mountain clan!!

marsz

What is it with the ghost village?? I hate those white creature stuff

Lol ice he is referring to the fact that there's 5 FB to every 1 MC on US-Sapphire.  And trust me the ghost village is a lot worse for us due to camping noob FBs constantly there.  :facepalm:

Lol ice he is referring to the fact that there's 5 FB to every 1 MC on US-Sapphire.  And trust me the ghost village is a lot worse for us due to camping noob FBs constantly there.  :facepalm:

Yea but that is usually noob FB who attacks every MC they see. I live by the rule of if I get attacked, I attack back. If no one attacks me, I attack no one :) Let there be piece in this world :D

I try. im level 15 now but i cant do any quests because there are elves everywhere and I get killed constantly.  I've been on genie quest forever now

ask strong guys tn help u or just build up friendship so that when one party is going after genie u get informed

hmmm... Saddest part for mc. When we are doing war. Always lose!! Haha..unlike emerald!" huhuhu..that was realy bad setuation in sapphire.. Mc  luck of player..newbie quitting and m0ve to firsborn.

yea mc=losers ;D ;D ;D

well the mc r themselves to blame....noone told me join fb i joined myself ,,,so r many ppl joining mc too but i think mc dont help newbies so they leave...thats the only reason...i was helped in elf by ppl :)

yea mc=losers ;D ;D ;D

well the mc r themselves to blame....noone told me join fb i joined myself ,,,so r many ppl joining mc too but i think mc dont help newbies so they leave...thats the only reason...i was helped in elf by ppl :)

Its must be cozy under that rock where you are living KOS.

1.  Bravo on your maturity with the losers comment.  :facepalm:

2.  It has nothing to do with helping, it has everything to do with difficulty.  MC first island quests are harder. 

3.  Lastly when some get to island two and see how outnumbered MC is they quit and make FB.

The truth is obvious FB= easy mode.  I prefer a challenge so I stay off my FB on emerald and on my MC sapphire.  Don't take my word for it make an MC and see for yourself.

2.  It has nothing to do with helping, it has everything to do with difficulty.  MC first island quests are harder. 

3.  Lastly when some get to island two and see how outnumbered MC is they quit and make FB.

The truth is obvious FB= easy mode.  I prefer a challenge so I stay off my FB on emerald and on my MC sapphire.  Don't take my word for it make an MC and see for yourself.

I dont think there is a easier faction, just that mc quests are bad done.. there are a lot of useless green points where we have to go..

However i didnt care about factions, there is no reason of fighting (except for some quests) and i have many friends on both factions.

So calm down and be happy, if someone kills you it means it probably need quest, if someone does it again and again just call your friends and take a little revenge...

Its a game, try to have fun with it.  :unknw:

Lmao rainbow calm down?  Don't insult me.  ;D

Sorry bro i just quoted the last post, my comment wasnt refferead to what you said. But to those ppl qho just come here and insult.

Sorry for missunderstanding.

mc side not harder anymore, u can do both factions by ur own way without buy pots, just dont do bosses, if u not unlucky u can kill the minibosses 1lvl higher or same lvl solo, just get gold buy the best items available and buy the runes/crystals all will be done solo that way at 2nd island, few quests u will need help in both factions is fact, before were hard, now its normal. the unique advantage of elfs is the respawn point at nadir, but look mc cities, more guarded :)

mc side not harder anymore, u can do both factions by ur own way without buy pots, just dont do bosses, if u not unlucky u can kill the minibosses 1lvl higher or same lvl solo, just get gold buy the best items available and buy the runes/crystals all will be done solo that way at 2nd island, few quests u will need help in both factions is fact, before were hard, now its normal. the unique advantage of elfs is the respawn point at nadir, but look mc cities, more guarded :)

Period! :good:

Wrong. 

1.  First of all you aren't from sapphire,  you don't know what we are even talking about.

2.  What we are actually talking about is the difficulty MC sapphire faces from being vastly outnumbered.  The result is island one is a ghost town making it far more difficult for mc to complete the island.....on Sapphire.  There are roughly 5x as many FB as MC.

3 lmao more guarded?  Do a guard count they're even, oh ya FB also have ranged guards like centaurs making FB cities better defended.  That's in addition to the strategic advantage in nadir respawn.  You're probably just not accustomed to there being any resistance as up until 2 patches ago there were no MC guards in towns.

I'll say it again... Sapphire.  Stay on emerald boards if you want to go off topic.  This is a sapphire population thread. 

Ps: Gotcha rain I put a smiley in so you know I joked

Wrong. 

1.  First of all you aren't from sapphire,  you don't know what we are even talking about.

2.  What we are actually talking about is the difficulty MC sapphire faces from being vastly outnumbered.  The result is island one is a ghost town making it far more difficult for mc to complete the island.....on Sapphire.  There are roughly 5x as many FB as MC.

3 lmao more guarded?  Do a guard count they're even, oh ya FB also have ranged guards like centaurs making FB cities better defended.  That's in addition to the strategic advantage in nadir respawn.  You're probably just not accustomed to there being any resistance as up until 2 patches ago there were no MC guards in towns.

I'll say it again... Sapphire.  Stay on emerald boards if you want to go off topic.  This is a sapphire population thread. 

Ps: Gotcha rain I put a smiley in so you know I joked

That being the case in sapphire, elves more than mc ....  :facepalm:

many mc could not finish the quest, but it's the mc as well, which attacked the elves during the quest,,  :diablo:

his name is also the game, this is just a game 8)

Maybe sevs sgould put a limited offer (event) on mc side like +25% exp from quests ... just to make mc popuat to grow up.

Alright, i even saw that sometimes mc population ,expecially during war, i really active; and ,if im not wrong, now is a bit better.

In my opinion quests are mc side should be rewrited, especially when i see green points on map every 2metres for just 3quests: should be replaced but a large green circle wich take all the area we need not a green point for every plant.

It will be less confusing for new players (Imho)

Actually, sometime  there are many people on mc not trying to be friend with others(or other ppl not trying to be friend with them :unknw: ). I found few ppl even has no friend n do every quest alone. I've already helped lower level players also i'm the first one who asked them if they need any help with quest. So, for mc ppl if u do need help pls pm someone with higher level or try shout in the trade chat. No need to shy or feel bad about it. We all willing to help as long we got enough ppl.  :friends:

your reply

hmmm... Saddest part for mc. When we are doing war. Always lose!!

lol... Lots of newbie quit and move to fb cuz they n0tice that  "THE MANY THE BETTER" ...thats the point but i dont care about that... Huhuhu.

are there really less mc than elves?  :shok: ;D in emerald theres a balance between mcs and elves :dirol:

lol,look a skull corpse , :rofl: thats an mc  :mega_shok:

are there really less mc than elves?  :shok: ;D in emerald theres a balance between mcs and elves :dirol:

If you try to count there are ~7 mcs and ~7 elves ... look at corpses, they just died cuz of an unexpected attack.

This comment was really useless and stupid  :(

lol i feel like a broken record. yes there are more fb than mc on sapphire. worst part is the fb know it and use it to their advantage. they attack. get beat back. they call friends. 5 fb become 10. 10 become 20. its like trying to eradicate a rabbit population. every time you kill one you see 5 more. im glad the update took nadir spawn away. actually got to kill gg without having to fight the elves off for a change. maybe the tides will change soon now