"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

some noob clan think he can mess with you all,spammed trade chat  about wog :facepalm:

thekindred (=neamitika,mdea) think they are gods :rofl: just to inform you  :blush:

lol that thing (agagagagag) for neamitikia i know that lol he is famous for it  ;D

make sure you all have met them before you say yes, it does no good if we just say yes to all and not know who they are. btw should we have a level requirement, like say lvl18 at least? by that level they should have lots of experience

really good suggestion cheza  ;) :good:

some noob clan think he can mess with you all,spammed trade chat  about wog :facepalm:

thekindred (=neamitika,mdea) think they are gods :rofl: just to inform you  :blush:

lol trivial.

btw welcome Strongest into the family :D

Experience Is Key For Us, Level 18 Should Be Min For Memeber's other wise they have to be an Apprentice.  ;D

Thanks For The Pic Jay  :good:

[Clan Hunt] This Weekend??

Hello Strongest  :yahoo:

hey i wanted to join ur clan :D well its mine first time in a clan "i even didnt know there were clans here" a friend of mine asked me to send a request for this clan well im a BD lvl19 his name is : metalteast "i spelled it wrong i wanted metaltaste but oke this name is also good" eerh the rulez is just me :D i always chek mine friends first if they need drop so not i sell it. i respect everyone just the way they are mean or nice idk :D well i hope i go to this clan thnx anyway  :give_rose:

lol fail xD

dnt know how to post print screens but lets try this out  :blush:

and yew had to post it here! D:

Yes to The Strongest and Diaboloro...

And Sokpot you need to rectify a mistake. The clan hunt seems to be scheduled on April 21st. It should be May 21st because April is long gone now and your edit was on May 5th...

game goes crazzyyyy D:

lol i did that by mistake while i was in lab and almost died

sorry i havent updated the votes and requests, i had my last exam yesterday so ill update it today :D

Yes to The Strongest and Diaboloro...

And Sokpot you need to rectify a mistake. The clan hunt seems to be scheduled on April 21st. It should be May 21st because April is long gone now and your edit was on May 5th...

actually that is right, i posted it on 4.20.12 . The dates in front say when i posted that announcement. i didnt announce all of the hunts so thats why May 5th isnt on there

welcome Xpepperx, Diaboloro, Metalteast, Xsaltx, and Paulll to our family  :friends:

feels like im a gangster now  :blush: in tha family :D :yahoo:

hola  wog  i m posting  here  for my friend  navajyoti ranger  he wants  to join ur clan .  i m posting  bcoz  he  cant post . so decide  on him  :drinks: :friends:

Hello All Sorry If It Seems That Im Not Playing At The Moment But Just Got Myself Diablo 3.

So Getting Rather Addicted To It Because It Is Soooooooooo Good!  ;D

Highly Recomend If Any Of You Was Thinking Of Getting  :blush:

(so once the hype is over ill be back more ofc pm me if u see me online for hunt or anything)

x spilz x