[2013.10.28] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.9 bug fixes

snorlax

So much time wasted on my shaman (urdeadhaha). I get card, then its gone, just like that. I'm very unsatisfied, so much time wasted  :facepalm:

ok i can logIN but zzz... When i click "play", when i change account, when i chose character....... I must... Select connection. Old version not have it problem. Again s60v3

Same here, device Nokia E5-00 symbian s60v3

i use the link download from the page.. I have a nokia E5.. And its doesnt works.. Plis fix the problem.. When i start the installation the installer say.. ( Error with the update).. Wtf... Pliz fix.. Or someone pls send a ticket to GM and told they.

Phone use: nokia E5

Device: symbian

Lol Im not gonna say any names, but earlier, this lock tried to tank sam, so I decided to help

he uses max hp, forgivable

after 2 mins, the genius lock summons a huntsman minion

I ask him to summon something else because huntsman will scatter shot sam

after another 2 mins, he links a wayfarer, a MERMAN , and abyss zealots....

and says "which should I use?"

ffs, man, ffs

then I Realize he was only doing normal hits with full mana.. no arrow, no exhaust life... Brilliant

please, this is very serious, serious, my personage (lvl.20 sycario necro) before you do the upgrade I had hunted 1 time and the monster sam hain, and had my card joker, the acer update you that you I removed the joker card and 10 hours after an debuelto not my letter or the joker drops it me, tell me that you've lost 10 hours of hunting sam hain when mio.sino error is not yours, please comprehension have hope and have mercy miss demi ber aberme after 10 hours playing the same scene and have one nice detaye with my personage besides joker devolberme my letter.

many thanks.

guys card is lost coz quest os canceled from all chars coz its edited , as devs said they added new item to sam hain chest (joker's garb)

so its hard when most players had quest, figure whonhad quest with card and who no ,

thats it

Pathetic noob kids such as yourself don't even phase me anymore. Im BOTH rich and pro, it's little noobs like you who always say you can't be both lmfao. I don't even know you, as far as im concerned your another jelly weaksauce potato. I've come to terms that poor kids will always hate rich pros such as myelf, it's normal :)

I have 4 chars +10, over 10 million gold on 4 accounts and over 30k mcoins. My skills are merciless and strike fear into everyone in Arinar.  Go cry to some newbie on first island kid.

I can beat anyone in 1v1 on any character. I am your master, now bark for me dog. Its funny how mad noobs get reallly sad.

look ur self u fat and weak.

u rich but weak .

ur money cover ur weakness  :give_rose:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:  Why not Joker Card is not obsoleted .. Joker place is always full 0% cance for weak player to get joker card... :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

do i need to download again the installation file of warspear?when i tried to open warspear after the update, and connect to internet, the game will exit.my phone is nokia 700 (symbian belle).

DEVS HELP YOUR PEOPLE!! Why did I lose my joker's card after hunting for hours everyday.... by the time i get it again halloween will be over. This sucks.

This is my first message i post inall tim i ve been  playing..... what i want is simple thing.... give me back my jocker card.icant believe u took off to everyone but not even u give it back to all players,u do in random.....pleasei think is time u start to work in right way,remember warspear can go on tyto players,sorespect we all and do it working as hard as u need to do the right things,many ofus pay for playing....and u not even waste your time in change the skills description.....work as hard as u need,give me back my jocker card and start torespecrt us like players doing the right in the game.                      m kl h dm  pml

do i need to download again the installation file of warspear?when i tried to open warspear after the update, and connect to internet, the game will exit.my phone is nokia 700 (symbian belle).

Yup this happens too on Nokia E5-00, but you need to still trying connect then one time it will download the data caching and no more problems, this happens everytime there is an new data caching.

please, this is very serious, serious, my personage (lvl.20 sycario necro) before you do the upgrade I had hunted 1 time and the monster sam hain, and had my card joker, the acer update you that you I removed the joker card and 10 hours after an debuelto not my letter or the joker drops it me, tell me that you've lost 10 hours of hunting sam hain when mio.sino error is not yours, please comprehension have hope and have mercy miss demi ber aberme after 10 hours playing the same scene and have one nice detaye with my personage besides joker devolberme my letter.                                    many thanks.

I don't even understand an simple phrase lol

DEVS HELP YOUR PEOPLE!! Why did I lose my joker's card after hunting for hours everyday.... by the time i get it again halloween will be over. This sucks.

Please answer this.... :diablo:

no, the event will last longer. devs said a month.

but past events have lasted longer than they were meant to. so dont lose hope.

I thought they said for the month, not for "a" month. But i hope it is indeed that long.

Every evening after work and dinner i log in my druid and check AA and i am shouting for an hour to get elves there to war the MC away. Nothing happens. It looks like elf gave up. EU is completely ruled by MC. So i logged my necro and got the card. Next to some kills it looks like horror circus is ruled by mc too. I have hunted jokers for hours without any disturb of an elf. Only mc's are passing by.

well ever since the "bug fixes" there have been a lot less ppl farming.

joker no longer drops costume, so thats why its probably harder to find help now.

the jesters hp were gradually and drastically increased, so less lazy farmers go there

lets just hope the next event will be better. Its all we can do really.

I think it is a nice event :) Different lvl-ranges with different bosses to kill, i like it. I started a pala for the kill quest (now lvl 5) and i have a rogue 13 and ranger 17 (both inactive). So i can enjoy multiple parts of the event. Next to that, my necro got the card and with all the hunts i already got 3 joker costumes  ;D

I know that there is suggestion section in the forum BUT I think you did not do a good job in this update. I am sorry but I think I need to post my suggestion directly in this section so devs/admins can give more attention to my suggestion.

The Joker

We need to hunt the boss named Joker in order to get the joker card so we can enter the area where Sam Hain( the pumking head boss) is dwelling. but the problem is the location of the joker and the mechanics of the quest.

Problems:

*First the joker takes the place of the demonologist and because of the the people cant hunt the demonologist. if I were to ask many people still tried to hunt demo but now its gone, thanks to the joker.

*Second the joker drops costume and because of that the players who do quest is being disturb by the hunters of costumes.*Third there is only one joker in the game and because of that its Extremely hard to get the joker card because of non-stop fight between enemy factions.Solutions:*First Put back the demonologist so people can continue hunting demo.

Solutions:

*First remove the costume drops in joker so the players who have quest can get joker card without disturbance.

*Second Put "Two" Jokers in the game. I suggest put the two jokers in the lab.In MC/Forsaken put it in Powerful Torturer's Location and In Elf/Chosen put it in Chief Executor.By putting two Jokers in the game , we will have better chance to get Joker Card without non-stop war.And now when more people got the Joker Card there is a bigger chance to get the level 18 items with Life Steal enchant on it. 

Minerva's Witch Crafting Booth.(Added Quest)

This quest is added. Inside the Horror Circus we will find this new booth.The Witch named Minerva Will asked you get lab items level 17 to 18 so she can complete making her potions.You can also get Gem of Life Steal.Gem of Life Steal is a rare gem that can use to enchant your weapons (any level of weapons from 1 to 18) its adds Life Steal effect to your weapons and this enchant is place on set bonuses of the weapon

.There are three gems I want to add in the game

.The other two is Gem of Multi Damage and Gem Multi Heal.Gem of Multi Damage allows to give multi damage to enemies inside a small radius, its simple just like any multi damage skills, any single damage skills can be like multi damage skills. for example the mage skill Fire Ball can damage 2 enemies as long as those enemies are inside the small radius near the first enemy target.Example you attack enemy1 it will received a damage and enemy2 is only 2 yards away from enemy1.enemy two will also received damage since its only 2 yards away from enemy 1.2 to 3 yards is max radius.Gem of Multi Heal allows any healer class to heal any ally in a small radius.Example: A Priest heals a Mage and this Mage is 2 yards away from a Ranger.Since the Ranger is inside the small radius the ranger can also receive heal from the priest.2 to 3 yards max Radius.You will need:First item requirementAny level 17 BeltAny level 17 Booths*You can get this items from Messengers Archon or Herald Tetrachor In Swamps.Second requirement:Any level 17 Helmet Any level 17 ArmorAny Level 17 Gloves*You can get this items from Scarabs Empress or Scorpion the Matriarchor in Swamps.Third RequirementAny Level 17 MantleAny Level 17 RingAny Level 17 Weapon*You can get this items from Powerful Torturer or Chief Executoror in Swamps.

You will get 1 chest for completing this quest

The item inside this chest is either

Costume from the Halloween Event, Booster Cards, Booster Foods, Booster Potions.

You can get this items randomly.

Name of Chest: "Minerva's Casket"

There is also special combinations that can give you good items.

First Combination:2x Desert Wanderer's Smock2x Deseret Wanderer's Doublet1x Desert Wanderer's Smock + 1x Deseret Wanderer's Doublet

You can chose from these rewards

Gem of Life Steal

Gem of Multi Damage

Gem of Multi Heal

Second Combination:3x Plate Gloves of Divine Defence3x Guiding  Thread Gauntlets3x Killing Whisper Bracelets1x Plate Goves of Divine Defence, 1x Guiding Thread Gauntlets, 1x Killing Whisper Bracelets

You can get the reward  1x Sam Hain's Casket.

Sam Hain's Casket contains Haloween event costumes or booster Cards Third Combination:3X Any level 18 ArmorYou can get the reward 2x Sam Hain's CasketFourth Combination2x Any Level 18 weaponYou can get the reward 3x Sam Hain's Casket

Note1: Sam Hain's Casket must have a bigger chance to get costumes so players wont be very disappointed.

Note2: You can only use the Gem of Life steal, Gem of Multi Damage and Gem of Multi Heal after the Halloween event because the modifications in the program to put the effects of the game requires a lot of time.

1st: The boss at AA changes a lot. We had reyn, beholder, demono, etc... So it isn't a problem demono is gone. After the event probably a new boss will be there.

2nd: The joker-costume is removed, from the jokers to the sam hein-casket (quest-reward).

1st: The boss at AA changes a lot. We had reyn, beholder, demono, etc... So it isn't a problem demono is gone. After the event probably a new boss will be there. no problem as long as they put new boss there

2nd: The joker-costume is removed, from the jokers to the sam hein-casket (quest-reward). -----Yes its in my suggestion. I just put the copy of my original suggestion which you can also find in the suggestions  section.

[/color]But please you need to put 2 jokers in the game so its easier to hunt joker and get the card.

[/color]If you will put only single joker in the game non-stop wars will happened and its very HARD to get the joker card.

But please you need to put 2 jokers in the game so its easier to hunt joker and get the card.

If you will put only single joker in the game non-stop wars will happened and its very HARD to get the joker card.

I think that might be the reason, it should be hard to get the card...

there are actually 3 jokers, but only one drops the card (sometimes drops the card + bars)

the other 2 are fakes, they only drop troll item that sell for 100g at shop.

It took me some work-time :-[ but i got the card!!!

But like i already noticed with my necro, completely ruled by MC. Not a single elf gets in.

77690_.png

Dear Tsja, sorry for camping at entrance. ( im the Rouge ) There is a reason for that acting.

Elfs where Hunting Sam that time. If we didnt kill elfs, more would reach Sam = harder for MC to get in.

Finally Sam was free, now elfs camped the Entrance and killed MC outside.

Dear Tsja, sorry for camping at entrance. ( im the Rouge ) There is a reason for that acting.

Elfs where Hunting Sam that time. If we didnt kill elfs, more would reach Sam = harder for MC to get in.

Finally Sam was free, now elfs camped the Entrance and killed MC outside.

Doesn't matter, it is the game  ;D

I am noticing a big difference actually during the day and the evening. I usually only play in the evening when mc rule horror circus (at least for a week) and AA. My necro had a fantastic week because it was 'safe' everywhere. I hunted for hours and hours at jokers without seeing a single elf, and got 3 joker-costumes received this way.

Yesterday i logged in during the day (at work  :blush: ) and saw almost for the first time elves (only 2 parties) were at AA  :shok: So i kind of stopped working and finally got that joker card. Now as i log in i see elf blocking the horror circus-entry. So it looks like the day is for elves and later the day for mc? Pretty nice for an elf with  a fulltime job  :bomb:

1m300k hp for sam hein very very very very high :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 3h with 550 dmg for kill

lower dmg = 1 day :cray:

STILL NOT GOT MY CARD BACK  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I sent email to support 3 days no response....

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: