"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

What's up!!on this weekend let's plan again but in quietly mode our hunt...and pls try to log earlier cuz Europe have other time than rest on globe 8) :facepalm: so we should log on Thursday for the hour that we go.cya all and see u on game :friends:

{Weekend Hunt}

Lab all Weekend Sounds Go To Me :good: (Chief For Me) Just Let Us No Time, Mine Is GMT

[Beholder]  Me and one of my good friend Ginis Killed this ugly eye on the 23/04/2012

Just us In Party With 2 Other Party Killing AA's.

Took 17 hp pots For Him to tank the whole time with me healing only 250.

Unfortunately No Drop.  :facepalm:

Was totally random ginis said lets try are lucky to see if we can get close without 10k.

So I am Thinking with more planning and better party we can all get costume no problem  ;D

(mc try disturb as soon as they see us killing, when we try round 2, 2 full partys came and killed all so need keep it on the downlow.)

Pm/Party In Game To Discuss.

Carl

well put me in any pt, and ill make sure that they do the right thing  :pleasantry:  hopefully  :blush: .. I live in London, so in here its 21:05pm right now..

Sounds good too me but dnt kno wuts my plan for the weekend yet..I trry to stop by anyways to see wuts going on..my time is gmt -8. Only  time when I see most on is around 1-5am :bad:  here which is my bed time lol

Well guys, I cancel my request to join on this clan, some of you already know the reason.. But thanks for all.. and sorry for waste your precious time  :sorry: .. hopefully in the future things will change.. and we will reconsider others....

Paniic Lvl 20 Ranger

hey i wanted to join ur clan :D well its mine first time in a clan "i even didnt know there were clans here" a friend of mine asked me to send a request for this clan well im a BD lvl19 his name is : metalteast "i spelled it wrong i wanted metaltaste but oke this name is also good" eerh the rulez is just me :D i always chek mine friends first if they need drop so not i sell it. i respect everyone just the way they are mean or nice idk :D well i hope i go to this clan thnx anyway  :give_rose:

if anyone need this(the one who havent got this boot indeed), feel free to pm me. and ofcoz, its 20k worth.  :lol:  joking. its free, just pm me in game.  :friends:

no it worth 8k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nice voting system btw  ;D  who made it is a genius  :clapping:

Yes the Greeks are genius. They invented the system we use today, democracy :D  although ours is a little flawed. Everyone in the clan can vote but people who arent active through it off balance because should they be able to vote people in even though they dont play?

Almost had a lucky day...$200 bucks came in slots but went away in the end ;D from PAIGOW. Jus broke even..maybe later on tonight I go again lol :drinks:

make sure you all have met them before you say yes, it does no good if we just say yes to all and not know who they are. btw should we have a level requirement, like say lvl18 at least? by that level they should have lots of experience

make sure you all have met them before you say yes, it does no good if we just say yes to all and not know who they are. btw should we have a level requirement, like say lvl18 at least? by that level they should have lots of experience

what about me candy? i cant join ur clan?  :'(  just bcoz i m under lvl 18  :'( :'( :'(

I'm only lev 16 this mean I will be kicked out? :unknw:

I'm only lev 16 this mean I will be kicked out? :unknw:

no, if we were to add that then it would be from that point onward, all who are in the clan in their current level stay

what about me candy? i cant join ur clan?  :'(  just bcoz i m under lvl 18  :'( :'( :'(

do you really wanna join

no, if we were to add that then it would be from that point onward, all who are in the clan in their current level staydo you really wanna join

not really, but i would like to be added as an ally  8)

some noob clan think he can mess with you all,spammed trade chat  about wog :facepalm:

thekindred (=neamitika,mdea) think they are gods :rofl: just to inform you  :blush:

14166_.png