Duration of halloween event

Elenitza

The game will go live on 22nd* of October, 2013. For the whole month you will be entertained by Median Night mysterious creatures

This was stated in the announcement. But as English isnt my mother language i have a little problem with understanding the 'for the whole month' part.

Does that mean the event ends the end of octobre? Of that the event lasts a month (and will end halfway novembre)?

Can someone (i prefer a dev ;) ) explain this to me?

This was stated in the announcement. But as English isnt my mother language i have a little problem with understanding the 'for the whole month' part.

Does that mean the event ends the end of octobre? Of that the event lasts a month (and will end halfway novembre)?

Can someone (i prefer a dev ;) ) explain this to me?

ok first of all a month= 30 - 31 days and 2ndly the game was release on the last week of oct. Precisely 22nd and its suppose to last for a month therefore 31-7=24 hence it ends on 24th or 23rd of november :spiteful: besides the phrase *FOR A WHOLE MONTH* is self explanatory enough :bomb: jxt becus it was released late doesn't change anything i've never seen any ws event lasting for barely 2 weeks :wacko: i presume dis isen't ur first halloween or ws event ::)

last year, the halloween event started in november, I believe. and it lasted til right before the christmas event, I think.

then the christmas event lasted til like almost spring (if Im not wrong)

so I doubt they will remove this event tomorrow.

Idk why so many ppl are so paranoid. And Im not speaking about you, Im talking about other ppl in game.

( Ultra-lord® ), did you read it right? It isnt stated in the announcment as 'A whole month' but as 'THE whole month' which can be read in two ways ;) . If it was stated as for a whole month there was no need to ask ;)

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ, Thanks Mecha :) . I was just curious about duration :P

• Developer

My gues is 30-31days, doubt it`ll be done tommorow.

Yeap, around that. We'll make an announcement in advance!