"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

hmm..Day never disgrace WoG name, I think there is a personal conflict...

btw, conflict in the family is just common, forgiving is the real family should have...

Requests:

Roseblood~

Yomitza~

Retlu~

'Elandir the Might BladeDancer'

* = Retired or sporadic

~ = more than one character

I think 'Elandir' would suffice. 'the Might BladeDancer' is unnecessary... ::)

@Elandir hehe i liked your title so i put it xD

@slay true and like sokpot, despite all that i dont hold any grudges nor ingore them. i just wish people would get over this  :wacko:

@shy i ate one of the new tacos with dorito shells i guess my stomach didnt like it much :bad:  i wanted to go panda express, but when you have 3 brothers vs. 1...democracy sucks sometimes  :lol:

anyway i wont be online till Thursday i got school work to do  :mega_shok:

Sorry for being inactive everyone, just waiting for my tablet to get outta the shop, they're taking forever.

np, though when you are on you are usually afk  :lol:

Requests:

Roseblood~

Yomitza~

Retlu~

Elandir

welcome Roseblood and Yomitza to our Tree Family.

about Retlu and Elandir, havent seen you guys around, I might have but forgot. :blush: so, chill with us sometime.  :friends:

well first of all i would like to say HI  ;D 

anyway...i actually hesitated before writing this post but i found this clan seems to be ... friendly  :good: 

i just dont have many friends so i would like to join the clan if i meet ur requirements :)

My character name is Windcaller and i am a druid and this is my only character 

lucky shit.  :lol:

no idea what is supposed to be lucky haha >.> idk how to play poker

@Windcaller hii you can find me at caravans or riff or helping newbies out :D pm me

Though my exam week is near also,May 7 and 9th, so the last two weeks before i probably wont be on much.

my first baby Knoxville goint lab for hunt.  :lol:

lol standing alone and no healer in ur party omg  ;D  thats suicidal  :pleasantry:

lol knox, looks like you wont be able master tri-boxing aymore  xD btw i don't think got to know you Tayuya and if we did, please forgive me i don't remember  :blush:

no fun event for easter  :unknw:  egg hunt maybe...

welcome Roseblood and Yomitza to our Tree Family.

about Retlu and Elandir, havent seen you guys around, I might have but forgot. :blush: so, chill with us sometime.  :friends:

My apologizes for not being active lately in the Forum and the Game. It's because I have my CA-Final exams coming this may. So I have to lay low for a while on Warspear. Will be back in mid-May when the exams are over. They run for 16-days  :facepalm:

just realize that everyone almost having exam this days haha. cheza, ashu and now elandir.  ;D  well, all the best for you guys.  :drinks:

Well, I'll be needing more than luck once I'm back. I just lost my helm and armor to amplification failure. :diablo:  So, first I'll be needing to work on getting a new BG armor and helm. Till then I'm afraid I'll be of no use to you guys... :sorry:

Well, I'll be needing more than luck once I'm back. I just lost my helm and armor to amplification failure. :diablo:  So, first I'll be needing to work on getting a new BG armor and helm. Till then I'm afraid I'll be of no use to you guys... :sorry:

aww dont say that i can save up some gold for you and im sure someone in the clan with mcoins could ley you have enchants n pay it back later

Since we all busy, maybe we can make one day to get together to hunt like on saturday or sunday? Poor cheza, shes still at chief waiting for friends to start a new adventure xD

leave times of when might be good

A hunting plan sounds cool. Would love to see how you guys work with them lab bosses. But unfortunately, it'll have to wait till the exams are over. This is CA-Final for me. Have to do it right...

Besides, thanks for the generous offer for the gold. I'll hold you to it when I am back online... ;)

Add me up in your friends list for now (IGN: Elandir) Then you'll know to contact me when I'm online...

Sry guys for not being online. Past few days I'm busy with work...and every two days need to travel other cities and states for official purpose.....will not able to be online for more 15 days...

After that it will be possible to have a fun hunt with all wog guys . I'm waiting for the days to pass quickly so i can again focus on warspear.....xd

cya.....and best of luck to all the guys who having exams....

guys how can i take screen shots from the game ?  :search:  is there an option in game make me take some shots or i must use a program to take screenshot?

Hello.

My Name Is Spilz, Char In Game Is Spilzberg lvl20 Druid.

Am Interested In Join Your Clan.

Pm Me In Game, Will Be On Tonight.

If Not Forum Will Be On In Browser.

Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon.  ;D

guys how can i take screen shots from the game ?  :search:  is there an option in game make me take some shots or i must use a program to take screenshot?

I think the only way is print screen. I haven't heard of any software that gets you screenshots...

aww dont say that i can save up some gold for you and im sure someone in the clan with mcoins could ley you have enchants n pay it back later

Since we all busy, maybe we can make one day to get together to hunt like on saturday or sunday? Poor cheza, shes still at chief waiting for friends to start a new adventure xD

leave times of when might be good

Thought of taking a break from studies today for a while. Managed to get myself some MCoins and then got me another helmet and armor. So am almost back to my former 'glory'... ;D