What about this build?

Smilga

I tried looking for advice in other posts, but there are just too many confusing builds.

I want a full boss-support necro.

My idea of skill distribution was 11555, but people say that nightmares is a skill for pvp, so now i'm thinking about other skills. Currently my idea for my build is 33155.

Anciet seal and bone shield are necessary for boss hunt. What about the rest of skill points?

Also: which skills to progress first?

NOTE: im planning on astral set

i quess you could go 3 poison spittle and 3 deathly eye or 5 spittle for extra damage/5 deathly eye for stacked poison damage. Its your call.

EDIT: Level up Seal first then shield and lastly the rest

Poison Spittle 5 Bone Shield 5 Ancient Seal 5

Full Astral

You'll be fine with damage from spittle and supporting.

Just dont go full retard and attempt to PvP/Arena with that.

mostly bulid for hunt ?

iff necro is not tank u dont need shield if ius heal and sjield to full and next 5 poison coz deadly works like 2/10 soo lost mana and deadly  + cost more

i sugest u best bullid 31355 nightmare give u chnce to mana regen or tactical advance gl  :good:

Deathly eye is a bad skill. It doesn't work on most bosses :( And in arena it takes too long to execute.

But it's primary effect (without poison spittle) is to take away a percentage of max hp. I tested it on forest pipistreles  :dirol:  and it seems to take away ~10% of HP. So if you hunt, example, Sam hain, wont you take away 140 000 of his HP?  :blush:  Or is it temporary? If not, then it's a hell of a skill for bosses. Can somebody explain this to me?

Poison Spittle 5 Bone Shield 5 Ancient Seal 5

Full Astral

You'll be fine with damage from spittle and supporting.

Just dont go full retard and attempt to PvP/Arena with that.

mostly bulid for hunt ?

iff necro is not tank u dont need shield if ius heal and sjield to full and next 5 poison coz deadly works like 2/10 soo lost mana and deadly  + cost more

i sugest u best bullid 31355 nightmare give u chnce to mana regen or tactical advance gl  :good:

So if Deathly eye is shit on bosses, these seem like reasonable pieces of advice, and now I have 3 options:

I'm feeling I won't need poison spittle too much if I wont hunt alone, but leveling necro from 14-20 should be pretty hard without poison, right? But maybe it isn't so hard when you have nightmares?

But it's primary effect (without poison spittle) is to take away a percentage of max hp. I tested it on forest pipistreles  :dirol:  and it seems to take away ~10% of HP. So if you hunt, example, Sam hain, wont you take away 140 000 of his HP?  :blush:  Or is it temporary? If not, then it's a hell of a skill for bosses. Can somebody explain this to me?

It is failing on all normal bosses like griduar and lake elemental. I haven't been at Sam Hein, but i do not build a char for only an event. So i haven't studied the skill. In lvl 1 it takes 4% away.

It is temporary. If you not kill it (evade) it will get his normal HP back. It is a first "damage" you can do.

In lvl 1 it takes 4% away.

It is temporary. If you not kill it (evade) it will get his normal HP back. It is a first "damage" you can do.

Thanks  :good:

There's still one more question though. Which more is more supportive: Nightmares 5, Poison 5 or Poison 3 and Nightmares 3, along side the maxed shield and heal?  :bomb:

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks  :good:

There's still one more question though. Which more is more supportive: Nightmares 5, Poison 5 or Poison 3 and Nightmares 3, along side the maxed shield and heal?  :bomb:

I think the second option, since you are trying to go for support, this way you can give your allies (and yourself) cover and have a huge heal. Me, myself personally would not put into nightmare since it would only work if everyone stoped attacking, and i go along the philosophy that an OP damage is the best defense always. And, it is always good to toss some heavy punch once in a while. But overall, imho the second option is the best supportive.

Best build overall for me 51155.5 points Poison spittle as slower(DPS) and much more damage.1 point of nightmare is enough as disable to kite and run or set deathly eye.5 bone shield and astral as support or self heal.

arena support play and/or farm purposes: (not advised if you dont know how to. e.g. "kite")

5 heal 5 shield 5 sleep (good for escape) or;

5 heal, 5 shield, 3 sleep, 2 poison, 2 eye (balanced) or;

5 heal, 5 shield, 3 sleep, 3 poison. (dmg support)

still, non-advisable for rookies.

• 2 weeks later...