"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

Well let's say welcome too crystall n acemi to the clan..n thx for other for trying..it seem not enough votes n not everybody voting..ill try to vote but u c I'm not always on so I dnt teally get to kno some of u. I'll just leave it to u guys who ever on to c who wants to join n if they fit to it ;D idk?

i tried voting on the first page , but its not working ...............

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: windcaller

16961_.jpg

U dnt have to  quit the clan just bcuz hoidoei is a part of wog now.. :facepalm: if u have a problem with him Try talk we make a clan pt wind...

U dnt have to  quit the clan just bcuz hoidoei is a part of wog now.. :facepalm: if u have a problem with him Try talk we make a clan pt wind...

I cant speak with such kind of person  :facepalm:

Nothing will solve my problem with him  :facepalm:

Wind Don't Quit.

Vote System Fail, If Someone gets a No vote That should cancel out 1 Yes vote so The Applying player needs to get more vote to be in.

We Have No Order Guys, Needs Sorting out, Seems Cheza Away and no Other People Takeing Charge On The Matters At Hand.

Will Be Bad To See You Go Over This Windcaller  :(

whats wrong with nia? he turns gay?

windcaller: making an enemy a friend is a victory.

being someone's enemy, is a lose.

windcaller: making an enemy a friend is a victory.

being someone's enemy, is a lose.

I would accept such a lose.

Hello Natalia Welcome To WoG.

I see your a US Server Player Do you not have a Clan There?

;D

Need Level Up Too  :blush:

between u and me the US server is turning to thefts  and bad ppl server (i am not saying that everyone is bad)  :drinks:

and for my new chars at EU i want u to know that i lvl them up from lvl1 to lvl 14 in 5 days and now they both need shadows  :give_rose:

welcome natali, since i know the men of this group, i m sure you in.

where is candy? long time no see

hey luca i m back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: jerk is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Sorry guys after leaving for a short time, when i returned the game just doesn't hold the same interest as it did before. I'm not going to leave permanently but i wont be on as much as i was before. Sorry i havent updated the votes either i know many of you have told thier votes in the game and ill do my best to remember your votes when i update it today. I'm thinking that someone that is on more than me should also update the front page as well so that people don't have to wait on me. Woudl anyone be interested to volunteer to update the front page?

Vote System Fail, If Someone gets a No vote That should cancel out 1 Yes vote so The Applying player needs to get more vote to be in.

We Have No Order Guys, Needs Sorting out, Seems Cheza Away and no Other People Takeing Charge On The Matters At Hand.

I really like this idea, i think it should be implemented. Anyone opposes?

And hello all and new members  ;D

actually can y'all say your votes again,  :blush:  you know to make sure i didnt leave anyones vote out..

~~~

cleaned the first page a bit, in the end i just decided to reset all the votes and is natalia in the clan or?

cheza plz add sillyputty and jaythug to clan list  ;D and ill hlp with clan page if y'all want me too :drinks:

read this topic

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=65893.0

check the past of the recruits ure accepting in ur clan. he will b a disgrace and would ruin ur clan name  :facepalm:

17215_.png

between u and me the US server is turning to thefts  and bad ppl server (i am not saying that everyone is bad)  :drinks:

and for my new chars at EU i want u to know that i lvl them up from lvl1 to lvl 14 in 5 days and now they both need shadows  :give_rose:

LMAO, where are you getting this information from? 

We actually drove away a thief/bad person from  the US server.  Now he is playing on your EU server.

You know him as sillyputty. Sonofman was his name on US server, or Sonomatt.

Lol wut is this? I'm sure he move to eu for a reason..idk give the guy some break

give him a break? and he never stopped disturbing me. pming me everytime im on elf (coz im always at mc now), pming me in fring coz idk why d hell he wont be removed there, he's a parasite. he still do that continuously up to date. even shtttalks me on tchat and make clones of my name to insult me. why would we stop if he wont? read that topic.  :facepalm: 

I c but reading it won't do any good n that's is ur guys problem besides he seems like a good person regardless wut he did or did not in the past but kno this ill be watching

LMAO, where are you getting this information from? 

We actually drove away a thief/bad person from  the US server.  Now he is playing on your EU server.

You know him as sillyputty. Sonofman was his name on US server, or Sonomatt.

good to know the name,

eu elfs arnt very smart in the head, so it`s normal for bad / lier / thiefs to fit in nicely with them.

show a bit of amping and riches, and they bend over for you there.

he could hide his real face like a chameleon. he did that to us thats why we trusted him and after some months he started showing his real face. i heard he scammed someone already in eu server  :facepalm:

good to know the name,

eu elfs arnt very smart in the head, so it`s normal for bad / lier / thiefs to fit in nicely with them.

show a bit of amping and riches, and they bend over for you there.

sulla lol, ure eu version of cap'npoo, and yea seems like theyre blinded with gold plated plastic   :rofl: