what do u think that is the best skill for the BD?

LiLTi

i want to start a discussion about what is the best skill for the BD

i just started and i think flash strike and parry..

but is the advantage of parry big enough to choose is above sap?

feel free!  8)

A good question. Sap is good as it reduces the enemies damage to a fair amount if it's a high lvl, durability of the skill is also not bad. It also reduces speed. Parry is good against melee units as bd's can parry quite often, but it's useless against ranged units cause you can't parry an arrow or magic. Flash strike is always good as it delivers quite a punch and gives an extra hit. And aggression is good in team as it draws the enemies attention to you to tank them but not really useful in 1 vs 1 combat.

Well, anyone has his style, but i like flash strike the most, followed by parry and sap, i don't really use aggression. So my skill points are spent in that manner. :)

Sap is epic when maxed out, I make 180 dmg to 130  :lol:

Flash Strike the best, Aggression can make enemies confused, especially against ranged classes, use it and run around fast to make them lose target and Strike with no mercy  :wacko:

Parry doesn't really affect me, I always Parry without it, But it's your choice,  each level of parry adds +1% Parry, each level Aggression makes mobs focus on you more ( level 1 last 1 second, aggro can be stolen easy  :wacko: )

Flash Strike/Sap for me or if you Kung-Fu Panda use Kung-Fu Pow  ;D

btw i thing that Aggression is only usefull for bosshunting  :pleasantry:

Then that means ya dunno how to use it, practice it in PvP, it can make a lose to a win, even in arena :P

• 3 weeks later...

Then that means ya dunno how to use it, practice it in PvP, it can make a lose to a win, even in arena :P

Really, player can't target a BD when aggression active?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Even thou hamstring does not stop attack bd def can handle normal.attacks pretty well.. That being said flash strike finishes up the job nicely!!!! :yahoo:

best skill is string , flash, sapp in that order only noobs use parry and u only need aggro to save people from dieing

Agression can also save you from dying.

8) 8)  not unless the guy your playin is at a computer and clicks like he's playin a first person shooter :D:D :bomb: :bomb:  pshuu pshuuu

Agression can also save you from dying.

i do it :facepalm: coz barbarian has nothing else to do! Charge > spam skills > if hes running charge again > if ur surely about to die, taunt and run like a chicken and hope the enemy isnt click click clicking.. Back to topic aggression even if lvld at 5 dsnt help at pvp so keep as it is.. Parry is always chance. While, flash, hamstring, sap is almost sure. Chance of not dodging or not parrying is more than chance of parrying.

for the rangers i like aggresion, almost all ranger in emerald afeter agression stops att for 3-5secs  :lol:  but Flash strike is most useful. BD and Rogue minus is that they cant catch the enemy like ranged class and barb do.  :dirol:

best skill is string , flash, sapp in that order only noobs use parry and u only need aggro to save people from dieing

The best combo for a BD in my opinion, is to first hamstring, then sap and then Flash Strike...

• 1 month later...

The best combo for a BD in my opinion, is to first hamstring, then sap and then Flash Strike...

Depend on ur opponent bud, if u fighting rogue don't use hams at first but wait till his hp at 50% so he can't gouge then invi