[2013.10.28] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.9 bug fixes

snorlax

the devs only need our money they think our effort to get the joker card is a joke...wel...joker's joke

ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!

ITS UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

What are you talking about dude  :facepalm: No one helped me, it was 1v1 without any help, no pots, minions  or anything else.

and btw there are no any rangers at cave, good try :lol: , check ss

Good one Sipsija :D +1

hey devs fixed symbian v5 5800 expressMUSIC, if i log IN  my char so delayed pop up the connecting in my screen.

lmao devs after patch and i exit my client again ,now cnt cönnet, fixed it pls. Im symbian user v5 5800 expressMUSIC

77458_.png

why just one of my chars got back jocker card  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah at US-Sapphire MC Side GM Essencia entered and sent to us our cards back via mail box. But my other char, Zaaraki, don't received the card back(Yup I got it before, you can check logs) please send the card back for my rogue. Thanks.

Long time I don't see an GM online:

Опубликованное фото

It is not a bug.

Costumes are not the subjects for unbinding.

EMMM.... Are you kidding me? :facepalm:

Only a little question snorly.... WHY you didnt told us that in first or second post about the event??? :bad:

Dear players!

Today we release a new revised version of the game, which eliminated the bugs found in the first days of launch “Warspear Online: Clsh of Guilds” 3.9.

Didnt knew that im playing "Warspear Online: Clsh of Guilds" ;)

Oh you lie! You love Godsrange hotdog :) Thats your boyfriend, right?

whos gods range? : [ ? i dont know him :D

:shok:  thats right hes a stranger for me coz he dont have time event to talk with me so ..

again cant installing on symbian v3 :unknw: "Error updating" :clapping:

try to reinstall after to deletin the game. but i started to get crushin problem after this :facepalm:

Tell to admins i ricieved only one card joker on bd darkoge and other character same acout not ricieved bqck via email the joker card bac please send to Darklordes character my joker card watt i owned from joker server eumerald elf side and humans

No no no no no, I had "horror pumpkin quest", had the card, and had all 4 joker garbs, now the quest is reset? I need to take it again. Fix please

yea fix please, why is card gone ..ppffffffa  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

SNORLAX PLS LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW YOUR GONNA SORT IT OUT! WE LOOSING HUNTING TIME!!!!!!! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

nice joke i got only joker card on one of my  characters because i had miracle coins on it :facepalm: but on my warlock no because no mcoins? are your talking serius? a bug? please send to everybody who had the joker card again before srver  down, without racism to ppl without miracles  :facepalm:

>:DWhat the hell is everybody crying about? Ive been trying to get a stupid jokers card for the past 8 days....AND STILL HAVENT GOTTEN ONE. THIS UPDATE SUCKS WORSTER THAN JAW BLURR LINE VIDEO

ok i can logIN but zzz... When i click "play", when i change account, when i chose character....... I must... Select connection. Old version not have it problem. Again s60v3

I have some questions.

1st: Could you please remake the drop of the mini-jokers Costume? Because it's again just for active Mcoiner's or lucky people  :(

---

and

---

2nd: Why did we all lost our Joker's Card? Did you want that? Or is it another bug after the bug fix?  :facepalm: