[2013.10.28] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.9 bug fixes

snorlax

its more useless... Joker is shit joke to kill..and not even got the card for Entry in circus... :! Make more probable to get Joker Card on Killing Joker... Or Make the joker card easily available after one kill... So every player can have entry in Circus and do further upcoming quest... Concern my request please *z* the event is about to finish and still can't get the Joker's Card...

I think the event still take a week or 3 :)

Everyone please enjoy this picture of a dead noob while we wait :)

Nothing special.

I can kill u.

and remember win or lose it's a common .

i see u always share noob pic and noob video.

and u kill ranger lv 20 in ur video .

but u need life scroll for do that :facepalm:

u not pro u only rich.  :facepalm:

and remember pro player not only rich.

pro ppl is who will kill his enemy like a legend.

not with his money.

##your wealth cover your weaknesses.##

its more useless... Joker is shit joke to kill..and not even got the card for Entry in circus... :! Make more probable to get Joker Card on Killing Joker... Or Make the joker card easily available after one kill... So every player can have entry in Circus and do further upcoming quest... Concern my request please *z* the event is about to finish and still can't get the Joker's Card...

I have gotten the jokers card several times now. Maybe it's just your really weak?

It is not hard at is, any one who finds getting the jokers card difficult most be pretty noob... Just have patience with your party and wait for the right time of day. Don't be crying here. Everything is not meant to be a cake walk.  Now please... Go eat a Chili Cheese Hotdog.

kkkk wkwkwk jajaja lololol huehuehue

I have gotten the jokers card several times now. Maybe it's just your really weak?

It is not hard at is, any one who finds getting the jokers card difficult most be pretty noob... Just have patience with your party and wait for the right time of day. Don't be crying here. Everything is not meant to be a cake walk.  Now please... Go eat a Chili Cheese Hotdog.

kkkk wkwkwk jajaja lololol huehuehue

Actually, it is about doing the first 10% damage. So +9/+10 damage dealers have a lot more chance than, for example, healing classes (they don't even get invited because of the lower damage  :facepalm: ). The amps is about being rich or not.

Nothing special.

I can kill u.

and remember win or lose it's a common .

i see u always share noob pic and noob video.

and u kill ranger lv 20 in ur video .

but u need life scroll for do that :facepalm:

u not pro u only rich.  :facepalm:

and remember pro player not only rich.

pro ppl is who will kill his enemy like a legend.

not with his money.

##your wealth cover your weaknesses.##

Pathetic noob kids such as yourself don't even phase me anymore. Im BOTH rich and pro, it's little noobs like you who always say you can't be both lmfao. I don't even know you, as far as im concerned your another jelly weaksauce potato. I've come to terms that poor kids will always hate rich pros such as myelf, it's normal :)

I have 4 chars +10, over 10 million gold on 4 accounts and over 30k mcoins. My skills are merciless and strike fear into everyone in Arinar.  Go cry to some newbie on first island kid.

I can beat anyone in 1v1 on any character. I am your master, now bark for me dog. Its funny how mad noobs get reallly sad.

Actually, it is about doing the first 10% damage. So +9/+10 damage dealers have a lot more chance than, for example, healing classes (they don't even get invited because of the lower damage  :facepalm: ). The amps is about being rich or not.

actually its who does the most damage in the first 10% of the bosses hp  :blush: but ur right i dont see many people inviting healers at joker than at sam hain they start begging for one xD but most class useless in this update is melee :/ which they fix sam hain killing spot, why only ranged can tank him

Pathetic noob kids such as yourself don't even phase me anymore. Im BOTH rich and pro, it's little noobs like you who always say you can't be both lmfao. I don't even know you, as far as im concerned your another jelly weaksauce potato. I've come to terms that poor kids will always hate rich pros such as myelf, it's normal :)

I have 4 chars +10, over 10 million gold on 4 accounts and over 30k mcoins. My skills are merciless and strike fear into everyone in Arinar.  Go cry to some newbie on first island kid.

I can beat anyone in 1v1 on any character. I am your master, now bark for me dog. Its funny how mad noobs get reallly sad.

Come on,  who talks like that :facepalm: And you are not as pro as you think, i killed your shaman (+10) in 1v1 with my +8 priest. Try to behave like a grown man please.

77433_.png

@snorlax What about 18 lvl moon neclase whit no astral and no hp so its bad itm and none will use it. and that life steal is ..... if no astral, so why no fix that neclase. btw all itms nicks are purple  and thyse neclase is only blue like all other neclase...

it is not easy with those number  of players.Hello,remember two factions. More ever it's respawn time is around 20 minutes. Then you get disturbed by other faction or steal by Some costume nerd farmers. There is nothing frustration than that.With all Event's actual intresting things are on tht side and without it nothing special playing ths event. It make sense that  if anyone showing his/ her frustration here on forum and wanting to get that card to play game.its not stupid.

Nvm i was to tell somthing to some from up forgots somthing....but nvm . I take ziped and . Log of see some things noth worth wen nvmind. Dnt have brain before talking shits...please all players with bugs repots here his problem now...

Come on,  who talks like that :facepalm: And you are not as pro as you think, i killed your shaman (+10) in 1v1 with my +8 priest. Try to behave like a grown man please.

Only in your dreams, you forget to mention a ranger helped you :)

See, you lieing just confirms the TRUTH that your jealous to me and insecure of my gold :)

Only in your dreams, you forget to mention a ranger helped you :)

See, you lieing just confirms the TRUTH that your jealous to me and insecure of my gold :)

What are you talking about dude  :facepalm: No one helped me, it was 1v1 without any help, no pots, minions  or anything else.

and btw there are no any rangers at cave, good try :lol:, check ss

What are you talking about dude  :facepalm: No one helped me, it was 1v1 without any help, no pots, minions  or anything else.

and btw there are no any rangers at cave, good try :lol: , check ss

He does that alltime in Forums, just ignore him :)  and Devs finally you made good patch i admire that  :drinks:

actually its who does the most damage in the first 10% of the bosses hp  :blush: but ur right i dont see many people inviting healers at joker than at sam hain they start begging for one xD but most class useless in this update is melee :/ which they fix sam hain killing spot, why only ranged can tank him

Sam Hain really need to be fixed :sorry:

No no no no no, I had "horror pumpkin quest", had the card, and had all 4 joker garbs, now the quest is reset? I need to take it again. Fix please

no warning so notice and suddenly costumes cant be unbinded... that too just after halloween :facepalm:

WTF where is my joker's card ? :facepalm:

I have never done the quest yet. I just hold the card and wait for appropriate times for party  :diablo:

dammm you ,reset all of my quest from my questing list . wasting our time to get the joker card again , suck...................... :facepalm:

why y deleted quest horror pumkin from mc side and from elf no  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  WTF DEV  :fool: :fool: