costumes. more than just appearences

Mrlezebonz

EDITED:

Rare costumes should be more than just looks, its a trophy for actually aquiring it by why not give it a few perks, because after having it for a while youll just get boared and realise its nothing more than a costume. why not give RARE costumes some special abilities!!not just like those rare costumes you can easily get. BUT RARE RARE COSTUMES. they should have a small perk toward them to also reward the person for actually getting it.

such as demonologist, joker, serpant, cowboy costumes which only a verrryyy few people have. not like vamp,greence wildboy etc.

some special things that could be assigned to these costumes could be:

joker- extra luck

idk bout the others but yeah. it would actually provide more meaning and motivate people to get these rare costumes.

EDIT: the rare costumes that you get only have a chance of coming with that particular ability. not all of them will have it !

THANKS FOR READING

• 4 weeks later...

I really think that weapon skins should get more than just an appearence. They should have some sort of a bonus if someone is to wear it. Like costumes can decrease percentage of breaking gears if you die because you are covered by it. And same for the accesories.

Also probably extra abilities for rare costumes/skins

-lucky(small amount of extra luck)

-more protection for gears

-increase some stats or something

THANKS FOR READING

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

NOOO NOO AND NOOO! idk how people come up with these nonsense ideas :facepalm:

You are just ruining the sense of the word ->costume

It's like a kid had supers powers on Halloween for using Spider-Man's costume :facepalm:

It's like a kid had supers powers on Halloween for using Spider-Man's costume :facepalm:

Don`t need to see everyone walk in the same costumes nor the same skins.

Nope.

Is there "luck" factor in this game? Something you put points into to enhance your chance of better drops? Not as far as i remember, apologies if i'm not recalling.

As far as i can tell, quick and short, if you're having bad luck with drops blame math.

i think bonus have to be added to some special customes and skins

you know getting demon custome is too f***ing hard maybe adding some bonus may make that time we spend to farm fair

Nope

• 3 months later...

Been suggested before. And in the past, 90% said "NO". As they have before me, and as i have in the past, i say... ( drum roll ).. can you guess it?....

http://users.elite.net/runner/jennifers/no.htm

Joker = extra luck = stupid

Why? Amp is depend on system not luck!

Let say rare outfits like chrismas outfit  get ice skills

Example = ice warrior get ice ball

Ice queen = get that other ice skill

U SAY THAT CUS U HAVE THAT COSTUME... EGG =.=, They can only be passive thingys

Joker = extra luck = stupid

Why? Amp is depend on system not luck!

What da hell is that it depends on "the system" suppoused to mean?

And no to the suggestion. The thing with costumes it that they should be able to cover up your ugly gear and make you look prettier. If the costumes would get bonuses, you would maybe have to choose between looking like you want, or get better stats. Then the whole point with costumes is lost.

It mean

All amp you doing for your wepones. All outfits and iteams you get from chests/caskets/treasures. All bosses drops is choose by a freak greedy system

There no luck in this game

Hum......wtf? So you mean the system "chose" your rewards? Wtf, seriously. When you say greedy, I guess you mean low chance.

And a little guide for you so you can understand it:

1. Get a dice

2. Throw it

3. If you got 6, your weapon got amplified, or else it broke. Unless you used signs.

4. If it failed, go to step 2 again.