"Weapon Change" Class Mechanic

Khrone

Here is my idea: A Class that can use different types of weapons that can change even during a battle to use 100% of the class.

Example: 

Seeker: Daggers or 2H Weapon

Tanks: 1H Weapon + Shield or 2H Weapon

Charmer/Templar: Mace + Shield or Staff

Chieftain: Maces or Spear/"Hammers"

So, my suggestion is something like that*:

*(That is, i'm not suggesting this name, skills, equipments or etc, i'm just suggesting the basic of the class)

Assassin

Race: Forsaken

Weapons: Crossbow, Daggers

Armor: Leather

Skill 1:

Type: Active

Range: 5m (Crossbow); Melee (Daggers).

Physical Damage Skill. The range depends on the weapon used.

Skill 3: 

Type: Active

If using Crossbow, gives Penetration. If using Daggers, give Attack Speed.

Skill 5:

Type: Active

Teleports to the selected location and activates the "Weapon Change" buff for 7s. During the buff, the character cannot attack or be attacked, allowing the exchange of equipment*.

*Like Stone Body

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

Assassin

Race: Forsaken

Weapons: Crossbow, Daggers

Hmm think about that twice. You're giving a chance to be the best Dps in the game and you give me a 3.9s weap per auto-attack. The selection of weapons must be meaningful too; If I've got 2 daggers dealing far more dmg than a Crossbow, there's no way I'm using it as back up weapon, even if it would mean turning from melee to ranged. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hmm think about that twice. You're giving a chance to be the best Dps in the game and you give me a 3.9s weap per auto-attack. The selection of weapons must be meaningful too; If I've got 2 daggers dealing far more dmg than a Crossbow, there's no way I'm using it as back up weapon, even if it would mean turning from melee to ranged. 

Well, they could have a advantage by using Crossbow, for example, more range (Sniper = assassin), or instead of Crossbow, it can be just Bow. It won't affect the class too much since both Bows and Daggers benefits from Attack Speed.

Some advantages are, for example, in bosses with AoE damage that would easily kill a Rogue/Seeker, but the Assassin can use Bows.

And remember, the skills effects will change depending on the weapon used. The options are infinity (or just 28*)

*5 base skills and 9 new skills × 2

Or alsoIt would also be a good idea for them to release a new type of weapon, such as a 1-handed cane (wand)  

This way they can create a hero with a new magic damage theme with speed advantages