Balance and skills

Christiano

Game classes arent balanced. If they are balanced every class have 50 - 50 change to kill any class. Usually MMORPG have this option but why this is not working in Warspear? Actually problem here is that Mc side has only stuns and sleep, while Elf side only has Disables which is unfaif. Melee vs. ranged class is unbalanced too becouse ranged classes can kite, and kiting in this game way too easy becouse every hit you receive you must stop for 1second. Another thing aggression and taunt skill is useless in PvP combat. So i really hope devs you fix these three problems.

- Heres my opinion how to fix these.

First of all let Elfs have stuns too. Secondly, in PvP arena when enemy hits you, your character doesnt stop its just receive damage and continue to the enemy.

Lastly aggression/taunting skill should be replaced to another skill. I have think about that skill over year but any of those what i have suggested havent been right ones. So I have now another skill that could make it atleast better way.

JUMP (Bd) VALKYRIES MIGHT (Barb) DEATH FROM ABOVE (Dk) HAMMER OF HARAD (Paladin)

Basicly these skills replaces aggression. These skills have same attributes but animation is different. Like in JUMP character jumps and come to ground with huge power. DEATH FROM ABOVE makes character to crawl underground and strikes from above. I know that animations will take time but prize of work will also be fantastic.

The way skill works is simple, you choose location where your character "walks" and it lands there with dealing damage to all in that area and stunning them. When you use this skill your character "walks" in space where it cant be damaged or stunned. "Walk" takes up to 2-3 seconds to land to place that you chose. Damage and Stun duration is increased by increasing skill. Cooldown should be like 15-25 seconds. Range of skill 5 yards.

New passive skill for tanks: AGGRESSION

This is passive skill that every tank has. This makes every tank get 10% more defence from sources. Also when tank class makes damage to an enemy, he build AGGRESSION on it. More AGGRESSION enemy have he attacks you. Only tanks can build AGGRESSION on enemy but but other classes can lower AGGRESSION by hitting same enemy. Lets say if AGGRESSION is over 50% enemy will attack you, if under 50% enemy will attack ally who dealt most damage. I hope i get answer for atleast skills, i really thinked these out :)

I disagree with you. The classes are well balanced in my opinion. Each class has some advantages over another class which makes the game more interesting than an equal chance to win.

Let's remove all classes and create one super class with all the skills of this game so everyone has the same chance to win! (Wouldn't be good, would it?)

And as for taunt, it doesn't deserve any skill points used on it because of low cooldown time. But that doesn't mean it's completely useless; I've beaten Morgena many times without a healer using only taunt to take aggro off the tank. However, there should be more diversity to these taunt skills for they all have the same effect with different animation.

I disagree with you. The classes are well balanced in my opinion. Each class has some advantages over another class which makes the game more interesting than an equal chance to win.

Let's remove all classes and create one super class with all the skills of this game so everyone has the same chance to win! (Wouldn't be good, would it?)

And as for taunt, it doesn't deserve any skill points used on it because of low cooldown time. But that doesn't mean it's completely useless; I've beaten Morgena many times without a healer using only taunt to take aggro off the tank. However, there should be more diversity to these taunt skills for they all have the same effect with different animation.

I see, but you dont understand that MMORPG should have 50 - 50 Change each class against each class. Why this doesn't have that option ? Really try WoW and you will see what is balance. Also when i asked on elf side is this game balanced over 50 ppl said: No. So realy there is problem in game! Also ppl leave game because its unbalanced. This game is 10th MMORPG for mobile phones, why not make it 1st ?

Every MMORPG doesn't have to be like the others. The fact that Warspear isn't like WoW makes it more unique.

I'll use Pokemon as an example:

First there is a water type pokemon: Bladedancer. But then, oh no, there comes an electric type pokemon, Warlock! Warlock used dark circle! It's super effective! Foe Bladedancer fainted!

A wild ground type Druid appeared! Warlock was kited to death!

And so on...

Every MMORPG doesn't have to be like the others. The fact that Warspear isn't like WoW makes it more unique.

I'll use Pokemon as an example:

First there is a water type pokemon: Bladedancer. But then, oh no, there comes an electric type pokemon, Warlock! Warlock used dark circle! It's super effective! Foe Bladedancer fainted!

A wild ground type Druid appeared! Warlock was kited to death!

And so on...

It was funny but you said something wrong, Ranged classes has no change to kite each others xD that sound retarted sorry ;D It true that this is different but without balance this will never go 1st game for phones. Also aggression is useless in pvp and nowdays devs only support ranged players. Like Sam Hain, i tried tank with bd with best and very good tactic (I can tell it for you if you want) but still ranged classes tank. Ranged classes can tank any boss they want. Tank classes cant. Thats another unbalanced feature

It was funny but you said something wrong, Ranged classes has no change to kite each others xD that sound retarted sorry ;D It true that this is different but without balance this will never go 1st game for phones. Also aggression is useless in pvp and nowdays devs only support ranged players. Like Sam Hain, i tried tank with bd with best and very good tactic (I can tell it for you if you want) but still ranged classes tank. Ranged classes can tank any boss they want. Tank classes cant. Thats another unbalanced feature

Well I may have used a wrong word there, but druids can easily kill warlocks in fair PvP.

Aggression might be useless in PvP but it sometimes saves your ass, especially if the opponent is lagging :P

And yes, melee classes have no use against Sam Hain. Devs didn't think that one through. Maybe they'll come up with a better boss for World Creation. Any class can tank but "tank classes" have higher HP and physical defence which makes them good against mobs in labyrinth and such.

It really depends on amping the the ability of the players him/herself. BD do have sap which is effective against high amped mc, hamstring which is great for staff enemies and rouges, and the flash strike works fine. Other elf/mc have good spells as well, but high amping is a stronger factor.

It really depends on amping the the ability of the players him/herself. BD do have sap which is effective against high amped mc, hamstring which is great for staff enemies and rouges, and the flash strike works fine. Other elf/mc have good spells as well, but high amping is a stronger factor.

??? Dafuq :facepalm: No one was talking about "elfs" only stun for elfs is fair. Hamstring useless against staff users. PvP depends mostly about skills and classes but yea amping does affect too. So simply Melee vs. Ranged = Ranged wins. And plz dont start bullshit about it :)

For Owl Actually Tank classes have same much hp. Difference is only max 300hp. Just build your hp, and you will see. I have seen many Wlocks and Shamans with 3,4k hp while i have max 3,5k. Tanks have higher physic def but tanks should be mentioned as tanks. Tanks should have high hp/mana reg, high defence and magic defence but low attack. But hell no we make ranged classes have most magic and mana reg. Tank means Tank. Warlock is Dps not tank! Ffs casters are gods in this game.

Hamstring is especially effective against staff users because it keeps them close for a longer period of time while crippling their skills. Keeps warlock and shaman from using fear and blind and keeps necros from healing :bomb:

Hamstring is especially effective against staff users because it keeps them close for a longer period of time while crippling their skills. Keeps warlock and shaman from using fear and blind and keeps necros from healing :bomb:

How you can hit hamstring to caster ??? Really its inpossible. They kite 6/5 yards, Ham is 2 yards. So really how ??  Ofcourse it works if opponent is dumb.

Roots have basically the same effect without DoT but with longer range and insane duration at lv5.

??? Dafuq :facepalm: No one was talking about "elfs" only stun for elfs is fair. Hamstring useless against staff users. PvP depends mostly about skills and classes but yea amping does affect too. So simply Melee vs. Ranged = Ranged wins. And plz dont start bullshit about it :)

For Owl Actually Tank classes have same much hp. Difference is only max 300hp. Just build your hp, and you will see. I have seen many Wlocks and Shamans with 3,4k hp while i have max 3,5k. Tanks have higher physic def but tanks should be mentioned as tanks. Tanks should have high hp/mana reg, high defence and magic defence but low attack. But hell no we make ranged classes have most magic and mana reg. Tank means Tank. Warlock is Dps not tank! Ffs casters are gods in this game.

well said about tanks hp/mp etc. i agree with this changes. :good: :give_rose: