Arena is sooo useless how it is ATM any GM pls read this...

Xamus

The Arena is realy boring how it is ATM. When me (Xamus) and my Friend want do Arena no1 is there. It is so rare to find a Team for fighting, i think the problem is no1 wants to wait a long Time in the Arena to wait for enemys instead of that they like more do Quests or Hunting Bosses. So my Idea and how you can make Arena better for us is so:

-Insert a Arenabutton where we can register us for Arena where ever we are

(So we dont need to wait all the Time in Arena for Enemys and can Quest or hunt until Arena starts and dont need to walk always to a city for a Arena).

-Insert in a Arenafight on the right side the enemys party with name,level,healt,energy.

-Make a Arena-Equipment wich has Resilence to the other Stats wich we can buy for Arenapoints.

-Make more Arenamaps 4 different maps for example.

PLS tell me if you can make this or how u think we can reach this Arenaproblem...

the reason arena is empty. nxt update arena points get reset. after we can get gear and fights matter arena will be packed. just like hunting bosses u never find a open boss because ppl play for hours to get gear. arena is going to make that easier. just wait u will see

Yes. Next update will be about arena shops and MAYBE 1 more skill. And of course to break fun of game arena items will be blue. Worse than boss drops. New island in version 11.11.11 x.x