumed you won't kill your own clan friends...I'm friends with both of you and I wouldn't like to see you leave.

becareful of who we admit in the clan, wouldnt want to have another Mohamad...

:bomb: she say i make.clones of her name how duckin delusional.can one'be i been on my eu.charactrr every day 24 hours maybe pop on to sono to talk to pummy and zhy i dont go to diffent servers like eisha and make original sonofman names to screen shot what she.wants to say wow r u that duckin obsessed.with me  why the duck cant u move on with ur life why why why r u always buggin me what the duck if ur deal u say u have new bf go duckin spend time with him i mean wtf do u want  i.cant helpp it if u carelessly give all ur accts.out to people and im not responible for what happends to em if they mattered u shud.tak e better care i am gunna say.this one last time u.dont see me buggin u its always u and.ur losers friends buggin me get a duckin clue and leave.me alone

:bomb: she say i make.clones of her name how duckin delusional.can one'be i been on my eu.charactrr every day 24 hours maybe pop on to sono to talk to pummy and zhy i dont go to diffent servers like eisha and make original sonofman names to screen shot what she.wants to say wow r u that duckin obsessed.with me  why the duck cant u move on with ur life why why why r u always buggin me what the duck if ur deal u say u have new bf go duckin spend time with him i mean wtf do u want  i.cant helpp it if u carelessly give all ur accts.out to people and im not responible for what happends to em if they mattered u shud.tak e better care i am gunna say.this one last time u.dont see me buggin u its always u and.ur losers friends buggin me get a duckin clue and leave.me alone

u just did and poley was there, i always have the people who cares for me to watch out for ur attacks. and who would make a name like yours? i dont even wanna see that name, i have proof that u still bug me in fring until now  :facepalm: and btw this one's from raxit

My turn  :tease: :dirol:

For Sonofadik,

u crazy scheming manipulating bipolar liar freak. U wasted my 5 hours on ur ranger wen u said u wanted to stay with eisha. Begging for forgiveness. Dnt u remember how u confessed how sorry u were for deleting those old-runed pro chars, in frnt of me and eisha. I asked u in pm to know ur intentions that if u wanted ur char only, or eisha too; i clearly mentioned that i cud ask her to give u ur char and stay away. But u said u want the whole package, her 'dudul ass' bcz u love her.

I wasted my time on u cz unlike u, i know that old chars have a grt value and effort. And returning ur crap might relieve my frnd. Wen u get ur char and i pm u how, u say im a liar and bla-bla. Asking time and again u nvr said a word that how was that?

u shit talk all day in town and pm spam eisha till date. That shows how pathetic u are. Come kill us any place, any time...eventually u r the one who gets the scars. The bd u r so proud of is a scavenger of drops and mcoin leftovers provided by eisha.

hw could u b so ungrateful. Sonofaman, a man who wont b proud of this son, who spread personal relationship stuff like free beer. I kno u will blab here again. U r not so pro kido. Only a dried stump is as stiff as u. As far as i know, ur true frnds in this game r with u to get petty drops only. They will clap wen u win a pvp but u kno inside, no one cares u ;)

Oh dont choke on those asthma pills please! Someone is already reaching there with a bazzzokka

Ok i'm gonna say this once Eisha make a new topic and post crap dont start crap on other ppls topic. U got beef with someone take it out else where not here. We dont want and need the drama here... U got wat u want he left sapphire leave it alone and move on and Silly be a better person than that dont drop to their lvl seriously..... Its just a game Eisha ur thousands of miles from him move on and stop posting bs on here u dont even know wat he really looks like!!! He could been sending u fake pics u never know... Dont ever trust ppl that u never met before in real life that ones to u both... Go on and have ur life on US Sapphire Eisha... Please....

GoodBye Clan :bad:

I Have Been Kick Out For Killing Queenivy With My Rogue

My Bad, I Missed Lunch.

Shame I Thought Woz Doing So Well  ;D

See You In Game,

I Know WHO My Friends Are.

I feel bad for you spilz because youve been good to me, at the same time im happy because this clan is poisoned now, you are too good but not too rich to be here i guess.

Ok i'm gonna say this once Eisha make a new topic and post crap dont start crap on other ppls topic. U got beef with someone take it out else where not here. We dont want and need the drama here... U got wat u want he left sapphire leave it alone and move on and Silly be a better person than that dont drop to their lvl seriously..... Its just a game Eisha ur thousands of miles from him move on and stop posting bs on here u dont even know wat he really looks like!!! He could been sending u fake pics u never know... Dont ever trust ppl that u never met before in real life that ones to u both... Go on and have ur life on US Sapphire Eisha... Please....

nahhh id stop if he would but til now he still bugs me. i ignored him in my accts and everything but he still keeps buggin. and fyi u dont know what else he did to me. not just deleting the chars.

17228_.png

17229_.png

17230_.png

17231_.png

nahhh id stop if he would but til now he still bugs me. i ignored him in my accts and everything but he still keeps buggin. and fyi u dont know what else he did to me. not just deleting the chars.

and u gotta continue why?

Lol well there you have it, point proven from other thread. Proof is in the pics, sono your very hypocritical dude. You say stop bugging you yet you continuosly bug eisha. Your nothing but trash and it just proves it with how you are acting in EU as well. Scamming? Lmao for real? I knew you were low but you keep proving how low you truly are. You will prove yourself to be the same in EU also and people will eventually see through you. Where you gonna go then? RU server?  :rofl:

Lol well there you have it, point proven from other thread. Proof is in the pics, sono your very hypocritical dude. You say stop bugging you yet you continuosly bug eisha. Your nothing but trash and it just proves it with how you are acting in EU as well. Scamming? Lmao for real? I knew you were low but you keep proving how low you truly are. You will prove yourself to be the same in EU also and people will eventually see through you. Where you gonna go then? RU server?  :rofl:

dude stop with the drama on here grow up all of u!!! Dang u dont even know when those pics Eisha posted was takin stop with y'alls drama...

ure the one who keeps on pming me first when i get on fring. i only on fring to talk to my bf. thats all the posts that proved u bug me a lot, i never pm'ed u first anywhere. even when i online a char in elf u pm right the second i on it. and again, i never need ur "hi's" and "hello's" u even made a mc char "sillyputty" just to pm me. so now who's bugging and being pathetic?   :facepalm:

dude stop with the drama on here grow up all of u!!! Dang u dont even know when those pics Eisha posted was takin stop with y'alls drama...

MYOB

:facepalm: So let me get this straight, she talked to you first then you replied with good morning then immediately after she says "ew ew"? Lol umm... How was that talking to you first? I just want to know lol, what was the conversation starter she used? Maybe if you weren't such a pathological liar then maybe what you say would have some merit but you constantly are tripping over your own lies. Its over dude, you already showed your true colors.

this thread is getting bumped up for a reason it isnt related too be....

nvm its tavern  ;D ;D ;D

ure the one who keeps on pming me first when i get on fring. i only on fring to talk to my bf. thats all the posts that proved u bug me a lot, i never pm'ed u first anywhere. even when i online a char in elf u pm right the second i on it. and again, i never need ur "hi's" and "hello's" u even made a mc char "sillyputty" just to pm me. so now who's bugging and being pathetic?   :facepalm:

MYOB

STOP WITH THE DRAMA ON HERE THEN AND MOVE IT ELSE WHERE!!!

yes under ur own topic not other ppls... LOL

there is one but he's hiding on this topic and not replying on that topic, guess he's too scared to post there

:facepalm: use ur real name here btw.

People please stop posting about sonofman, we will look into and handle this issue.

Ill respect this as long as he keeps his trap shut otherwise I don't think I can comply. You guys should know the truth and that's what is being provided.

Ill respect this as long as he keeps his trap shut otherwise I don't think I can comply. You guys should know the truth and that's what is being provided.

Thank you. I have read all the posts but i dont know any of you so how do i know someone is not lying. As i said we will take care of this for now i'm sure sonofman will leave prettypinay alone if he wants to be in our clan, likewise you guys leave him alone.

Thank you. I have read all the posts but i dont know any of you so how do i know someone is not lying. As i said we will take care of this for now i'm sure sonofman will leave prettypinay alone if he wants to be in our clan, likewise you guys leave him alone.

Ill leave him alone when he apologizes for deleting 3 of prettypinays characters and somehow compensates for it otherwise he won't be getting any peace from me. Maybe here in this topic I will hold off for respect for the fact this is your clans topic but outside of here its not gonna happen. There is no way you assure that he will leave her alone, that's impossible. He has to make that happen himself. Either way you will figure it out for your selves, give it some time. He's unpredictable. One minute he is cool and the next he is your enemy. You will see.

nope he aint done with these, coz he still posts in us elf trade chats about me.. he attacks in-game not here., he spreads things about me in whatsapp and in sapphire, and maybe in eu too soon. thats how desperate he is. and yea i admit TRUSTING HIM WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I MADE IN MY LIFE. :facepalm: 

17234_.png

I Follow The Rules 100% so my actions yesterday should not have been seen as negative seeing as you just updated the code with rules i broke which was'nt there at the time.

"I apologize"