[2013.10.28] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.9 bug fixes

snorlax

My ass bug fix, why the fu*k did u take my Joker Card on my rouge(Nonvsible). Its been like 1 a week ago will u finnaly give it back. :shok:

Nope you won't. I also didn't get mine back, just do kill Joker again you will get it sooner :good:

I am sorry to say devs but you fail to fix this event...Failure due to..There must be two joker locations-- when I say two joker location it doesn't mean 2 jokers.. some people say that its actually 3!What I meant to say is 2 locations with jokers on it, the place of Chief and torturer.by that solution there will be no more non-stop wars.As of now the non-stop wars prevents players to get joker card.Don't say that its easy to kill 5 parties of opposing factions!the quest is not easy , mobs inside sam hain's location are strong! you need life scrolls and lots of potion to survive there, even a great healers wont save you.!Now what can I SAY? OHHH  thanks for a failure event.I do respect you devs/admins but please if you will not put two locations of jokers in the game better delete this event cause its  nothing..if this is a joke. then this joke is not funny!

I am sorry to say devs but you fail to fix this event...Failure due to..There must be two joker locations-- when I say two joker location it doesn't mean 2 jokers.. some people say that its actually 3!What I meant to say is 2 locations with jokers on it, the place of Chief and torturer.by that solution there will be no more non-stop wars.As of now the non-stop wars prevents players to get joker card.Don't say that its easy to kill 5 parties of opposing factions!the quest is not easy , mobs inside sam hain's location are strong! you need life scrolls and lots of potion to survive there, even a great healers wont save you.!Now what can I SAY? OHHH  thanks for a failure event.I do respect you devs/admins but please if you will not put two locations of jokers in the game better delete this event cause its  nothing..if this is a joke. then this joke is not funny!

Three jokers are more than enough. If they add a second joker location, people will start asking for another Sam Hain location. The event is meant to be hard. That's what makes rare costumes "rare".

Yes and ty for the bug fixed , but onlie fixed the elves bugs?? Because i see more bugs in the clases :* shaman warlock barbarian,  shaman eartquake this skill faill the 80% of the times i use now warlock. Silimar bug in the skill shadow barrier,  barbarian charge mi char stain kiet for 2sec and nothing hapening later of this he go tho atack  :nea: :facepalm: :blush:

i saw elf at sam :/

so I tried to help them finish sam, I logged my DK to use Scorpion's Fatality

(GET OVER HERE)

but sam no die, he regen 1.2 mil hp instead :bad:

i saw elf at sam :/

so I tried to help them finish sam, I logged my DK to use Scorpion's Fatality

(GET OVER HERE)

but sam no die, he regen 1.2 mil hp instead :bad:

made me piss myself  ;D i started imagining the sound of scorp xD

Did they fix the bug that allows you to farm arena vs yourself and bypass others in demand?

On no zeusxelie still plays

Did they fix the bug that allows you to farm arena vs yourself and bypass others in demand?

On no zeusxelie still plays

u tripping boy?

Dont act tough i know youre all fake

Go tell some more stories

how about a story showing how a hypocrit person u can be?  :friends:

There are no more minions reward for killing bosses?

They removed the minions, bcoz no one buying minions in mcoins shop,... thats what I think  ;D

how about a story showing how a hypocrit person u can be?  :friends:

I got one about me.

I gave pummy 2k tickets to smash your attempt at being 1st in 3x3 :D

And also why are pern members telling me zeusxelie is telling them that looneybinx is stealing from guild storage when looney has donated large into unity signs and tickets in the past :D

Why all of a sudden you care whats happening in Pernicious?

Im sure it has nothing to do with the fact you're a cheesy scum bag who wants others to see as a good guy

If youre still so mad about me changing my ways too bad thats life and i really dont mind

And also why are pern members telling me zeusxelie is telling them that looneybinx is stealing from guild storage when looney has donated large into unity signs and tickets in the past :D

Why all of a sudden you care whats happening in Pernicious?

i dont care about pernicious, i care about some of my friendz in it, and i told them why i wanted to say about the 200k tickets its becuz he stole from me and lied to many times and im sick of covering for him, about his donations i know too he always use to brag about how much he payed in pern, and he needed gold to amp his druid gear so he sold my staff to amp his staff, and he stole ur tiks to amp his gear

unless how did i know about the stolen tickets? if im not a pern member u can ask all nobody told me except looney the stealer

and when was this uploaded to smileyz :snorlax: :lol:

Well he has paid over 1mil at least into the guild so i don't think even if your story is true it matters because i used much gold of his for things i could have used coins for. If he took from you I am sure reu has got you enough of openly scammed riches to make up for it?

seems like you're in the same chair as when i talked against reu

but i honestly believe you are just starting drama

Three jokers are more than enough. If they add a second joker location, people will start asking for another Sam Hain location. The event is meant to be hard. That's what makes rare costumes "rare".

Yes you got the point the quest is hard(Extremely hard), and its almost impossible to be done by ordinary players, me myself have hard time competing the sam quest. My time is wasted killing enemy factions.

so I think having 2 jokers locations

and 2 sam hain's locations will make this sam quest more easier and convenient,

So you want only very very very few to have those items? sorry to say but you are just being GREEDY!

Having those life steal items means you need to be powerful and rich, ordinary players cant make it.(not saying all ordinary players but most of them)

And also most of the players stop doing sam quest because its very hard and yet the chance of getting LIFE STEAL ITEMS is low!

Well he has paid over 1mil at least into the guild so i don't think even if your story is true it matters because i used much gold of his for things i could have used coins for. If he took from you I am sure reu has got you enough of openly scammed riches to make up for it?

seems like you're in the same chair as when i talked against reu

but i honestly believe you are just starting drama

Will u quite Chris, dont make urself an angel......... Ok?

Look i dont need to hide anything i dont steal nor do i enjoy stolen goods

For once you should quit getting in stuff you dont belong or have the ability to understand

U know. Whať needs to be fixed? Everything

- The no reason blocking(no use of yellow chat)

- neutral zones attacked

- sam hain for melees( Abit to late)

-NO RECEIVING OF MCOINS

- 3rd time dictator

Many more....