"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

sok add mcool, kinggila, Queenivy, Izdrkotina as new member of our family

Thank you for accepting them in WoG family, please take care of them

hello guys. Nice to see here many players from fof. Now many nice ppl left without clan when fof became mc clan and shy stabbed friends to their backs. So congrats that u found your place ;) regards to everyone

idiot you don't know shit, FOF IS AN ELF CLAN, the other members play MC side, and it's quite funny seeing a " Backstabber " call other people backstab, that's right I've seen you backstab some FoF allies, and to be clear to you New members of FoF, FOF IS AN ELF CLAN, ANY MEMBERS WITH MC CHARS CAN BE YOUR FRIEND OR JUST AN MC, and if you don't get this game and what " factions " or enemies and teams are then I will tell you,

MC - they are humans who's ENEMIES are elves, that's why we have RED NAMES, not GREEN, it's up to you guys if you wanna be friends but don't cry if they kill you once cause that's what they are suppose to do

Elves - they are ofcourse Elves, their ENEMIES are humans and just as I said above..

and to WoG clan and especially Sokpot, Sorry for this offtopic, just trying to talk some sense to these new members of FoF cause apparently they call members who have a MC char that attacks them backstabbers when infact they should get their shit straight and know that MC is enemies and this is not a " have a tea party with the dude with red names " game, sorry again for offtopic..

many sorrys guys it was mistake to made drama in your clan book. I acted like a noob and i admit. Just dont take it seriously.. 

Btw shy u can lough but i said a truth about u. And thats why u are more funny in my eyes :D

no more any comments.. SORRY guys one more time.. 

many sorrys guys it was mistake to made drama in your clan book. I acted like a noob and i admit. Just dont take it seriously.. 

Btw shy u can lough but i said a truth about u. And thats why u are more funny in my eyes :D

its ok. Just a missunderstanding. We all know u r a nice and helping nature person

no worries. we all good.  :friends:

Hey all just wanted to say hi. Interested in joining. Hopefuuy its OK with ashu. ZId really like to get to know more of you guys :)[tt][/tt]

Ashu said he ok with adding you Tehyeh, most WoG members have met you and agree you and Neamitika are nice poeple so welcome to our clan  ;D

...lol the last 2 wog pages...

anyway guys my bd need shadows and i know many of our clan also need shadows so lets make a time and get it done :D

Ashu said he ok with adding you Tehyeh, most WoG members have met you and agree you and Neamitika are nice poeple so welcome to our clan  ;D

...lol the last 2 wog pages...

anyway guys my bd need shadows and i know many of our clan also need shadows so lets make a time and get it done :D

Thatt sounds like an awesome plan...... how about.... any times good for me :D

Hello,my respected worriors of glory i m big fun of your clan.Can you please do me a honor by making me a member of W.O.G.

Hello,my respected worriors of glory i m big fun of your clan.Can you please do me a honor by making me a member of W.O.G.

first meet all clan members then we'll see  :)

heres the pics teh :D

10075_.jpg

10077_.jpg

Hi, I would like to join your clan, I have met a few members such as Day, Mohamad, Knox & Cheza. I have just started yesterday in EU server, I came from US. I am still low level but I hope you will accept me when I am stronger  :)

Hi, I would like to join your clan, I have met a few members such as Day, Mohamad, Knox & Cheza. I have just started yesterday in EU server, I came from US. I am still low level but I hope you will accept me when I am stronger  :)

whos you in game? :)

yesterday?...i dont remember meeting a certain ranger in particular who wanted to join. whats your ranger name? It's ok if you are low level, we can help you on your quests :D First ya gotta meet all clan members