NECROMANCER BALANCE ISSUE!!!! NO FAIR

Mrlezebonz

warspear. Everyone knows what I mean. Necromancer class 4% life drain is just going too far,

Firstly

MASSIVE HAZARD IN FARMING.

- when the necromancer is farming for long periods of times their hp is being drained and drain therefore they are gona have to heal themselves so they can keep healing the tank. This becomes a serious problem cus it makes all farming experiences waay harder when its for long durations.

Secondly

MASSIVE HAZARD IN PVP

- Ok I know most might agree with me in this one. when the necromancer is in pvp their hp is constantly taking an extra amount taken away due to the hp drain from skills. Which you could possobly call and extra Damage for whoever is attacking them. When the necro heals himself. Its not the actual amlunt they get. Eg necro heals 740 but 117 drain which means actually 623. HUGE PROBLEM

As you all can see. Gms didnt really think kt through when they gave necros drain. Its becoming a huge pain aandi have heared so many people which wish it wasnt there.  And as I have seen people say the necro gets drain because its lower mp usage than priest but I have checked and seen that for priest shield is 18 and necro 14? Thats not half. Not fair..

GET RID OF HP DRAIN or decrease percentage to 2% atleast because I dont know  why you chose 4% when its clearly less than half. Balance classes and make equal. Figured ssomeone should finally speak up.

PS- I think drain should be gone. It would still be a hazard even if it was 2%. No one likes or more importany wants it. So get rid of it.

Thanks  fot reading guys

I like the way necro is, HP cost is really not such a big deal in farm, sham can easily toss a heal or time your bone to make up for a seal for yourself. If a sham and necro isn't enough to keep pt steady then you should be bringing along a second necro anyway ..only certain event bosses come to mind where this would be necessary.. Playing necro is a fun challenge in my opinion.

In PvP yes it's a bit of a detriment when vs dru and sham but on the other hand dru and sham can't crit out an 1100+ heal and turn the table with one skill use. Strengths and weaknesses.

I like the way necro is, HP cost is really not such a big deal in farm, sham can easily toss a heal or time your bone to make up for a seal for yourself. If a sham and necro isn't enough to keep pt steady then you should be bringing along a second necro anyway ..only certain event bosses come to mind where this would be necessary.. Playing necro is a fun challenge in my opinion.

In PvP yes it's a bit of a detriment when vs dru and sham but on the other hand dru and sham can't crit out an 1100+ heal and turn the table with one skill use. Strengths and weaknesses.

This. This is all that must be said only.

Though im really thinking of, since we drain our own 4% HP, at least there shouldn't be a stagger on it. Like some sort of "background" damage without stagger?

Walking + heal/shield + following +10 bd = 8yard hamstring = GG

thats where devs messed up

spending hp for heal/shield is a payment

which normally, is different from taking damage

so there shouldnt be stagger

thats the only problem with necro right now

paying hp and taking damage are considered 2 different things in most games

thats where devs messed up

spending hp for heal/shield is a payment

which normally, is different from taking damage

so there shouldnt be stagger

thats the only problem with necro right now

paying hp and taking damage are considered 2 different things in most games

TL;DR you sell that costume? K is 3.000 HP payment fine? Or should i ench those rings too?

I also thought of decreasing bone shield strenght and duration but removing the stagger from any attacks while it is up

That would give necromancer something special

(same with holy shield maybe) Since it is a SHIELD that surrounds your body making you not to suffer damage

But it might get too OP then for some things even if they'd made its shield strenght weaker

I aprecciate your comments. And yeah. Stagger should also be a thingbthat should be removed. But I still stand for the hp drain to ATLEAST 2% Only cus it would make sense as we use almosg half the mana and so it wont interfere to much in pvp pve.