"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

guys how can i take screen shots from the game ?  :search:  is there an option in game make me take some shots or i must use a program to take screenshot?

if u are playing from phone .....first u need to root ur phone and download screenshot app whichever ur mobile supports....

screenshot doesn't work without rooting phone.......

if u are playing from phone .....first u need to root ur phone and download screenshot app whichever ur mobile supports....

screenshot doesn't work without rooting phone.......

thanks  :)

Just wanna welcome all the new guys  :drinks: sorry haven't been on lately..but hopefully we can meet pretty soon:) oh n happy cambodian/Thai/Laos new years :drinks: ima be busy this weekend ;D

guys spilzberg(lvl 20 druid) , shutdown (lvl17 ranger)  wanna join clan. Meet them in game and vote for d :dirol: em

what about me  ;D  am waiting from a long time to join the clan  :yahoo:

O:-)I have met windcaller in game and grouped with him a few times he seems to be very nice and respectfull and very helpfull  :rofl: my vote is yes for windcaller. (Just sayin) but up to y'all. 8)  :drinks:

I kinda like this clan and all its members, experienced guys  :good: . I believe I should be on this clan as well, so I wanna join u guys...  :crazy: ..

Well u all know who im i think.. :sorry:

Paniic - lvl 20 Ranger.

Pardon me for posting this is for sokpot http://www.worldofmidgard.com/womforum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3840 @sokpot phase 2 start this 20/23 starting zone is free

:yahoo: omg! Yes thx for the info pinoy ;)

@panic I seen you around..wait ur with that dragon costume 8) u got my vote

hello yall, like most of you, i have also been busy all week studying for my last exam before finals  :bad: ...stress stress

@Elandir lol i missed you in the game, this time i was off  :lol:  well we'll meet when we meet

@Windcaller you play pc or phone? Though it doesn't matter, Google knows everything.  ;D Search and you will find. If you still havent found anything ask me.

@Alonso thank you we've worked hard to build up this clan  ;D

[hello paniic :D yes i think you've hunted with us once ]

[yes for Windcaller, I have met Spilzberg once, would like to hang out more. Shutdown i have seen around but not hung out yet.]

[btw i really think we should improve our voting system because i'm not sure who votes or how many votes are needed to be "in" and it just seems unorganized. suggestions from newcomers are also welcome]

I'll be on maybe mid-week or if i get bored of studying. I'm a big procrastinator so it may be sooner than later hehe  :blush:

sdfsdfs sdfsdfs
sdfsdfs sdfsdfs sdfsdfs
sdfsdfssdfsdfssdfsdfs

ops sorry sok i accidently clicked post instead if preview :blush: i was experimenting with table bbcode, tricky code it took me a while but success :yahoo:

Well guys, someone told me that u didnt accept me for the clan... :shok: im shocked.. and  the reason was: ( cos u did invite me to join a pt and well when i joint  i didnt even say hello and i left seconds later)

:blush:  Well tought it was another player inviting me for hunt or whatever... random pt... and also i didnt have time.. had to leave straight away( left the chicken in the oven cooking) so couldnt even say hello.. didnt meant to b roude or som..  I hope u understand me  :pleasantry: or m point.. nway thanks bb

Paniic  Lvl 20 Ranger

No, whoever told you it was because you didnt say hello or whatever is wrong. I did think it was weird that you didnt say anything and told yomi that you had to go, yet you were stading above camp wtb a lab bow, but something as small as that would not be a reason for not accepting you into the clan. As you said there were reasons outside that you had to leave which is understandable. The invite was just to hang out, we always party while doing stuff just to chat, we probably should have just told you we werent going hunting, sorry. We still haven't hung out or gone hunting together, join us sometime soon.  :)  I dont think people should be judged based on rumors so i wont vote until I get to know you.

@Windcaller you play pc or phone? Though it doesn't matter, Google knows everything.  ;D Search

yea Google knows everything  ;D  i got videos and photos on how to take screen shots and do videos

thanks  :give_rose:

So cheza let's plan a trip to eye tomorow...starting at 12 am Europe time >:D

sry yomi i dont get the europe time....it is better to have gmt ....

we could only make 1 team of clan members, i was hoping more people would log in to make a second clan party... but it was fine we had other friends that we could also hunt with, however eye was a disaster. Too many noobs followed and apparently we "stole" eye which is weird because 2 people died killing mob immediately after a noob lured eye, and only 2 druids and 1 ranger were left, before eye died, not to mention that my quest wasn't finished. Anyway not all was lost we gained some experience, better planning is needed. i think should  the order of who goes first so that when we enter all do what they need to do, and probably more secrecy of the time and such because times have changed and some mc are willing to sabotage our fun.

yes to all that requested. enjoy the clan niggas. :lol:

ok. btw i think to be in the clan they should need a yess from 5/7 because only about 7 people are active. what yall think?

Ahhh im wanna go eye, unfortunately at the weekends i dont play very much(girlfriend), :P but if you plann to go again, tell me, and ill help u all. :aggressive:    niggas  :pardon:

Paniic Lvl 20 Ranger

why you strike out my " niggas " baby girl?  :lol: :tease:

becasue babe, thats a racist word  :tease:

@paniic sure, we'd just have to pick a time to agree on and gather good teams