[2013.10.28] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.9 bug fixes

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Today we release a new revised version of the game, which eliminated the bugs found in the first days of launch “Warspear Online: Clsh of Guilds” 3.9.

The game will download automatically a small file with the fixes during game startup.

Game realms will be stopped in around 40 minutes and will not be available for ~60 minutes.

List of fixes:

1. Item Joker’s Garb is moved from Joker monster to Sam Hain’s chest. Parameter is changed from “on receive” to “on equip”

2. Increased chance to receive Amber Pumpkin Piece

3. Reduced amount of fireworks required for quests “Fireworks over …”; Price for fireworks is also reduced.

4. Changed reward for the quest “Fireworks over Nadir-Sard”

5. Added 2 trade territories in Horror Circus for both alliances. Trade chat is now available on event locations with Respawn Statue.

6. Increased Jester’s amount of Health Points

7. Quest “Witch Hunter” now is not connected with quests for mini-bosses.

8. Changed prices for Crimson Corundum costumes in the Churchyard of Despair

9. Changed parameters of some rewards for quests for hunting mini-bosses in Horror Circus

10. Life Steal bonus is added to item “Night Prince’s Shield”

Sorry for inconvenience!

Best regards,

Warspear Online dev team

Whwt about Dark Fools Cap? When you are invisible, and if you touch a mob, you come out of invisibility.  I understand it cant be used during battle... But how can they atk you if you are supposed to be invisible?

It works the same as the rogue's stealth-skill. It can't be activated in a fight and after first hit stealth is gone.

Stealthed players (rogues) sometimes are discovered by players (they are seen with some opacity) and mobs.

• Developer

Have you fixed the unbinding costume bug?

It is not a bug.

Costumes are not the subjects for unbinding.

• Developer

Same question all players watt bought already costume with cc gets back. Cc overpriced bought costume?

Yeap, refund for all players who purchased CC outfits!

And anothrr thing all we wait a gift like set pumpkin cheast set gift sended by aknown helping in fight with hided dark of haloween median story?.......and bug at guild reseted. Players points steel not fixed i dnt recieved  my guild points back but isnt a problem probkem is to fix at least that bug even i dnt get back my gp

Okay, not much less than expected because according forums warspear sterna is leader of players and hopefully now the hunt Sam hain, is more percentage to receive that item so sought after by all of us as less sele an porlo ke spent so many hours.

Thanks donot support nothing escapes you, but we are finalizing this event and miss the first aber deveria

ho second day as much, anyway I'm sure we all appreciate deque.

Опубликованное фото asking me to update %)

The game will download automatically a small file with the fixes during game startup.

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Today we release a new revised version of the game, which eliminated the bugs found in the first days of launch “Warspear Online: Clsh of Guilds” 3.9.

Game realms will be stopped in around 40 minutes and will not be available for ~60 minutes.

List of fixes:

1. Item Joker’s Garb is moved from Joker monster to Sam Hain’s chest. Parameter is changed from “on receive” to “on equip”

2. Increased chance to receive Amber Pumpkin Piece

3. Reduced amount of fireworks required for quests “Fireworks over …”; Price for fireworks is also reduced.

4. Changed reward for the quest “Fireworks over Nadir-Sard”

5. Added 2 trade territories in Horror Circus for both alliances. Trade chat is now available on event locations with Respawn Statue.

6. Increased Jester’s amount of Health Points

7. Quest “Witch Hunter” now is not connected with quests for mini-bosses.

8. Changed prices for Crimson Corundum costumes in the Churchyard of Despair

9. Changed parameters of some rewards for quests for hunting mini-bosses in Horror Circus

10. Life Steal bonus is added to item “Night Prince’s Shield”

Sorry for inconvenience!

Best regards,

Warspear Online dev team

I finished my quest joker card is gone, I want it back please, and has many errors that just taking prejudice and other players too, nois players deserve at least 10 free surprise chest: :'(

Classic Duane. Haha.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, your other profile picture was coooler :(

TO THE POSTER ABOVE ME YOUR A NOOB. STFU, ONLY NOOBS CRY FOR FREE CHEST KID.

I finished my quest joker card is gone, I want it back please, and has many errors that just taking prejudice and other players too, nois players deserve at least 10 free surprise chest: :'(

It is suppose to disappear after you complete the quest... :facepalm:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, your other profile picture was coooler :(

How about I model you some in private messages, and you can decide my display picture?  :blush: :give_rose:

How about I model you some in private messages, and you can decide my display picture?  :blush: :give_rose:

Sounds like a good ole time!

Don't forget to invite Fluguy!

Well is good at least some bugs fixed hope to fix all bugs reported here soon posibile...and HAPPY HALOWEEN WATT LEFT OF HIM GOOD LUCK TO ALL DARKOGE EUMERALDLEGIOEERS KIND ReGARDS

its more useless... Joker is shit joke to kill..and not even got the card for Entry in circus... :! Make more probable to get Joker Card on Killing Joker... Or Make the joker card easily available after one kill... So every player can have entry in Circus and do further upcoming quest... Concern my request please *z* the event is about to finish and still can't get the Joker's Card...

It is not a bug.

Costumes are not the subjects for unbinding.

O atuh buled

O atuh jreng

:friends:

OOOOOOOOOOOO  is circle :crazy: