Cant download warspear.. v1.9.0

newwbiee

Hi, I just got a new "cellphone" everytime I download warspear  at http://warspear-online.com/en/download the SISX-file, at 99% of download, it always get "cancelled" but i dont click anytime...  :( 

My device brand is "LG"

the device's information are:

Model Number

LG_T515

S/W version    (don't know what means)

V1oa-JUL-28-2011

H/W version    (don't know either)

Rev C

thats all the device's information... please help  :'(  the seller say that this device just released at philippines at october 30, 2011, PLease help me.. what should I do?

I never tried downloading other files, only sisx

Additional to the above advise..

Maybe try checking too your phone's memory? Also with your connection? I guess..

Regards,

nothing still happens, same problem.... even I put on and off my connection.. i also tried all the possible file i can download.. and my memory space has more than 20mb

Guest Mioco

i just read it has symbian series 40. does it support .sisx file also?

No, only S60.

I know what's the problem. Your phone is from the future :shok: October 30. It's to advanced to run the game. :lol:

But now seriously, you can't download it 100%. Is it happening only with warspear or also with other files? Try a different browser for download, or maybe the network is preventing or interupting the download (happened to me sometimes if  there are technical problems). So try again.

I know what's the problem. Your phone is from the future :shok: October 30. It's to advanced to run the game. :lol:

But now seriously, you can't download it 100%. Is it happening only with warspear or also with other files? Try a different browser for download, or maybe the network is preventing or interupting the download (happened to me sometimes if  there are technical problems). So try again.

Yeh, lol  :rofl: ... Its worth a try downloading it here at pc then tranfer it to the cellphone.. i also tried downloading other files still the same happened..  (DONE)

I have tried what i said and yet.. it shows on my screen where i put it in the folder.. when i click it, it says unsupported type of file.. :(

I just looked up your phone on the net. It's also called cookie duo, and it's not a Symbian phone, it's just  a simple feature pnone (no smart phone). So, you can't play Warspear on it cause it's not supported. For Warspear you must have a phone which runs the Symbian, Windows mobile, Android or IOS operating system. But you can still play on pc.