fighting in the city of nadir??

Gunzoo

I just saw a bd wipe the floor with a barb.. one thing. Is was in the city of nadir, I'm confused on how this is possible?? :shok: :shok:

its a bug came with crit dot skills

My theory for this bug and why DoTs now do criticals is:

First off, I know the critical DoTs were not a buff, these just came in naturally with the change.

Before Halloween update ALL single target DoT skills were not considered as the user's damage.

Skills were - Swarm, Hamstring, Poison + Eye DoT, Chop, Exhaust & FoJ DoT

Only DoT that counted as the user's damage was Plash, since it counted as player's damage means it had a chance to deal critical hit, which it did. Since it was only in a certain area this DoT couldn't travel from crossing to crossing meaning this bug couldn't be done.

On the recent update one of the fixes were that some mobs didn't drop items when you use skills on them, these skills were the ones which wasn't counted as the user's damage, the ones that are colour orange. It could also be noticed in arena when someone uses that DoT and ends up doing 0 damage, mostly BDs with Hamstring.

So the fix was that they changed it into the user's damage, making it able to critical since the user's minimum critical is 5% and without a user there would be no critical and now since it counts as the user's damage, if you use it on one side of a crossing then both players go to the other side while one still has the DoT then that will be considered as an attack from the user making the players hostile against each other making them able to attack each other even on neutral maps.

How to do the bug:

Apply DoT on enemy > Both user and enemy cross to neutral map > Tada

My theory for this bug and why DoTs now do criticals is:

First off, I know the critical DoTs were not a nerf, these just came in naturally with the change.

Before Halloween update ALL single target DoT skills were not considered as the user's damage.

Skills were - Swarm, Hamstring, Poison + Eye DoT, Chop, Exhaust & FoJ DoT

Only DoT that counted as the user's damage was Plash, since it counted as player's damage means it had a chance to deal critical hit, which it did. Since it was only in a certain area this DoT couldn't travel from crossing to crossing meaning this bug couldn't be done.

On the recent update one of the fixes were that some mobs didn't drop items when you use skills on them, these skills were the ones which wasn't counted as the user's damage, the ones that are colour orange. It could also be noticed in arena when someone uses that DoT and ends up doing 0 damage, mostly BDs with Hamstring.

So the fix was that they changed it into the user's damage, making it able to critical since the user's minimum critical is 5% and without a user there would be no critical and now since it counts as the user's damage, if you use it on one side of a crossing then both players go to the other side while one still has the DoT then that will be considered as an attack from the user making the players hostile against each other making them able to attack each other even on neutral maps.

How to do the bug:

Apply DoT on enemy > Both user and enemy cross to neutral map > Tada

Good work sherlock! * clapclap*

I just saw a bd wipe the floor with a barb.. one thing. Is was in the city of nadir, I'm confused on how this is possible?? :shok: :shok:

loool xd I see threats :lol: