"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

03.06.2012 today in arena HASSN have 18 lvl item +10 need intelligence

Опубликованное фото

i bet hassn was afk or something or why he just could make 2 hits?

and dont talk about intelligence cause when you was level 18 you badly lost in arena against my lv 15 druid and a lv 16 ranger cause u run into trap on the bridge like an idiot and then said "noob" to your bd partner....

03.06.2012 today in arena HASSN have 18 lvl item +10 need intelligence

Опубликованное фото

You are using +10 equips too.  :facepalm:

i bet hassn was afk or something or why he just could make 2 hits?

and dont talk about intelligence cause when you was level 18 you badly lost in arena against my lv 15 druid and a lv 16 ranger cause u run into trap on the bridge like an idiot and then said "noob" to your bd partner....

Maybe not, Hamstring can last quite long lev 5 maybe he hamsting him then kill him before he could do much :unknw:

Damit guys dnt be slaves of hassn like malek....be smarter....rich guys not all time pro hunters....just revive and pots omg...fail shit

Hey guys I'm back :blush:. I c we got some more new recruit :good: good job n welcome..

Hehe any body selling signs n def runes for cheap since they switch the stats around ;D

hi sokpot . i would want to join wog .  can u pls send me a reply if u can?  my name is dudita. thank you very much.

Jayrox, what are you to talk like that? PS: the word "what" is purpositional. i didn't mean to say who.

better shut up scammer

and this?

he just showing his power. let him do it.

no need to insult, if you want do it, insult me, i m here.

*i agree hassn need intelligence, who don't need?*

Hello guys . I will be offline for one month more. Plz dont consider me inactive.  As im always on forum. Will catch u up soon.  Bb retlu

hi its sachin jungade from india. i wana join ur clan. i like ur clan name. clan color will perple or red may suit well.

EU EMBRALD::-

xxsachinxx  lvl 19 bd

Hii guys im gonna take a brake for about a week cuz im a bit angry.... :sorry:

Why??

Well let's say welcome too crystall n acemi to the clan..n thx for other for trying..it seem not enough votes n not everybody voting..ill try to vote but u c I'm not always on so I dnt teally get to kno some of u. I'll just leave it to u guys who ever on to c who wants to join n if they fit to it ;D idk?