Druid              lvl 20    -  Ciceyturke

Blade Dancer  lvl 20  -  Acemi

thanks all  8) :give_rose: O:-) :pleasantry:

i want join clan!!

I have two Char

as knox always says "chill with us in game so we can know u more and vote for u  :drinks: "  ;D 

i want join clan!!

I have two Char

my vote yes for acemi :good:

i want join clan!!

I have two Char

I dont need to hangout anymore with acemi, his doing fine to me, tho his nice.. so yes for him.  8)

guys...don't forget my request for a lab mantle and 2 good signets...i'm gonna buy em  :blush:

i need too mantle and 2 garnet  8)

Votes : Chrystall Yes, Acemi Yes.

Back In The Hood, D3 Rush Over  ;D

So did we deside that its ok for low levels to join?

Also i feel it is kind of easy to get 5 yes votes if you let New Recuits vote.

Its just my opinion, you get all the new guys voteing yes for the new guys soon we will be one big clan where i don't see that as a problem bigger the better they say, but didnt think thats what its about, We Are Warriors Of Glory not Glory Hunters.

Maybe Relook at voteing system i think 1/2/3rd Gen Should have say on who in or not otherwise the Leaders sort of lose control over the amount of people who can Join dew to all the new people saying yes just because they can.

ofc u might just think this is dump in which case tell me to shut it  ;D

#4. No Multi-calning

You cannot be in two clans at once.  mistake i noticed  ::) soz  :give_rose:

peace out x

Yes i see what your saying Spilz, and i came up with that system on the fly. I  just wanted there to be a system becasue before i wasnt even sure how many people could say yes or what the deal was. I put 5 as the minimum amount needed to be in becasue thats about how many people logged in, it would be very hard to get everyone vote. As for only the 1/2/3 gen voting ppl in only about 11-13 people still play but not on as often. I do think our voting system should be improved. I think your suggestion is ok, but that would mean you cant vote if this becomes official. I dont think newest recruits should not be able to say anything, they can just share their opinion on the people requesting. What do you think guys, should we allow only 1/2/3 gen to vote new people in?

#4. No Multi-calning

You cannot be in two clans at once.  mistake i noticed  ::) soz  :give_rose:

i edit the first page mostly :blush:

ehe sorry i been away, ill be on more often now..

btw the boredomness is getting to me any suggestion on what we should do besides hunting or killing mc >.>

I think we should also look at the sharing drops part, I've heard people say that some people want to join WoG for the drops and i expected that. I think to avoid that, drops that people get that they dont need should go to 1. Anyone in the party that you are hunting with that needs the drop because they worked to get there and they are spending their own time hunting to get drops. 2. if anyone in the party doesn't need the drop it would go to the next person in the guild who joined first BUT also logs on often.

Hunt Party would defo get any drop i dont need if they needed it, so what u say is probs the best way to set it up.

We Do A Lab Run Friday Night? Im Free, Also Tonight If Anyone's Up For It.  :good: pm  ;)

I'm up for any hunt guys but gmt doesn't let us to be ...so better we hunt in weekends cuz then many of us can be on in free days :facepalm:

Finaly,i'm am a little part of the WOG Clan  :) .Thank you for the trust,thank you for the chance that u give me.I hope i'm not gonna desapoint you,WOG! :give_rose:

well  i  saw  the  first  page  nice  work cheza  :blush:  btw  can  i know  the reason y queenivy  was  so expressive in voting for navajyoti  "hell  no " :crazy:  .    hav a happy  hunt all 

:clapping:

just showing this pic for knox,he know what I'm trying to show.  :friends:

oh yes, I did stand there correctly. too bad, we're only 5 bu that moment. hahah.