Barbarian PvE+PvP Best

Vlawot

Barbarian if want only pvp taunt 1/5

image.png.21910af207ffd4afde882b4c2bebcb56.png

PVE+PVP
Basic skills

варвар_Сильный удар.png Strong blow 5/5                                                                                            

image.jpeg.6d62483e7ff1728f46475e42612ebcfa.jpeg Taunt 3/5

рывок.png Charge 5/5

Expert skills

image.jpeg.2282afb7ae27c5bc9733c5c1207e27a1.jpeg Shield Bash 4/4

image.jpeg.f8fc7e835cb000359ec4ee8734197329.jpeg Defeat 4/4

qUk5yNH.png.4095d3804e8a8f57f995214123525e34.png Stone Skin 4/4 OR  сила берсерка.png Berserker power  4/4   OR   Боевое неистовство.png Combat fury  4/4
Taunt 3/5 and Warcry 1/4 can agro all with pot castle  image.png.603ae0d283b351519eb4c664cbb7f2a8.png   and relic image.png.15778e81f94bc021bff0cef2a9b33d09.png

Good luck!

Edited by Vlawot

Roar is a very strong skill in both scenarios. I'd remove points from Blow and put them there. That's more likely a damage build more than a hybrid. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Roar is a very strong skill in both scenarios. I'd remove points from Blow and put them there. That's more likely a damage build more than a hybrid. 

What pvp or pve roar ?  roar old nothing change weak too

if only pvp roar 3/5 :advise:

Edited by Vlaconan

idk what u are meaning but roar 5/5 its really effective for help surviving (35% damage reduction, 50%if you are in a full party and u have the castle relic) and the effectiveness of it can be noticed, and can also lowkey help with team pvp fight by debuffing multiple enemies at once unless resisted (out of that it helps in cases of aoe that can hit ur allies, double win with the issue of it can be resisted but its rare in most cases). 
in pve stonekins is MUST, u cant give it up  unless u want use a high amp gear with max block/parry for damn 
then as aggro yea, but in pve u can just do 5/5 strongblow 5/5 roar 3/5 taunt and 2/4 warcry 3/4 combat fury 4/4 stoneksin for then have 4/4 bersekerfury (or scream of fury if u want suviving power) u can an pve build that is capable to hold basicaly evrywhere even with strong damagers. (u need the +60% aggro relic on taunt))
if u want an hybrid build u can build it that u moove the points in aggro to stuns but u will need to rely on aggressionboost pots for maintain the aggro, on any point use an hybrid build is HEAVLY not suggested due to huge drawbacks in both scenarios (will ask u better gear in both scenarios)

as pvp i never focused on that ground, but with that build? do pve? no

46 minutes ago, lore said:

idk what u are meaning but roar 5/5 its really effective for help surviving (35% damage reduction, 50%if you are in a full party and u have the castle relic) and the effectiveness of it can be noticed, and can also lowkey help with team pvp fight by debuffing multiple enemies at once unless resisted (out of that it helps in cases of aoe that can hit ur allies, double win with the issue of it can be resisted but its rare in most cases). 
in pve stonekins is MUST, u cant give it up  unless u want use a high amp gear with max block/parry for damn 
then as aggro yea, but in pve u can just do 5/5 strongblow 5/5 roar 3/5 taunt and 2/4 warcry 3/4 combat fury 4/4 stoneksin for then have 4/4 bersekerfury (or scream of fury if u want suviving power) u can an pve build that is capable to hold basicaly evrywhere even with strong damagers. (u need the +60% aggro relic on taunt))
if u want an hybrid build u can build it that u moove the points in aggro to stuns but u will need to rely on aggressionboost pots for maintain the aggro, on any point use an hybrid build is HEAVLY not suggested due to huge drawbacks in both scenarios (will ask u better gear in both scenarios)

as pvp i never focused on that ground, but with that build? do pve? no

roar 5/5 and 2/4 warcry for hard lower stuns losers for pvp

My old barb skills pve+pvp vlaconan wins vs all class

1 hour ago, Heredurian said:

Is this a joke? Barbs with this build is like paper. Stoneskin 4/4 is must for PvE as well as PvP

No joke, shield strike = pve and pvp op too

Edited by Vlaconan

11 minutes ago, Vlaconan said:

you said it youself, old.

also when was last time u did pve with the barb?

12 minutes ago, Vlaconan said:

it can depend on the user too you know it?

12 minutes ago, Vlaconan said:

roar 5/5 and 2/4 warcry for hard lower stuns losers for pvp

in fact i said its for PVE read, down here please

57 minutes ago, lore said:

but in pve u can just do 5/5 strongblow 5/5 roar 3/5 taunt and 2/4 warcry 3/4 combat fury 4/4 stoneksin for then have 4/4 bersekerfury (or scream of fury if u want suviving power) u can an pve build that is capable to hold basicaly evrywhere even with strong damagers. (u need the +60% aggro relic on taunt))

Barbs need stoneskin to survive in PvP. Then shield bash and combat fury for heal. Stoneskin is must 4/4, Then Shield bash or berserk 4/4 and combat fury 4/4. Your build got 0 survival skills. Against tanky classes like bd, barbs, dks you wouldn't stand a chance. 

22 minutes ago, Heredurian said:

Barbs need stoneskin to survive in PvP. Then shield bash and combat fury for heal. Stoneskin is must 4/4, Then Shield bash or berserk 4/4 and combat fury 4/4. Your build got 0 survival skills. Against tanky classes like bd, barbs, dks you wouldn't stand a chance. 

Stone skin nerf

6 hours ago, Vlaconan said:

Stone skin nerf

yep because gain the ability to recover from blocking its an nerf not a buff (it still recover from overtime too)

and 6 seconds still an good time

the build it self is a hybrid build between PvP and PvE, and that really is a dangers thing to go for and could be hard to make it work

a hybrid build wouldn't be the best for neither PvP or PvE, it wouldn't excel at neither as well but that the cost you need to take to be able to play both PvP and PvE

that's also why it depends on castle pots and relics that not all might have access to, the build would be good or maybe decent but not great...

however the fun thing about hybrid builds is that they can be customizable to fit with the user playstyle, gear, accessories and uses they might use that hybrid class for

ie...

1 hour ago, lore said:

it can depend on the user too you know it?

i don't know much about barbs, but i am talking about hybrid classes in general...

Hybrid builds aren't that bad. You just need to find hybrid build that is good enough in both modes. I myself using hybrid skills setup. 5/5 charge, 3/5 taunt, 5/5 roar, 4/4 stoneskin, 4/4 combat fury and 4/4 shield strike. I have no problem holding aggro, unless full PvE +10 dmgers in my pt. And also I have decent amount of stun and dmg in PvP. I bet this is the best build barb can have overall, because I haven't lost to any barb using this build. 

Edited by Heredurian

9 hours ago, Vlawot said:

Stone skin nerf

And again about stoneskin, since EU server still thinks def barbs are the best and rely only on having high amped gears, of course you would say its a nerf. Because def barbs have no block, parry and that's what makes em weak. Gather and test barbs skills and skill builds before saying anything. 

Edited by Heredurian