"Warriors of Glory"

sokpot

Dont worry my friends I dont want to quit the game but i am really busy this year

Sometimes I go online  :friends:

and one of ur luckiest frnd of yours saw u online today..we miss u jakeyyyy hope u play soon,...

• 2 weeks later...

Why attack me? :bad: maybe for attack hyuna ? this morning im in school  ;D and my friends killing all. .i says dont attack only if they attack you kill .but when i play u killme!!!  :facepalm: no reason  :nea:  sorry  :sorry:

• 2 weeks later...

we seem to have lost friends over the last few months  :cray:  we need to add more friends into our clan. Any people you might want to add  :pardon:  also anyone who wants to join is also welcome  ;D

castemeaway ranger, is still ashurain?

yes. Hi sulla  ;D

Yea I been busy lately n not only that..I find the game not fun anymore..but I won't quit I'll c u guys around some times in game:)

hey sok :D  yes i feel the same same. I was gone for a few months hopping something would change, but not much did other than the new shop that sucks away of money fast :bad:

its still so boring the only things to do is hunt or start a war, but even that gets boring after a while.

Sok ;) candy :give_rose: knoxy  :friends:

Pinoyz, Jake, Shyleen and all friends i didn't name :yahoo:  Hello

Candy go mc land u wont get bored ;D..ill help u lvl up...hihihi

Thanks  ;D I know playing mc is a lot of fun too but if I play mc in EU I would be torn. Say mc and fb were at war and some of the fb were my friends and killing new mc friends I'd have made, well I couldn't kill my fb friends or same if it were reverse :wacko:. Just better to avoid that, and that's also why instead I made an mc in US server :D

I was in Koma in 2 days. had massive crush on road last week. now, Im all good. gonna need a rest all day.  :sorry: Ill see you guys soon enough when Im completely recover. miss you guys. and ofcoz, Hi pinoy.  8)  Hi every friends of mine, and strangers

Hey clan mems i just post our little chief adventure today :D

this is the first time i use this software (hypercam 7.1- thnx to Sulla for suggestion)

my vid doesnt have any cool edits i'm still a noob  :blush:  so i'll get better at it soon  ;D

Omg Knox feel better:) how u guys been doing? sorry I haven't been on lately lol n not today too cuz busy setting up for my bday today ;D..I c we got new recruit  :good:..other than that I c u guys later