Sugestion for WARSPEAR

tsseby

I have 2 sugestion ( recommendation):

1:I have a sugestion for me is useful and want to apply it in the next update. I would like to hear this proposal and may even want to apply it for a vote :). My proposal is the following: I would like to Plug mounts ( horses ) in this Warsper. Caracters go slow and The mount( horse , ride ;)) can run faster. 2: And the second sugestion is to add money(gold) in monsters ( to pick up on monsters ) . For example : When kill one monster i pick on  he 1-2 gold ;).

Please vote after following example: 1. I agree with the sugestion/ I not agree the sugestion.

2. I agree with the sugestion/ I not  agree the sugestion

Please excuse me as a first suggestion I posted in the wrong place.  I hope to have success and be as many votes yes: D .         

Hope you enjoy!!              BY : Tsseby :*

Are you seby ?? Anyway both suggested many times before. Mounts, why ? makes nonsens because its cross game. Gold drops ? Yes i agree it but its same as exp from mobs = Never happens

Are you seby ?? Anyway both suggested many times before. Mounts, why ? makes nonsens because its cross game. Gold drops ? Yes i agree it but its same as exp from mobs = Never happens

What i will further say is most true. Warspear is the first game that i play where monsters do NOT give Experience Points.

I wanted THIS to sound grave as it sounded! Because TITS. xD

Seriously. It is the first one. It is new to me.

hey kid,, the mob do drops gold,, just need a little work to do it...

kill mob-pick wateva drop(like skull)-go shops-sell skull-got 2 GOLD tadaaa :yahoo:

warspear is unique in its own way,, thats why i stay playing for 2 years already...

just hoping could get gold when killing opposing faction even 1 gold per head would be good.. tq

hey kid,, the mob do drops gold,, just need a little work to do it...

kill mob-pick wateva drop(like skull)-go shops-sell skull-got 2 GOLD tadaaa :yahoo:

warspear is unique in its own way,, thats why i stay playing for 2 years already...

just hoping could get gold when killing opposing faction even 1 gold per head would be good.. tq

xD

Does a level 20 still does that? Lol

They don't drop loot, they drop hobo's belongings.

Althought to be honest. Who the hell would buy 'Handful of native ground' anyway?

Does a level 20 still pick that up?

Hm yeah I do xd. Depending on how much time I wish to spend/how much inventory i`ve got left.

1.Nope, read the game describtion again. They don`t give xp on killing mobs for a reason, it`s called Anti-bot (makes perfect sense when you look at it)

2. You`re gold drops are already there, just requires inventory-discepline and selling.

Does a level 20 still pick that up?

Hm yeah I do xd. Depending on how much time I wish to spend/how much inventory i`ve got left.

1.Nope, read the game describtion again. They don`t give xp on killing mobs for a reason, it`s called Anti-bot (makes perfect sense when you look at it)

2. You`re gold drops are already there, just requires inventory-discepline and selling.

Those are not gold  drops, but item drops. Gold drops means that you get gold from mob not from npc shop . For Ice its not unique way, every MMORPG has scrap looting but also gold. And Shaman, if botting in this game is pssible, i must say that servers are shittier than my WLAN access

well i agree for the mount but if u ride on it then an enemy hit u it should canceled on riding ur mount. we dont want an enemy(player) to just run away like that cuz we have a quest for killing other faction. as for gold i disagree, it will ruin the market price dramatically btw mobs drop loot n we can sell it.

well i agree for the mount but if u ride on it then an enemy hit u it should canceled on riding ur mount. we dont want an enemy(player) to just run away like that cuz we have a quest for killing other faction. as for gold i disagree, it will ruin the market price dramatically btw mobs drop loot n we can sell it.

Bro let me ask not by rude accesnt just want ask: What you get by riding a mount ? You still need wait same time when you cross becouse time you travel between areas in cross depends your and servers internet speed (Ping) Just ask :)

Bro let me ask not by rude accesnt just want ask: What you get by riding a mount ? You still need wait same time when you cross becouse time you travel between areas in cross depends your and servers internet speed (Ping) Just ask :)

the main use of mount is to get to our destination fast. about ping that depends on the user connection. most of mmo i have played(for large map mmos) if a mount rider got hit by any enemies, he automatically dismount, therefore prevent the enemy from fleeing while riding their mount. so the main focus of mount is just for traveling faster not for combat.well everything in this world have advantage n disadvantage. we cant deny it. for what i know this suggestion have been suggested many times n i doubt devs will make it, thats really too bad. :sorry: because we have teleport scroll. if this suggestion have been made  then its very useful for CL questors.

the main use of mount is to get to our destination fast. about ping that depends on the user connection. most of mmo i have played(for large map mmos) if a mount rider got hit by any enemies, he automatically dismount, therefore prevent the enemy from fleeing while riding their mount. so the main focus of mount is just for traveling faster not for combat.well everything in this world have advantage n disadvantage. we cant deny it. for what i know this suggestion have been suggested many times n i doubt devs will make it, thats really too bad. :sorry: because we have teleport scroll. if this suggestion have been made  then its very useful for CL questors.

I mean you dont see my idea now. Now if you run one area it takes max 7 seconds to reach other side. So why you need mounts ? you do that in 3.5 seconds. Mounts doesnt affect this affect this game becouse its crosshair style game. Mounts could be good idea if they make areas bigger like 2x2 ( now we have 1x1)

I mean you dont see my idea now. Now if you run one area it takes max 7 seconds to reach other side. So why you need mounts ? you do that in 3.5 seconds. Mounts doesnt affect this affect this game becouse its crosshair style game. Mounts could be good idea if they make areas bigger like 2x2 ( now we have 1x1)

warspear have big map. its just that too many crossing but to me its helpful if u need to go somewhere faster...my friend wanna invite me to hunt bg but he ask me to hurry up but im still on kamp gasphel. u know walking from gasphel to kamp riff takes too long but with mount u can go faster. i know its a crosshair style game but the map is big. well its kinda useless to debate about this mount cuz it will never happen. devs know most people will quit buying teleport scroll.

Fast travel.

Wouldn't happen also because of the Teleport Scroll.

IF THERE WAS a mount or even a fast travel people would suggest a Teleport Scroll so we would discuss this matter thru the end of times...

That's how things are