Some Beginner’s Question

Crowns

Hi there, I’m a new player and have some questions. 

For cosmetic display appearances, crystals and relics/runes, how can I take them out of older equipment? 

I realized that I’m unable to do so, and disassembly or selling to NPC simply results in a loss for the items. 

I feel the pinch as every upgrade requires Mcoins and selling it doesn’t net me any returns in long run. 

if it’s impossible to retrieve, at what level should I start spending Mcoins on my gears? 

Thank you! 

16 minutes ago, Crowns said:

Hi there, I’m a new player and have some questions. 

For cosmetic display appearances, crystals and relics/runes, how can I take them out of older equipment? 

I realized that I’m unable to do so, and disassembly or selling to NPC simply results in a loss for the items. 

I feel the pinch as every upgrade requires Mcoins and selling it doesn’t net me any returns in long run. 

Once you enchant your gear with runes or crystals you can only replace them by new ones, unless you unbind the item with mcoins, which will result in loss of amplification and both runes and crystals.

16 minutes ago, Crowns said:

if it’s impossible to retrieve, at what level should I start spending Mcoins on my gears?

You can do it at any level, just spend the mcoins wisely so you don't have to keep spending more and more on items you'll not gonna use for long

Edited by SplendorBR

For unbinding, may I know what the purpose is for since it seem to be more of a loss than gain if I were to lose the amplification, runes and crystals. 

Also, does that mean I can't retrieve previously used cosmetic display by cleansing them?

For recommended "chokepoint", what would be the earliest level of gear that I should start seriously investing some Mcoins in? Any opinions would be appreciated!

I have also been trying to find a list of guilds with openings to join but I can only see the "create guild" function. Is there any way I can see it?

P.S. Another question, I seem to be stuck and out of quests after level 15 and completed the ones in Irselnort. Only left with "Hunted Animal" but that's all. I don't see any way of progressing further. 

Thanks again!

Edited by Crowns

6 hours ago, Crowns said:

For unbinding, may I know what the purpose is for since it seem to be more of a loss than gain if I were to lose the amplification, runes and crystals. 

You could have a "Personal" that is very expensive but then you get a better one. So instead of having both of them and just use one, you can unbind the other and sell it for gold 🙂

Also, does that mean I can't retrieve previously used cosmetic display by cleansing them?

You can buy the "cleansing scroll" from the NPC's to remove any skins from your equips, but keep in mind that once you do that, you lose the cosmetic/skin.

I have also been trying to find a list of guilds with openings to join but I can only see the "create guild" function. Is there any way I can see it?

Click on "Menu", then click on "Society" and finally on "Guild tournament".

P.S. Another question, I seem to be stuck and out of quests after level 15 and completed the ones in Irselnort. Only left with "Hunted Animal" but that's all. I don't see any way of progressing further. 

Just make sure you do all the "Yellow exclamations" on the map, they are the main quests of the game and you should have pleeenty of them.  :cat2:

Edited by SplendorBR

Thank you! I have more or less figured it out, but just out of curiousity, how do I unbind an equipment to sell it?

I see no option in both gear interface and Mcoin shop. 🙂

5 hours ago, Crowns said:

Thank you! I have more or less figured it out, but just out of curiousity, how do I unbind an equipment to sell it?

I see no option in both gear interface and Mcoin shop. 🙂

Go to your bag, select the item you'd like to unbind and then press menu... It will give you the option to unbind the item. 

If you can't unbind an item, that's because that item can't be transferred to another player, as its parameter is "receiving" and not "equipping".

Ah okay, I see it now! So there are different parameters.

May I check what are the criteria for an item to be "receiving" and "equipping" respectively? Plus their differences?

9 minutes ago, Crowns said:

Ah okay, I see it now! So there are different parameters.

May I check what are the criteria for an item to be "receiving" and "equipping" respectively? Plus their differences?

Basically the "receiving" items are the ones you're not meant to trade anyways, like the arena equipments for example.

This are the parameters we have in the game:

None: You can equip it, wear it and sell it to others.
Equipping: You can buy this from players and sell it to others, but once equipped, you cannot give it to others. You can unbind it but it will lose durability, amplification and all the runes you have equipped on it.
Receiving: Once you got your hands on a gear with this parameter, it's yours FOREVER.(unless you sell it to a merchant)
Personal: Always was, always will be yours.

1 minute ago, Crowns said:

Amazing, thanks a lot for the detailed clarification! I'll drop a question here whenever I encounter any. 😄 

You're welcome :drinks:

There is LOADS of content for beginners here in the forum, you can always search for them, maybe your questions have been answered before :good:

• 3 weeks later...

May I check what's the name of this costume? It's kind of frustrating that they don't list out the names and appearances of each costume (especially the newer ones) in the caches. 

I'm guessing it's Diabolik but am uncertain.

Any clarifications would help! 

image.png.f679f0714a875c77992a2297c768807a.png

May I check what's the name of this costume? It's kind of frustrating that they don't list out the names and appearances of each costume (especially the newer ones) in the caches. 

I'm guessing it's Diabolik but am uncertain.

Any clarifications would help! 

image.png.f679f0714a875c77992a2297c768807a.png

Yes, Diabolik is the name of this cotume 🙂

Thank you so much @Nolan! 🙂

P.S. What's the drop rate like for these new costumes? I've opened around 500 chests but only got Eclipse Envoy for part of the few newest ones. The rest are all older costumes. 

Edited by Crowns

• 6 months later...