Guide to Shadows of Berengar

Raislin

If you don't know how to kill those things then here's a little guide.

This is the most efficient way of doing this quest by my own experience, but if you have better solutions feel free to post down below. :)

Party members: You should have 1(or more) priest/necromancer, 1 Shaman/Druid, rest long range attackers capable of tanking, or then fairly useless melee characters who are usually in the way. ( No offence)

This is crucial: Stand in the top left corner of the room And have long range character aggro the enemies to the corner. And melee characters stay in the corner don't even try to attack because you will most likely mess up.

Stage 1: First kill either red or the one left to him. Only those two will attack you (other shadows come and shoot you every now and then) If you have two parties you can both attack different shadow to make it easier.

Stage 2: After killing those two move on to the top right corner of the room and kill the green shadow(?) well the one right of where red was.

Stage 3 : Next there is 3 shadows left. You should figure out the distance where only 1 shadow can attack you at the same time and kill the rest that way.

Stage 4: After they are all down start killing them 1 by 1. At this point its only a matter of time until all of you are done with the quest.

Note: Shadows drop the mirror for only 1 person at the time so don't leave the room until all of you have gotten the mirror. You cannot re-enter the room after obtaining the mirror.

Also as an insurance it could be good to have some health potions with you just in case you mess up and are about to die.  (If you mess up you are most likely dead but there's always hope to recover from it)

Have fun    :good:

Why melee users are useless in Shadows? I didn't get that far on this game.

Not able to know by myself.

They often get tank -》 all shadows attack them then healers try to save them but there's no way to tank all 6 at the same time. Healers get killed because they cannot heal themselves because they have been healing melees. And that's why melees should stay in the corner until you have killed all of them and waiting for respawns that is.

I see. A better strategy could solve that problem.

Not prone to elaborate one now, i'm prone to sleep at the present moment. Besides, i didnt get that far so, no knowledge on the subject. I will just shut my chew hole.

Ps: I can't help but to keep staring at your signature and avatar gifs like a numbnuts.

melee is not useless at all. they may not allowed to attack but some of their skills is useful like a paladin it can use aura to increase healing ,BD/Barb they can use damage reduction on the shadows. but yes its true they are not allowed to hit shadows it may ruin the hunt. idk about rogue n DK but i think they can be helpful as long u know the trick. they are not useless but less useful on shadow.

melee is not useless at all. they may not allowed to attack but some of their skills is useful like a paladin it can use aura to increase healing ,BD/Barb they can use damage reduction on the shadows. but yes its true they are not allowed to hit shadows it may ruin the hunt. idk about rogue n DK but i think they can be helpful as long u know the trick. they are not useless but less useful on shadow.

Lets say pretty much useless. Dk's can use threads to evade them , barbs try to stun and use roar and so forth but thats all they can do

Hit n run.

No caster can out DPS a melee even if they take a 3 second stop after 1 hit, especially at lv14-15 where your power skills are lv1-3.

Shadows die faster > Separate respawning times > Kill in middle = Less pots, Less time.

Only hard part is noobs.

Considering a party with casters. Healers. A tank.

For the Tank: Mob kill » Hit » Stun » Shield » Run » Heal.

Kill the mobs around the casters. Hit the boss giving a break for the boss's target. Use a stun. Hope it sticks. Healer must apply a shield for the tank to run. Then heal. Regen. Pummel, move on.

Would it work guys? I don't know. Based on what has been said so far that's a new strategy i can think of.

Ps: Have absolutely no idea if it would work ;)

I have no idea what you are talking about but Six Shadows is just attack and heal, that is the only tactic there is.

Adding stuns and stuff doesn't change anything.

It's very easy and simple actually.

And also, Tank = Person taking damages from the Boss, not a melee using heavy armour and Six Shadows do Sun damage so physical defense would be useless.

And what do you mean by mobs? There are only bosses in there and they aren't around anybody.