"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

:o while i was going to the library there was this man who was passing out bibles. There were 2 girly girls in front of me passed him and he didn't give a bible to them, i walked by and hes like "here mam would you like a free pocket bible"  =.= black shirts do not = bad people

He gave u the Bible cuzz he thought u needed it the most. not because he thought of u as a good person. the key rule on that stuff is help those u feel have wondered off the righteous path.

lol pfff there is no god,, joke

i go to church every sunday ty vry much :D >.> i post that because he was profiling me

ugh the day i stay offline and so many things happened  that i missed :facepalm:

first page edited, look at it and give me your opinion *Z*

~cheza was here xD (haha dont feel like logging out n logging in)

W.O.G Code

#1. Please be a respectable and helpful to friendly members and players. (Yes that includes MC, after all we are all Human Beings behind these characters.)

We don't like to have jerks or negative players here, and we are not afraid to kick them and remove them from the clan. When you talk to others be friendly and have a respectful manner. When in-game offer friendly conversation to other players. Show others that you respect other's opintions, and maybe offer a complement. Finding the good in others can help you become a more friendly person--and more people will want to be with you. That being said, if you are a jerk, then don't expect anyone to be nice to you.

:clapping:

well, i m no jerk

i totally agree with your words

but sometimes it is hard to be nice

and our winning clan color issss.... my hair color  :facepalm:

hey unfair..I didn't get to vote yet or maybe u voted for me  ;D..but yea babyblue is nice color. Still I would prefer gold  ::)

and our winning clan color issss.... my hair color  :facepalm:

By the way .....cheza......wat is ur hair colour ......i dont know xd

one more thing with sharing. Members cant sell any drop till some of clan member need it. Members can sell only those  drops which r extra and none membe  need it.

give us your character name please so we can hang out :D

You haven't heard of 'Elandir the Mighty BladeDancer'?  :shok:

Kidding. My in-game name is Elandir as my forum name. Ashurainx knows me...I think  ::)

one more thing with sharing. Members cant sell any drop till some of clan member need it. Members can sell only those  drops which r extra and none membe  need it.

agree

and those who get lab bow give it to me  :yahoo:

agree

and those who get lab bow give it to me  :yahoo:

#3. Share among clan members.

When the first alliance was formed it was a natural to share drops that our characters did not need, and give to any friend that needed the item. It is not required to share drops, but just note that should they eventually receive something you might need they might not be as willing to part with it. Should you chose to share, simply give it to anyone in our clan that needs the item, it doesn't matter who.

Members who get a drop cannot sell it until they've made sure no other member needs it*

*this applies mostly to the first and second gen since most of us almost, or already have full lab set

read it again carefully please :D

By the way .....cheza......wat is ur hair colour ......i dont know xd

not my real hair color haha that would be boring, Cheza's hair color is like a baby blue :D

You haven't heard of 'Elandir the Mighty BladeDancer'?  :shok:

Kidding. My in-game name is Elandir as my forum name. Ashurainx knows me...I think  ::)

only by your useful awesome posts  :good: ;D

#3. Share among clan members.

When the first alliance was formed it was a natural to share drops that our main characters did not need, and give to any friend that needed the item. It is not required to share drops, but just note that should they eventually receive something you might need they might not be as willing to part with it. Should you chose to share, simply give it to anyone in our clan that needs the item, it doesn't matter who.

Members who get a drop, that they do not need, cannot sell it until they've made sure no other member needs it*

*this applies mostly to the first and second gen since most of us almost, or already have full lab set

Well if you try scam the new WOG members i don't care, but at least say how the "sharing" really is and why some people left WOG for that.

For all WOG members:

1st, all drops are for ashurain, knox and sokpot (they haven't a main class, all their classes need full drops) and when their classes are full, start the sharing with rest of members*.

(*Friends of leaders 1st, if you want reach "leader friend list" just give leaders hard drops)

2nd, if some member get lvl 18 drop or BG drop, you should give to leaders (don't care if your main class can use it) because they will make pressure to you for that and you don't want miss places on "leaders friend list" right?

This is a fact, ashu blade dancer have full lvl 17 set and lvl 18 amulet, and his druid BG staff. Knox blade dancer have full BG shadow set and his druid helm and gloves lvl 18 set and wolfsy say some WOG scammed his revenge gloves. (Anyway if you want see all their drops just stay reading elf trade chat, they spam it all days).

And ashu promised give mohamad lvl 18 gloves and don't do it too.

And if you are not WOG and go labyrinth with party, get ready for fight about turns with them.. so yes join WOG  better than all dead. :good:

FOUNTS: WoG ex-members who asked me for post it here and some other elves.

Now i think all people who want join have all information to choose, my work here is done, wish all the luck for WoG :drinks:

only by your useful awesome posts  :good: ;D

My awesome posts? I don't know if that's a compliment or a sarcastic remark. I'm inclined to think of it as a compliment but please do tell me if otherwise.

Other than that, thank you for the compliment  ;D

And if you are not WOG and go labyrinth with party, get ready for fight about turns with them.. so yes join WOG  better than all dead.

YES VERY TRUE IT HAPPEND AT ME AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thats not a clan  :facepalm: its a steal new members for give items and your money  to leaders friend all know wog is the best lie of elfs

if want enter in a clan for recive help and make friends FOF is the unic option.they dont steal us, total diferrent they help you and respect u

read again spanish post and understand the true of wog

Haha soo funny :facepalm: believe wut u all want..just to let u kno..I dnt like accepting items nor do I ask for it..did u read..says u can share if u want too its up too u, u dnt hav too..now that u mention ex wog..I kno one who was always cryin just cuz he didnt get the drop he wanted..more like he wanted it more to themself..with ash n Knox having lvl 18 items. Some were just a trade for trade n maybe they do deserve it cuz that time they were hard working hunters..bout the hunts we do always try to take turns but some of u just cant listen n mess up n steal yo..realtalk my ninja.. n who r u crosss to judge us!!

Haha soo funny :facepalm: believe wut u all want..just to let u kno..I dnt like accepting items nor do I ask for it..did u read..says u can share if u want too its up too u, u dnt hav too..now that u mention ex wog..I kno one who was always cryin just cuz he didnt get the drop he wanted..more like he wanted it more to themself..with ash n Knox having lvl 18 items. Some were just a trade for trade n maybe they do deserve it cuz that time they were hard working hunters..bout the hunts we do always try to take turns but some of u just cant listen n mess up n steal yo..realtalk my ninja.. n who r u crosss to judge us!!

:blush:

it is kinda funny cuz ive had all 3 of them give me lab drops and i wasnt even there when they dropped plus im not in wog    so its funny to me sumbody had sumbody else post trash because they to scared to do it they selfs    that sounds like the plan of a coward

My awesome posts? I don't know if that's a compliment or a sarcastic remark. I'm inclined to think of it as a compliment but please do tell me if otherwise.

Other than that, thank you for the compliment  ;D

yes its a compliment ^^

been feeling sick so havent been on latly

more trash posted on our page i see, i really dont feel like arguing  :bad: 

yeah, i know you well sokpot, and you are a good leader

yeah, i know you well sokpot and you are good leader

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

never eating at taco bell again, thier food is poissssson :bad:

Well if you try scam the new WOG members i don't care, but at least say how the "sharing" really is and why some people left WOG for that. 

For all WOG members:

only 1 person "left" wog, (day) , Mohamad was kicked after the second time he come back

1st, all drops are for ashurain, knox and sokpot (they haven't a main class, all their classes need full drops) and when their classes are full, start the sharing with rest of members*.

(*Friends of leaders 1st, if you want reach "leader friend list" just give leaders hard drops)

yes and you know this because you hang out with us all the time :rofl:

2nd, if some member get lvl 18 drop or BG drop, you should give to leaders (don't care if your main class can use it) because they will make pressure to you for that and you don't want miss places on "leaders friend list" right?

riiiight because i had to give up my level 18 amulet

This is a fact, ashu blade dancer have full lvl 17 set and lvl 18 amulet, and his druid BG staff. Knox blade dancer have full BG shadow set and his druid helm and gloves lvl 18 set and wolfsy say some WOG scammed his revenge gloves. (Anyway if you want see all their drops just stay reading elf trade chat, they spam it all days).

And ashu promised give mohamad lvl 18 gloves and don't do it too.

proof of scam?

mohamad cry because he didnt get the drop himself

And if you are not WOG and go labyrinth with party, get ready for fight about turns with them.. so yes join WOG  better than all dead. :good:

of course, again you know this because you always hunt with us....

FOUNTS: WoG ex-members who asked me for post it here and some other elves.

Mohamad, day --such reliable sources, i mean chose two people that are angry at wog, one for being kicked out and the other for idk what anymore, to get  the real truth...

Now i think all people who want join have all information to choose, my work here is done, wish all the luck for WoG :drinks: