Barcelona vs Madrid

crossfit

Who gonna win the match?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who gonna win the match?

• Barcelona by far
    • Madrid
    • Draw

tomorrow we have the best match in spain and these points can cost , la liga I'll be there in camp now for watch how madrid cry with our tiki taka. I made this topic for everybody can join and give her opinion and possible score , then, after the match we can saw  who gave the right score.  I think can be 3 -1 or maybe 3 -2  ;D

That's not the best game. That's the boring one. They too rich to play good enjoyable football, but they still winning.

they richs? u mean madrid rich ,madrid waste money for players and we made our players since childrens in masia except some like neymar , dani alves we are more than a club and if you got bored to watch this match then you dont know what  is football  :search: every league has her style at england football is more direct  in spain almost everybody play or try do like barca except when play vs they  ;D oh yeah and madrid anyone know what play? ahahah casta y cojones ahahah hala madrid ahah

зачем в форуме обсуждать? :facepalm:

use translator dear mate you are at english forum and I dont understand a shit

Amut valencia!!

pues el valencia esta bastante jodido este año xD they are duckeds this year , valencia e.e

tot el camp , es un clam ,  som la gent blaugranaaaaaa tant se val d'on venimmmm si del sud  o del nord ara estem d'acord estem d'acord una bandera ens agermanaaaaa blaugrana al vent un crit valent teeenim un nom que ho sap tothom barCa ,barCa, barCaaaaaaaaaaaaa! , jugadors, seguidors tots  units fem forCa son molts d'anys plens d'afanys, son molts  gols que hem cridat i  s'ha demostrat s'ha demostrat que mai ningu no ens podra torcer , blaugrana al vent un crit valeeeeeeent teeeenim un  nom el sap tothom , barCa , barCa ,  barCaaaaaaaaa!