"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

My Name is Xmercyx, I am a ranger, my enemies ingame are Spanish, Sulla & Hassn. I don't like rich arab oil guys  :mega_shok:

i detect gayness

My Name is Xmercyx, I am a ranger, my enemies ingame are Spanish, Sulla & Hassn. I don't like rich arab oil guys  :mega_shok:

hmmm merc i thought u wanted to make your own class and rule Arinar  :lol:

rich arab oil guys? :pardon:

hmmm merc i thought u wanted to make your own class and rule Arinar  :lol:

rich arab oil guys? :pardon:

What class ? Rule over Arinar? What you talk about?  :shok:

Uncle Hassn rich oil guy, he gives Kuzmitch unlimited supply of oil for his Ferrari  and in return he gets unlimited Mcoins

Hello,my respected worriors of glory i m big fun of your clan.Can you please do me a honor by making me a member of W.O.G.

i have mate with delija .he is also good friend of idzarkonita. U guys meet with him in game.

i have mate with delija .he is also good friend of idzarkonita. U guys meet with him in game.

mate? lol..

let him hunt with us, talk an we'll see but i'm sure hes a good friend  :drinks:

Candy wat u mean gone  :wacko: quit in game or watttttt...

no not in game i think, but he'll be gone for months..unless he just trick me, thats just like him =.= :D

hi ho  ;D

can i join pls  :blush:

my ingame gayfriend donbow need chainless (garr - bg) pls help him if u guys r bored of war, dq and laby  :)

hey guys, I come with news. Im leaving the game. Im afraid it will take time for me to play this game again. maybe with that new faction, Ill be back, but its just maybe. hahah. what new faction you guys wanna plan to play now? so we all would still in same hood. maybe if I back in game, Imma chose Chosen, and it might be Paladin. hope I playit tho. hahah. will update you guys on forum.  :friends:

Here we have:

Warriors Of Glory

(+=active)(-nonactive)

+Ashurainx/ashurain/castmeaway

+ Yogibaba

+Cheza

+Dannielle/missmith

+Elvic/shotta/cici

+Hyunna

+Izdrkotina

-Jakeblack

-Jasper

+Kinggila

+Knox/knoxville

+Mcool/lucefer

+Mohamad

+Queenivy

-Shamus

-Shizi

-Sokpot/Nightowl/urface

-spore

+Tehyeh

:drinks: so far so good :lol: :friends:

2 kills then ppl didnt listen  :fool:

well, you can't kill eyes with those rich stealers, and those noobs who think they can tank  :lol: Maybe we where at Blue eye while you where there  :lol:

this clan seems to be nice. I would like to join if its okay. if seen some of the clan member here, like Knox, who always standing on RIff.  :lol: , Ashu, Cheza and others. well, Im noobs tho. Just start playing this month.  ::)

this clan seems to be nice. I would like to join if its okay. if seen some of the clan member here, like Knox, who always standing on RIff.  :lol: , Ashu, Cheza and others. well, Im noobs tho. Just start playing this month.  ::)

Sure lets get to know each other more first then we can add you. Noob? NP i was thinking we should train noobs more instead of ignoring them. WOG Training Camp haha  :blush:

ur char name in game? Meet us in game .so that we can know each other very well

haha i'm so proud of you. i taught you something  :yahoo:  lol

*Z* ...i changed wog homepage :D check it out and please tell me if i forgot a name or if i should change something